test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Concorde?

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
Pretty please could we get the Mirror Concorde class? I'm pretty sure there's room on the bottom of the saucer for a phaser lance!

lb3lqumwrm6r.jpg
cexl261bagqo.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,987 Arc User
    Could see those being intel and command hybrid on the bridge seating, miracle worker possibly.
    A model with lots of dakka on the hull and a lance would be awesome
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
      The main issue I see with making it with a Lance is... how many Mirror ships do we have with a Lance already?
      • Legendary Gal-X
      • Yamato
      • Lexington
      • Trailblazer

At least four Mirror ships. I'm not opposed to a mirror variant of the Command Battlecruisers, but I think we're getting just a bit innundated with Phaser Lances.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • Options
      edited August 2023
      I'd settle on lots of dakka on the hull.
      On the subject of ships needing a Terran variant in the C-Store, maybe the Sovereign, Justicar, Cyclone, Nova and Titan get the T6 treatment
      Post edited by theraven2378 on
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        rattler2 wrote: »
        The main issue I see with making it with a Lance is... how many Mirror ships do we have with a Lance already?
        • Legendary Gal-X
        • Yamato
        • Lexington
        • Trailblazer

At least four Mirror ships. I'm not opposed to a mirror variant of the Command Battlecruisers, but I think we're getting just a bit innundated with Phaser Lances.

But ... but ... phaser lance! What if I show up to a battle without a phaser lance?!
        I'd settle on lots of dakka on the hull.
        On the subject of ships needing a Terran variant in the C-Store, maybe the Sovereign, Justicar, Cyclone, Nova and Titan get the T6 treatment

Isn't the Equinox the T6 Nova? Did we ever get the Mirror Equinox? I'm pretty sure we could fit a phaser lance on that too!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • Options
        The old Terran ships we got at level 40, most of them still need the T6 treatment
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
          thay8472 wrote: »
          Isn't the Equinox the T6 Nova? Did we ever get the Mirror Equinox?

I think we do have a Mirror Nova skin, but its the older yellow markings I believe.
          db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
          I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
          The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
        • Options
          inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,023 Arc User
          Pretty please could we get the Mirror Concorde class? I'm pretty sure there's room on the bottom of the saucer for a phaser lance!
          God, no - not another lance, please...
          I'd be happy to see this strangely absent Mirror Ship being made available - just the one Mirror Command Battlecruiser but with access to perhaps all three Mirror skins - Concorde, Presidio and Geneva.
          It should probably remain a Command ship but the bridge officer seating should be vastly different to the existing Command Battlecruiders.
          I'd suggest something like
          • Commander Tactical/Command (It's a Battlecruiser, let it be prepared for battle!)
          • Lieutenant Commander Engineering
          • Lieutenant Commander Science
          • Lieutenant Engineering
          • Ensign Universal/Miracle Worker
          These are all available at T6 already and we don't need yet another version of them just to have extra red or yellow paint.
          The old Terran ships we got at level 40, most of them still need the T6 treatment
          Oh, goodness, no! Besides, the recent Starfleet Flashback bundle seems to owe the ships seating more to those Mirror versions than the original T5's.
          - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
        • Options
          God, no - not another lance, please...
          I'd be happy to see this strangely absent Mirror Ship being made available - just the one Mirror Command Battlecruiser but with access to perhaps all three Mirror skins - Concorde, Presidio and Geneva.
          It should probably remain a Command ship but the bridge officer seating should be vastly different to the existing Command Battlecruiders.
          I'd suggest something like
          • Commander Tactical/Command (It's a Battlecruiser, let it be prepared for battle!)
          • Lieutenant Commander Engineering
          • Lieutenant Commander Science
          • Lieutenant Engineering
          • Ensign Universal/Miracle Worker
          These are all available at T6 already and we don't need yet another version of them just to have extra red or yellow paint.
          Oh, goodness, no! Besides, the recent Starfleet Flashback bundle seems to owe the ships seating more to those Mirror versions than the original T5's.

