• Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Waiting on queues, boredom..

Trying to use a vehicle against an Onslaught villain

My teammate last night during Resistance ^^;

How i feel when i login as one of my cats

Logging in during an Onslaught battle

How i feel when I activate a Grond device

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Using the fun cannon and can't shake the feeling that this is familiar...

Reading the description on the fun cannon and it hits me...

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Coming across the idle people who queue an alert/rampage, who never clicks start when it pops.

...every "latest lockbox theme"

When you get so focused on your teams heals/shields/3rd persons revives...you forget to block when that bird skeleton boss AoEs. "..ouch"

When you hear such a stupid conversation come on on local chat you want to comment to try and restore some sanity to the moment...but restrain yourself from feeding the troll.

When someone flirts with your toon...as if it where really you standing there.

Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    When I walk into Club Caprice with Kagami or Devura ( especially Devura )

I'm just gonna clarify that by this is me outside of club caprice because I ran out of it as fast as possible... that's why it's raining on me.

Also I'm looking at the door of Club Caprice thinking "How can this be..."
  • Options
    zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    When you are just done killing all of em evil chairs in Ren Center and a civilian comes to cheer you on

while you snr like crazy
  • Options
    My reaction to that city mission where people begin catching fire and running around screaming....disturbing tbh.

^i may have to make a cartoon for my toons while replaying it.

Trying to get in a couple alerts when you get home from a long shift at work.

Your first toon: "yes, ive finally leveled!"
    Game: "Nope! Grind bubble for end game gear...ill let you out in a few months...maybe!"

How i feel about DPS that pulls instead of covers, healers who dps instead of heal, and tanks that hide behind dps and healers!!

...and ERPers, that PM you with invites. "No means no!"

Using vehicles for a fight

people who picked only runnning travel powers, enjoying the later missions

Mean/awesome looking enemys that turn out to be generic

What it looked like in ren center the first day i got my fun canon :D

The new guy trying to look cool with his latest power in an alert

Walking away from a brutal fight, and forgetting you still have bleed/poison debuffing you.

How it feels wanting to play a PvP queued mission again, and they always say 0 players.

That annoying enemy that ignored you until you tried to activate something for your mission.

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    When people talk about CO having Spaghetti Code.
    abZ492B_700b.jpg?itok=tkyGsET0​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    If this games NPCs ever get a series or movie, Jeremy irons should play Foxbat

playing DPS

Playing a tank

Playing a healer

That moment you realize, your healer is Sue Storm...

That moment you realize, your attack, heals and shields cost more to perform...in the middle of a Rampage.

How i picture the ones who did it

^i know, my fault for filming my gameplay... >.>

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Healers: "Relax, Im here."

How i feel when i look back up from the keyboard after typing, only to find my toon has been running everywhere pulling enemys because the chat box wasnt activated, and others are yelling in the chat box, "Cat, what are you doing?!!"....ill hide now.

When old man bob skoots by.. =@.@=

When the camera angle blinds you while you are blocking, and you have to leave your cover to restore your view...only to find everyones gone ahead and all the lemurians are targeting...YOU! :O (shields!!)

replaying Lemurian Invasion, over and over and over and over again, for the scales to get Justice gear...and it never drops. =T.T=

I used to congratulate people when they would get it...i still do, just not sincerely now.

When 3 or 4 Dr Destroyer mobs suddenly respawn and charge after me.

Using the fun canon on someone who didnt find it fun...

^dont eat me! ^^;

• Options
    Millennium City citizens...the most flighty people on the planet!

^someone knock over a trashcan again?

New and low level players that attack the RenCen OV's, end result.

Hover Disc TP, without upgrade.

Getting challenged to a pvp and forgetting im nerfed! =X.X=

• Options
    edited September 2016
    How I feel about those guys who post ideas that would make the game more tedious for other players...

^Respecing...changing outfits

My initial thought when i was reading maatmons thread: "OMG, hes trying to sell us into slavery!"

• Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    When I'm fighting Baron Cimitiere and forget to stop attacking when he blocks.

• Options
    zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User

Taking a selfie in the Desert.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Everytime i see Nepht, it reminds me of that opening cartoon to the movie Mannequin

Reading Release notes involving items/powers i use

Forgetting to read release notes, and finding the new "improvements" while in battle

The reactions i get when i greet someone from the forums in the game

^...what?? ^^;

Pug speed run!

How i picture a judge at a CC when then stop to look at my outfit longer then the others, but i never get picked.

My reaction, "what ever it was, i didnt do it" =0.0=

Watching the Zone chat conversations change from normal to awkward as the 3am hour hits.

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    The standard response to patches, regardless of how good they may be.
    whine_zps9yktlubh.png​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited September 2016

How I feel about those guys who post ideas that would make the game more tedious for other players...

How I feel when people talk about the stuff I'm having fun with being tedious

My reaction when other people are complaining at changes that actually made my toons better

My reaction when people say that the game doesn't feel rewarding enough and my complaint is that the game fills my bags up too quickly

I've been eating a lot of ice cream lately.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    spinnytop said:

How I feel when people talk about the stuff I'm having fun with being tedious

My reaction when other people are complaining at changes that actually made my toons better

My reaction when people say that the game doesn't feel rewarding enough and my complaint is that the game fills my bags up too quickly

I've been eating a lot of ice cream lately.
    ...but...but, you didnt save me any!!

....im grumpy, ive used up over $200 worth of zen...

Edit:
    Thought about your complaints...
    (1st) Well i suppose more money sinks and in game taxes would be fun for some, but id probably better stop spending and stick with what i have, no matter what the future may hold for builds/costumes.

(2nd) ...hmm, not sure how reducing the effectiveness of munitions helps..i mean unless your pvping against someone using that build style, but if you teamed with them it might not...idk. (shrugs)

(3rd) Not sure i ever said that, if the game wasnt fun for me i wouldnt be spending so much time, money and effort to play and promote it.

(4th) ...ok, message delivered...ill just, um...show myself out...

Post edited by catstarsto on

This discussion has been closed.