Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Jane: For what? *Smiles warmly, having enjoyed the kiss.*

Eve: For giving me my name. *she blushes lightly*

*Jane kisses her again.*

Jane: You got me out of DIS and off the Ziyal. I owe you. A lot.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Meanwhile

Del Rio,Derek, Corvus and Firefly are all meeting in a conference room.

Derek: well now where do we start searching.

Corvus: I don’t know of any other facilities. I’m sorry. This was the only one he told me and the data here was all destroyed.

Firefly: I’ll monitor all the channels we have available. If he makes a move in public we will know about it right away.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User

*Jane kisses her again.*

Eve: Of course I got you out. I love you. *she smiles and boops Jane's nose*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

*Jane kisses her again.*

Eve: Of course I got you out. I love you. *she smiles and boops Jane's nose*

Jane *teasingly*: I love you more.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen is chasing Serah out of the water after getting splashed, laughing as she tries to get close enough to tackle her to the ground.*

Karen *playful, laughing*: Get back here!
  • Options
    Serah: You'll have to catch me! *she tries diving out of the way. H Karen is trying to play too but seems nervous about joining in*

Eve: I don't know that sounds pretty hard. *she laughs*
  • Options
    Serah: You'll have to catch me! *she tries diving out of the way. H Karen is trying to play too but seems nervous about joining in*

Jane: Wanna bet? *She pulls her into a kiss and pushes them down.

Tora Ziyal. Karen laughs, before overcooking a turn to follow Serah, losing traction and skidding into H Karen, both falling to the ground. Karen, after a moment's recovery from the shock, starts laughing.*
  • Options
    Del Rio is standing by a window as everyone but Firefly have left.

Del Rio: I want you to keep an eye on Corvus.

Firefly: don’t trust a rebel from the mirror universe huh.

Del Rio gives him a glare.

Firefly: don’t worry I always keep an eye on mirror universe people. But the bigger issue is how do we plan on dealing with Carter. You pushed him but didn’t catch him. He will strike again and this time even harder.

Del Rio: trust me I know. I want all hands on deck for this now.

Firefly: I’ll put out the call. But you know some people are not doing this kind of thing anymore or are already busy dealing with other issues.

Del Rio: I know but send it out. Whoever else we can get on board the better.

Firefly: alright I’ll send out a message.

Firefly nods as he leaves the room and Del Rio walks into the bridge.

Del Rio: helm set course for base alpha 1.

Helm: aye sir
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Tora Ziyal. Karen laughs, before overcooking a turn to follow Serah, losing traction and skidding into H Karen, both falling to the ground. Karen, after a moment's recovery from the shock, starts laughing.*

Eve: Oh? Well how about I show you just how much I love you? *She laughs and rolls them over, starting to undress as we fade out*

H Karen: Ah! Careful there! *She laughs, blushing a little and splashing Karen.*

Serah: Oof are you two okay? *she hurries over to them*
  • Options

Eve: Oh? Well how about I show you just how much I love you? *She laughs and rolls them over, starting to undress as we fade out*

H Karen: Ah! Careful there! *She laughs, blushing a little and splashing Karen.*

Serah: Oof are you two okay? *she hurries over to them*

*Karen laughs, before splashing H Karen back.*
  • Options
    Ooc: quite well I’ll post again tomorrow not feeling great at the moment so will post then.
  • Options
    Federation and UNSC border

Janeway is sitting in his ready room

Ops: admiral we are detecting three ships on fast approach from the unsc border.

Janeway: have you hailed them?

Ops: yes sir no response.

Janeway gets up walking onto the bridge.

Janeway: have the fleet go to yellow alert. Continue trying to hail them. I want you to send a message to commodore motti at starbase 13 have him be on standby should things go south.

Ops: aye sir.

Janeway: how long till those ships reach us?

Ensign: they will reach our group in less than an hour sir.
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry for not posting for so long, work kept me busy the past 3 or so days, and then yesterday after I got off I was dealing with an allergic reaction to the soap I was told to use at work.

H Karen: Thank you for bringing me along. *She smiles softly, blushing as she tries to make a bigger splash*
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry for not posting for so long, work kept me busy the past 3 or so days, and then yesterday after I got off I was dealing with an allergic reaction to the soap I was told to use at work.

H Karen: Thank you for bringing me along. *She smiles softly, blushing as she tries to make a bigger splash*

OOC: That sucks man. Hope you feel better.