We still don't have the T6 Mirror Sovereign and T6 mirror Nova
          NMXb2ph.png
          • Options
            inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,023 Arc User
            I'd say we don't need them. Just buy the T5 Mirror versions and use that skin on the T6 counterparts.
            - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
          • Options
            I'd say we don't need them. Just buy the T5 Mirror versions and use that skin on the T6 counterparts.

The yellow skin looks horrible on the Sovereign. We need a cool new version with red wings!.. and maybe a phaser lance!
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
          • Options
            edited August 2023

The yellow skin looks horrible on the Sovereign. We need a cool new version with red wings!.. and maybe a phaser lance!

What about twin heavy torpedo launchers and point defence turrets on the hull for moar dakka?
            Also would be an opportunity to deal with those awful nacelles on the Archon

Sorry, the inner Ork Mekboy got to me there lol
            NMXb2ph.png
            • Options

What about twin heavy torpedo launchers and point defence turrets on the hull for moar dakka?

You want a Terran ship without a phaser lance?! What kind of world are we living in when we don't have phaser lances on our Mirror ships?!
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • Options

You want a Terran ship without a phaser lance?! What kind of world are we living in when we don't have phaser lances on our Mirror ships?!

You'd have make a trade off on the Quantum launcher on the bottom of the saucer to fit that lance though mounting twin torpedo launchers either side of it might work. Terran ships need moar dakka.
              NMXb2ph.png
              • Options
                lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
                rattler2 wrote: »
                Isn't the Equinox the T6 Nova? Did we ever get the Mirror Equinox?

I think we do have a Mirror Nova skin, but its the older yellow markings I believe.

They really need to update those skins or something...I actually kinda like them but since they have starfleet and not terran insignia all over them it has kinda killed my interest in using them on terran ships
              • Options
                You'd have make a trade off on the Quantum launcher on the bottom of the saucer to fit that lance though mounting twin torpedo launchers either side of it might work. Terran ships need moar dakka.

Yes ... that's a problem ... What about if we put the Phaser lance on top of the saucer?!
                lianthelia wrote: »

They really need to update those skins or something...I actually kinda like them but since they have starfleet and not terran insignia all over them it has kinda killed my interest in using them on terran ships[/quote]

If you're in a fleet you can create a Terran fleet emblem and use that on your ship.

v3susywc7x5u.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
              • Options

Yes ... that's a problem ... What about if we put the Phaser lance on top of the saucer?!

Like how they put the lance onto the Trailblazer, only other way I can think of is have it deflector mounted.

NMXb2ph.png
                • Options
                  Like how they put the lance onto the Trailblazer, only other way I can think of is have it deflector mounted.

That might look cool. Do we put on a third nacelle too?! Sov-X?

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                  Typhoon Class please!
                • Options

Two are enough, I was looking at the Trailblazer and Mirror Warship Voyager, that lance actually helps protect the front of the bridge. That could work but make the lines of the lance as sleek as possible.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                  • Options
                    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User

I wouldn't say no to a Sov X :D
                  • Options
                    lianthelia wrote: »

I wouldn't say no to a Sov X :D

I reckon you could mount moar dakka on that
                    NMXb2ph.png
                    • Options
                      Two are enough, I was looking at the Trailblazer and Mirror Warship Voyager, that lance actually helps protect the front of the bridge. That could work but make the lines of the lance as sleek as possible.

I think we could squeeze two on the Concorde! Or ... what about if we attack them to the nacelles?! XD

Anyone remember the ISS Molly?
                      vujbjcrwywnh.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                      Typhoon Class please!
                    • Options

I think we could squeeze two on the Concorde! Or ... what about if we attack them to the nacelles?! XD

Anyone remember the ISS Molly?
                      vujbjcrwywnh.jpg

Mount the lance either on the underside of the saucer or in front of the bridge, Intel spec as well with a cloaking device and maybe a little miracle worker.
                      NMXb2ph.png
                      This discussion has been closed.