Install Arc
Options

Set Phasers To Sexytime!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Gates as a red-head... *sigh*

So where do I fall in - if I wonder what sex with her would be like in zero-g, starting out with appropriate costumes? And hoping Worf doesn't show up ?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Nothing to add. Frakken perfect post.
    Grraver, I am unworthy!;)
    Grraver wrote:
    The Lite Hearted Trekker vs Trekkie List.

A Trekker wears a starfleet uniform to a convention because it's fun.
    A Trekkie wears a starfleet uniform to a convention because s/he has heard that it is in style at the academy.

A Trekker has a Starfleet Academy window sticker on his car.
    A Trekkie is cramming for the entrance exams.

A Trekker meets Marina Sirtis/Gates McFadden at a convention, tells her how pretty he thinks she is, that it is too bad she is married or he would ask her out.
    A Trekkie meets Deanna Troi/Dr. Crusher at a convention, tells her how pretty he thinks she is, and asks her if she is still seeing Riker (Picard, some alien patient, et al).

A Trekker loves watching the show, nitpicking and discussing it with friends.
    A Trekkie loves watching those documentaries filmed aboard the Enterprise.

A Trekker thinks Wil Wheaton was a lucky kid who got to play a kid on Star Trek.
    A Trekkie thinks that Wesley Crusher was a lucky kid who got to sit on the bridge.

A Trekker thinks that it is a shame that the show is coming to an end.
    A Trekkie thinks that it is a shame that the crew is being reassigned and the Enterprise is being decomissioned.

A Trekker knows that there are gaping holes in the technology, but ignores them and enjoys the show.
    A Trekkie can't wait for the price to come down on those home food replicator units.

A Trekker buys pips for the rank s/he wants to be.
    A Trekkie wonders why he is constantly passed over for promotion.

A Trekker tells his/her new girl/boyfriend that s/he really likes Star Trek.
    A Trekkie's new girl/boyfriend is an underclassman at the academy.

A Trekker wonders what sex in zero g would be like.
    A Trekkie wonders what sex would be like.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I wonder where he gets this stuff. ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Nice finds!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Top Ten Things
    Q is Responsible For

10. Country Line Dancing

9. Michael Jackson

8. Elvis sightings

7. Disco Fever

6. OS/2 systems

5. Three's Company

4. The death and rebirth of Superman

3. Little Ceasar's Commercials

2. Hee Haw!

1. The Energizer Bunny
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    That last one wasnt very succesfull. If you guys can find more jokes or funny stories you can cp into here, be my guest... I just use the interwet.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Do you know what happens when you ride a bicycle on a different planet?

I was hoping you'd know because I saw some skid marks around URANUS.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Making Captain has many perks and many demands.
    After promotions all around the crew went to work transfering equipment from the tough little research ship. They all felt a little guilty even, as it had weathered many encounters the design was never meant for.

Yet once aboard the Deep Space vessal they couldn't contain their excitment.

Ensign Fannie looked at the Captain with a sly smile and started off towards the Captain's quarters.
    "Maybe we can start this off properly" she said.
    As rc watched her magnificent haunches glide away in front of him he started to follow, watchin her Taut..."
    "TahWHEeet, Captain to the bridge for the command ceremony."
    Reluctently he paused, "On my way", he looked at the unhappy engineer.
    "Sorry Randi, duty calls, we'll play later." Her face went red and he realized his Comm badge was open again.

The Admiril had a smirk when RC arraived on the bridge.

"Welcome aboard the USS WossamottaU Captain Raincrow"
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Congratulations on your new command of the WossamottaU, Captain!
    Hehe as usual i had a good time reading your short stories :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The Captain was looking forward to finally seeing the DS9 station and was proud to be arriving with a great crew and sexy ship. But...
    Fleet action! Warships and Undine, Oh my!

Talk about trial by fire. Geez, I HATE Photonic fleets, now I need to get some!
    Tuff solo...

I owe an apology, as usual I didn't get a name but I was so caught up in this long mission there was someone looking for help on one of their final romulan missions and I missed the posts till to late..
    Will be turning off more of the combat chatter to be more likely to not miss it..:o

rc, I like team help when I needed it and hope to be better at providing more support, when able.
    :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    eh - you are doing just fine, Rain. Am really starting to enjoy the fleet runs, although B'Tran missions suck now solo !! ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    "Sir, they are still askig for help at the Big Dig." The tall Trill Sci Cmdr said.
    "Damn Spike, I thought the fleet was finishing that! All right! Frakkin Romulans"

Meanwhile Randi Fannie was decorating the preoccupied Captain's quarters...:confused:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Was that the mission you lot were running last night?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Got thru 125 Roms with 2 or 3 respawns, at the force field task now, logged off as I was spent..