*Karen backs off, laughing.*

Karen: No problem.
  • Options
    H Karen: So... I was looking into the ships database and reading up on stuff... would it be possible for me to get a mobile emitter*She looks nervous to ask*
  • Options
    Federation/UNSC border

Janeway: report

Ensign: three UNSC ships are entering weapons range now sir. Still no answer to hails.

Janeway: all ships prepare to engage. If they fire you have authority to engage.

Janeway turns again as he looks at the screen.

Janeway: what class are they?

Ensign: they appear to be a variant of the Virgo class ship sir they are powering weapons!

Janeway: all hands prepare for combat. Evasive maneuvers now!

The three UNSC ships quickly move in and begin opening fire on the federation ships. They love faster and strike harder then any previous ships engaged.
  • Options
    H Karen: So... I was looking into the ships database and reading up on stuff... would it be possible for me to get a mobile emitter*She looks nervous to ask*

Karen: Er... maybe?
  • Options
    Federation border

Janeway gets up after the ship stops rocking from a hit

Janeway: report!

Officer: shields are down to 60 percent the Borris has been disabled and the Archer is taking heavy fire. Still no answers to hails

Janeway: I want a complete scan of those ships.

Officer: done. That is odd.

Janeway: what is it

Officer: I’m not picking up any lifesigns on those ships.

Janeway: you mean they have no crew at all?

Officer: at least no organic crew sir. That would explain how they are moving and how coordinated they are.

Janeway grabs his chair as the ship shakes again.

Janeway: figure out if they are getting a signal or are automated. Let’s figure out what is actually controlling those ships.
  • Options
    Osman is sitting in her office looking over reports as Atlas pops up.

Atlas: ma’am you are going to want to see this.

He activated the view screen as it shows the battle taking place on the federation border.

Osman: my god. Send this to the admiral and president. They need to see this. Try to gather what info you can.

Atlas: already on it ma’am.

As he sends the data and vanishes as he gets to work Osman looks at the screen

Osman: we knew it was only a matter of time but I didn’t think anything like this would happen this quickly.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Osman is sitting in her office looking over reports as Atlas pops up.

Atlas: ma’am you are going to want to see this.

He activated the view screen as it shows the battle taking place on the federation border.

Osman: my god. Send this to the admiral and president. They need to see this. Try to gather what info you can.

Atlas: already on it ma’am.

As he sends the data and vanishes as he gets to work Osman looks at the screen

Osman: we knew it was only a matter of time but I didn’t think anything like this would happen this quickly.

*Hargrove and Sam are soon seeing the footage in the War Room at the Admiralty.*

Hargrove: How in the hell did this happen?

Sam: Can we send anything to reinforce?

Hargrove: The nearest squadron is at least 6 hours away. I'll give the order anyway, but...

Sam: How did the UNSC build up such a force without us hearing about it?
  • Options
    Federation border

Janeway is at a console working as a number of crew members have been injured. He has a large cut across his face and a burn on most of his left arm

Janeway: report

Ensign: the UNSC ships are starting to come back around.

Janeway: do we have warp power?

Ensign: I believe so sir. At least enough to get us to the star base and commodore Motti.

Janeway: give the order then! All ships fall back.

As the ships go to warp the UNSC ships remain in the position.

Deep in UNSC space

Admiral Forris watch’s the screen as the federation ships retreat.

Dorma: I believe you owe me an apology admiral.

Forris: it would seem I do. Well done. Now can you continue to deliver?

Dorma: of course if the navy can keep up.

Forris: the 7th fleet will arrive at their position in 5 hours. The 22nd battle group is already reinforcing the defense grid along the republic border.

Dorma: good. We will receive 450 new ships in 2 days when the next fleet arrives from Virgo.
  • Options
    War Room

Atlas pops up nearby.

Atlas: I believe I may have an answer for that.

He pulls up another display showing UNSC space and a number of odd readings that are picked up.

Atlas: it appears they have been receiving a lot of help lately from Virgo and or the mirror universe.
  • Options
    Federation star base

Janeway walks into the command bridge as Motti is already waiting and leads him into his office.

Janeway: how combat ready is your station?

Motti: we are fully prepared. Being this close to the border we figured we needed to be. But we have a bigger problem. We think we found out why attached your specific position.

Janeway: why? There aren’t any planets just a nebula.

Motti; exactly and with the proper steps it could be turned into a gateway to either Virgo the mirror universe or both.

Janeway: an unlimited supply of ships and reinforcements right on the front lines.

Motti: exactly. And the UNSC has a full fleet on its way to reinforce that position.

Janeway: how long until the rest of our ships arrive?

Motti: the 112th and the 78th attack wings will arrive within 10 hours.

