What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All my Blondes Hair has either turn Gray or white

2»

Comments

• Options
    laetexbunslaetexbuns Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Nobody asked for this, we don't want it and we certainly didn't buy outfits to have their appearance stolen away because some moron decided to play Graphics Man while they were drunk. Revert this nonsense, we're sick and tired of being the beta testers for the console games. You wanna play around, you have 2 testing servers. Otherwise I want a refund on all of my outfits. STO has BBB status, it can be dropped.
    syW94ht.jpg
  • Options
    cannibalchickencannibalchicken Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    while we're on the subject of Things That Went Wrong With The Hair/Skin Update - the TRIBBLE is this?
    adgLS2j.png
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I am pretty much resigned at this point...going to have to spend hours fixing all my characters because they are not reverting.

And what company would? It is money they already spent to program these changes, they are going to make it work with "tweaks". We are just going to have to deal with what we have.

I still do not see the ageing I added to my Klingons all those years ago. Noticed the NPCs in the contact windows look smoothed out, and lighter skinned, as well. Darker skinned characters have blotches running through their skin tones. The Klingon NPC's (ones I have looked at for years) have lost shading on the ridges on head and noses....they don't look like themselves, any more. LOL!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++

In response to the blue glow on tips of hair I am seeing....Frtoaster sent me a link to a post he made in Reddit. He thinks the textures are missing or transparent in the hair....much like they were missing on banners and bushes way back when on Star Fleet Academy.

https://old.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/67q2wh/bizarre_texturing_glitches_at_starfleet_academy/dgt5av8/

All comments are here: https://old.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/67q2wh/bizarre_texturing_glitches_at_starfleet_academy/
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    sarenarteriuesarenarteriue Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I hope they are working on this and fix it