Do hope I don't have to repeat it all but if I get it fifnished I will help any of our teams that organize...

Some day my Lt 9 will be ready to help on it.
    :eek:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    "So do I send flowers or a tactical console as a thank you?"
    The battered and bruised Captain seemed delerious to Spike, his XO and Sci Officer.
    "RC, you need treatment, DS9 is ok now you did your job."
    "NOT As well as others! I just knew as a good sniper I had to take out those frakken Holo Projectors!"
    "I know sir you've said so. We understand photonic threats are a challenge."
    "Frak that, what do I send Ga'Mar or Grav marr or what ever? The Stoic alien stood head and shoulders over me and never said anything, except once, but said alot with his weapons and toughness. I did my best to find my niche in this fleet action. Space is one thing but really wish Hottie and Ohelyah were there, it was rough!"
    "Sir, it's ok"
    "Gawd that tall alien was bad a$$, hope he doesn't see me as a speed bump!."
    "Sir, you're babbling, you're back on your new ship."
    Ok but if ever I can run with that tall freakin dude aain I will and hope to be in the right place when he says the only word I ever heard from him or it what ever."
    "What word?"
    "the one we all used at least once, HELP!"
    :eek:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yet another part of the story I enjoyed RC.. You should do something more with that :)
    I want to apologise on behalf of my ISP, was doing infected, and i suddenly disappeared. Internet was broken, I couldnt even get a text message out using the website or surf internet.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Grraver wrote:
    Yet another part of the story I enjoyed RC.. You should do something more with that :)
    I want to apologise on behalf of my ISP, was doing infected, and i suddenly disappeared. Internet was broken, I couldnt even get a text message out using the website or surf internet.

Thanks.
    There are alot of fleets.
    Ours rocks becase.....
    Wait... We just rock! Tell us why YOU are worthy...
    Dang almost got sentimental there.
    Spike, you have the helm.
    (romulan ale goes here.):cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Dam synthale.. we drink only wines and ales! Like RC's stock of romulan ale, I have my stash of bloodwine!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Q. What did Dr Spock find in the toilet?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Grraver wrote:
    Q. What did Dr Spock find in the toilet?

A. The captains log.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    For those NOT on early this morning (East coast time) we put together an all U 5 man team to take the Cure

Freakin' awesome. Even with some new folks, the borg were dropping incredibly quick. Boss at the end dropped nicely, and we beat the Carrier down in admirable time.

Of course, this being helped out by certain teammates goading me "Ram them...ram them !!" So I obliged my crew and ship for a good ramming hit on the Tac cube and Carrier. Never died on either one !

Soon to be full Unrepentant member Ferryman took two challenging assignments and did very well for his first Cure run. We look forward to seeing him at "Member" status shortly !!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Congratz on the Cure run. Did you bring any Tac officers this time or was it mainly Engineers again?

I have picked up my 1st purple Eng kit, so I am on my way to being useful(er).
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    We had ONE tac - Ferryman, who is shorlly to be U's newest full member. He did awesome.

I had Predator with me on the generators, taking the high traffic ones - he did great as well. Stuck around in some really good firefights.

So, 1 tac, 1 sci (Fweeps) and the rest of us Engs.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Im glad to hear it went so well! Maybe next time il join up, il make a neat 3 hour gap atleast.. im sure that will be more then enough time to do the cure with such pro's;)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    News Flash: The massive black hole located dead center of URANUS seems to be pulling the two moons right in.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Borg Moderator:

Your topic is irrelevant.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I am really not clear how we were dropping them that fast but I've never seen them die so quickly. I'm talking primarily about the patrols and such... the transformer groups were pretty typical because we had pushback weapons out instead of DPS stuff, but I think we averaged 2 tries on each, which is not bad when 2 of the team had never seen the mission before.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Anyone else in the Greated Northwet Area going to the *th annual Rally in the Gorge?
    I fnally am and looking forward to some peg scraping riding!:D
    This is for riders not the bike shiners. Clinics, backroad rides food BEER, (After riding of course) and other cool stuff.
    May be a long shot but thought I'd ask.:cool:

http://www.soundrider.com/current/jun10/rally_in_the_gorge.htm
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Good to hear it went so well. I'll have to get one of my own characters leveled up enough to have a go at it.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Both of the weapons I was using were [Borg] weapons. I know you had a set, and imagine that fweeps did as well. May have been helpful.

I was doing a ton of shield healing with the engineer kit. I mean...constantly constantly constantly. So it certainly was not that the borg were not hitting back !
This discussion has been closed.