test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cure Ground Vorn Planet Surface broke

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
3rd time you have to do the transformers is broke. There is a mountain in the way and on top of a transformer. Needless to say the whole team ended up in the 30 minute penalty league. cure-ground-broke.png
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• Options
    vaudwar#4110 vaudwar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just did this one in advance and based from the patch notes, this was supposed to be fixed. Unfortunately, issue still exist.
  • Options
    I just did this one in advance and based from the patch notes, this was supposed to be fixed. Unfortunately, issue still exist.
    Great...
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    Just played the Cure on random TFO's and yeah i can confirm its still broke. Not sure what you guys fixed according to the patch notes but it wasn't cure ground.
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    This happened to us today.
  • Options
    chaosgod777chaosgod777 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    just happened to my group as well. we were dojng randoms as well.
  • Options
    briohazard73briohazard73 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Ya, I was just in the Cure ground and they didn't fix it. I too don't know what they supposedly fixed in the Cure but it wasn't the real problem.
  • Options
    feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    yea defnitly a gamebreaking bug right now

@ambassadorkael#6946 it would be great if cure ground could be disabled till the the bug is fixed, since its a gamebreaking one for that map ;)

its at the last transformer chain in there, the 3rd transformer or so ;)
    Post edited by felisean on