test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Re-boxing/Selling Lockbox ships to toons on my own account.

odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
Hey there. Silly Idea. I love my ships. Tho some I feel I have on the wrong toon on my account. Maybe an idea might be to have us pay a small fee (Dil or Zen or EC) to repack the ship and move it to another toon on the account..Say from my Fed Rom Eng to my Fed Tac Hooman.

I know some would say.."Buy the Ship again for the toon you wanted it on".. Well No..im not going to do that. They stay where they are if thats the case.

But I would be willing to pay a smaller fee to move some of my older ships to a diff toon on my account.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    The devs have mentioned in livestreams that they are considering possibilities with regard to Lockbox/Lobi/Promo ships and the account as a whole, but there are no plans as of this moment,
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    The devs have mentioned in livestreams that they are considering possibilities with regard to Lockbox/Lobi/Promo ships and the account as a whole, but there are no plans as of this moment,

Well, Lockbox/Lobi/Promo ship account unlocks or the means to move them around the characters on an account as a 10th Anniversary gift to players sure would be nice if any devs are currently listening :)
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    I 1000% support this
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I'd be fine with paying something reasonable like 2,000 zen to do this. Much higher and for lobi ships it becomes almost as expensive as re-buying the ship.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    If it was possible to rebox stuff to transfer to another character I would essentially change my TOS character into a ST:D character for the better faction effects (beaming, warping etc).
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    See, what they should do is make a tradable Re-Box Token (trade the token, not the re-boxed item) as an Epic or Ultra-Rare Phoenix Box option. Watch those Phoenix Boxes sell like hotcakes.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator

I'd love this.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    jslyn wrote: »
    See, what they should do is make a tradable Re-Box Token (trade the token, not the re-boxed item) as an Epic or Ultra-Rare Phoenix Box option. Watch those Phoenix Boxes sell like hotcakes.

Nice! I could use one of my useless Epic tokens for that. (I have all the event ships)

• Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Same here - I would really love to be able to move them and wouldnt mind a fee/special item to do so
  • Options
    osgoodblack#9389 osgoodblack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd be happy if it was just a event ship account wide deal.
  • Options
    paladinrja#5247 paladinrja Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I would also like this ability too. Just my 2 cents -- Something like 250z with a transfer cap (say no more than 3x per ship) would be just fine.
    I'd be fine with paying something reasonable like 2,000 zen to do this. Much higher and for lobi ships it becomes almost as expensive as re-buying the ship.

This is why Zen should never be sold under 200 dil. Imo.
    XBOX One GT: Paladinrja
  • Options
    srbin666srbin666 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    yes make the r&d\lobi\lockbox ships to be able to move around chars on that account... would be a nice feature
    i dont want to know how many player feel to have the shiny ship on a wrong char...and cant get another...
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Mastery? Do you lose the unlock if it is passed around?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ancientfighterancientfighter Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    With the new nerf of advanced beams of dsc, they really should put AT LEAST R&D ships allow to re-box...
    (lets say it would be a compensation for an expensive nerf...)
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I agree that would be a good thing. for example, I would like to move the benthan cruiser to an other toon.

same thing for the lobi stuff (consoles, weapons); some of my toons have consoles or weapons, that I don't use and which would be useful for an other; pay another 200 lobis, for something that I have already in bank, no way.
This discussion has been closed.