test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Crystals

starmacs#1184 starmacs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Good morning,

What is happing with LOBI Crystals..i have about 400 of them but can’t use them. Says i need a overflow bag...i went to Dozanza station..no good there...could use them..please advise
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Normally things dont work because you have an overflow bag. Check for one and empty it. If not, then I am not sure cause I have never heard where it WANTS an overflow bag.
    If you cannot access your overflow bag, go to a chat window and type /lootcancel - then click on your overflow bag.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    you can't open most stores if you have an overflow bag and such now. clear out some inventory space of whatever is in your bag then try the /lootcancel

If that does not work and help you clear the bag then let me know and I will move this to the bugs section of the forum as it will be a bug most likely.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Your overflow bag can include loot from playing, ship pets given when unboxing ships, and prisoners or colonists from duty officer missions. Click on the OVERFLOW button at the bottom of your inventory to see which one it is.

Once you make space in your inventory or duty officer roster: if you can't empty your overflow bag try logging out the character then logging back in again.
  • Options
    starmacs#1184 starmacs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you all...took a few but finally found the over flow...all works now....thanks much..
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    If the overflow ever fails to open type /lootcancel into chat and that should kick it into life.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    If the overflow ever fails to open type /lootcancel into chat and that should kick it into life.

I don't know how many times I'd told people this command to access the overflow bag.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    And some people still don't know about it, or in my case, forget about it lol
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I never even knew about it to begin with.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    IMO, Cryptic would've done well to fix the overflow bag so we wouldn't need an undocumented command to acccess it before putting in draconian gameplay restrictions for having stuff in it.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    It's not undocumented, it's one of the commands that pops up in the list when you start typing with /L

As to why it was changed it's not meant to be a second storage bag but an emergency thing for when you accidently run out of inventory space so you don't lose anything. As for other reasons they don't change stuff that drastically unless they have a reason to. That's all I'm saying on that one.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    It's undocumented in so far as there's nothing in game that tells you what the various /commands are or what they do.

There is a VERY long list on the wiki but calling a list "documented" is a bit of a stretch, with the description for lootcancel being "Don't take loot, just destroy the client list" which gives no info about what the hell that means.

The first port of call for most folk when they can't open the overflow isn't likely going to be a /command unless they already know thanks to word of mouth.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    It's not undocumented, it's one of the commands that pops up in the list when you start typing with /L
    1. Why would a new player start typing with /L?
    2. How would a new player know what "lootcancel" means?

It's undocumented.
    As to why it was changed it's not meant to be a second storage bag but an emergency thing for when you accidently run out of inventory space so you don't lose anything. As for other reasons they don't change stuff that drastically unless they have a reason to. That's all I'm saying on that one.
    After first changing it so everything and the kitchen sink dumps into the overflow bag in the first place. Used to be only things that were automatically put in your inventory (like need&greed wins) went into overflow, and things you had to pick up manually would tell you to make room first.

Personally, I would prefer an option to stop me from claiming items from things like doff assignments if I don't have room for them, instead of quietly putting it all into overflow and then crippling the game as punishment for having things in there.

Especially because there are things, like prisoners, that once placed into overflow are impossible to get out of there except by discarding them.
This discussion has been closed.