Janeway: so we just have to wait that long for them to arrive.
  • Options
    War Room

Atlas pops up nearby.

He pulls up another display showing UNSC space and a number of odd readings that are picked up.

Atlas: it appears they have been receiving a lot of help lately from Virgo and or the mirror universe.

Sam: Just what we need; another war.

Hargrove: The Alliance threat is negligible in space now, Prime Minister. I can divert the 5th Fleet to assist the Federation.

Sam: Are you sure that's wise?

Hargrove: We can't afford to let the UNSC get a strategic advantage.

Sam: Alright. Do it. And see if Osman can't find out where these UNSC fleets are coming from. We've given the UNSC plenty of chances. Enough is enough.

Hargrove: I don't quite follow, Prime Minister.

Sam: I want that gateway closed. We can't keep fighting hordes of extra-galactic fleets forever - not in our current state. We need to deal with this once and for all.
  • Options
    Osman is in her office with Asher and Rotek

Osman: you both have your orders. Find the information we need and get back here alive.

Rotek: should be a walk in the park to do.

Osman: don’t take any unnecessary risk. We need the information. Get it and get out.

Asher: yes ma’am. We won’t let you down.

Osman nods as the two leave. She walks back to her desk looking over a hook display.

Atlas: they are going to have their work cut out for them.

Osman: especially going to the Arcadia system.

Atlas: ma’am?

Osman: I was looking over some readings we had and I believe that is where the info we need is.
  • Options
    Federation UNSC border

The UNSC fleet arrives securing the area that was recently taken.

UNSC Devistator

Admiral Jrell stands on the bridge looking out the view port.

Jrell: deploy the fleet and begin preparations to deploy the devices in the nebula.

Officer: aye sir.

Jrell stands there in silence. He knows what this campaign will cost. The losses that are about to come. But he also knows they have no choice. They must act quickly before the federation can counter or republic help arrives.

Meanwhile on the other side of federation space the Breen have begun an attack on the federation as well.
  • Options
    Janeway is back aboard his ship looking over the data they have so far.

Janeway: computer given current data and knowledge of UNSC tech how long will it take for them to complete working in the nebula and create a stable rift.

Computer: given current data estimated time to completion would be 10 hours.

Janeway: how long until all our reinforcements arrive?

Computer: estimated time is 7 hours till arrival.

Janeway: that doesn’t give us a lot of time.

He types a few commands into a pass as he starts looking at the displays again.
  • Options
    Janeway is awoken as his console beeps. He gets up running his eyes as he walks over and taps it.

Officer: sir you are needed on the bridge.

Janeway: on my way.

A few moments later janeway walks into the bridge.

Janeway: what seems to be the problem.

Officer: not a problem sir but we have someone here who wants to speak to you.

As the screen activated it shows a romulan ship.

Macious: admiral I bring greetings from the romulan navy. I also come offering support.

Janeway: your timing couldn’t be better. We are having a briefing in 3 hours to begin and prepare for our attack. I trust you will attend then.

Macious: of course
  • Options
    Starbase

Janeway: so we will launch a three pronged attack. My group will attack the main UNSC fleet along with the romulans. Commodore Motti will lead the other group to attack the ships and equipment in the nebula.

Macious: do we know the UNSC fleet strength?

Janeway: we do. The UNSC has deployed 950 ships in total to the area.

Motti: we will only have 600. So we will be outnumbered. We are hoping most our ships are still more advanced then the UNSC ships.

Janeway: if they aren’t we will only engage long enough for Motti to accomplish his goal then we will fall back here to the starbase.

Macious: very well.

Janeway: we know it’s a stretch and a risk but we have to keep them from establishing a beach head here. That is our main goal.
  • Options
    Ooc: wows it’s so quite.
  • Options
    War Room

Atlas pops up nearby.

Sam: Just what we need; another war.

Hargrove: The Alliance threat is negligible in space now, Prime Minister. I can divert the 5th Fleet to assist the Federation.

Sam: Are you sure that's wise?

Hargrove: We can't afford to let the UNSC get a strategic advantage.

Sam: Alright. Do it. And see if Osman can't find out where these UNSC fleets are coming from. We've given the UNSC plenty of chances. Enough is enough.

Hargrove: I don't quite follow, Prime Minister.

Sam: I want that gateway closed. We can't keep fighting hordes of extra-galactic fleets forever - not in our current state. We need to deal with this once and for all.

OoC: I'm sorry... I guess this is the longest I've been gone for a while. Depression has been hitting me hard and I've been kind of coasting.

H Karen: is that like a high chance of a yes?