test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What massive development would you like to see in CO?

13»

Comments

• Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Looks like a L40 version of Teleios's tower. We'll know more when it hits PTS.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    jakeesanjakeesan Posts: 32 Arc User
    chaelk said:

jakeesan wrote: »

holy crap. Where to start. As someone who has played on and off since early access, I cant fully explain how frustrated I am with what has NOT been done with this game of such great potential.

First, raise the damn level cap and give us some new zones already.

Second, add some new powers, especially a plant power char

Third, We need a REAL expansion. Let us have an entire villain story line as the Champs have. A full 1 through whatever level cap play through as a bad guy or grey hero. I cant believe this hasnt been done yet.

Fourth, add some new physics. No excuse for not being able to pick up and throw a bad guy.

5th, unlock the powers for for the p2p players. It should be way more viable to make any hybrid anyone can conjure up. Silvers can still be class locked.

6th, elemental melee. Let ice/fire/elect etc have conjured weapons representing their element/power. Not like we dont have the animations in place from the other melee classes

7th, stop with the vehicle obsession. it is utterly ridiculous.

PWE killed this game. It's just sickening what has happened to my wonderful CO :(

ONE : Give us a big Dev team like the other two games.(40+ vs about 5 names I've seen.)

Level cap : see one^^

new powers : see one^^

what entire villain storyline? go hunt through the hero games website and find a load of villains to make storylines with, and see one ^^

Physics , see one^^

Unlock the powers how? remove prereqs, so people can just fill their builds with all the OP powers without worrying about anything else. - see one^^

comes under powers - see one^^

need money coming in --- to get one.​​

They had money coming and blew it. Period. Not to mention the amount of time this game has been out. Not like this game is a year old and made no money from the start.
    Villains that WE make. And expansion, like I said. Im not talking about this b.s. with playable in game villains from the lore. Not hard to understand.
    You can already make your char OP and have any power you want outside of a couple of slots. Get real. Once you are a certain level, all the powers are unlocked and EVERYONE is OP as it is.

• Options
    selpheaselphea Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Ideally, Foundry.

Realistically, Foundry probably involves a Kitchen Sink 3.0 so I voted New Zone.
  • Options
    holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    I love all the suggestions, can I vote for all of them?

- Action Figure Fighting Mini-Game : that could be so much fun. :smile:
  • Options
    crashjrivecrashjrive Posts: 47 Arc User
    New Zones. Leveling through the same old zones get tiring and there aren't enough side missions (APs or Comic Series, etc) to do a large part of the leveling.
  • Options
    holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User

New Zones. Leveling through the same old zones get tiring and there aren't enough side missions (APs or Comic Series, etc) to do a large part of the leveling.

Try the Help A Citizen missions. I'm doing that with my main char, now lvl 34 but still on lvl 24 main story arc. Not to mention how many times the HAC missions capped my quest limit.