test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personal Endeavor "Complete Iconian TFOs" not progressing

tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
edited January 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've completed Bug Hunt and Gateway to Gre'thor, two TFOs that are in the description of the Endeavor, and none of them counted towards completing the endeavor.

Here's a screenshot of one of the TFOs on cooldown and the Endeavor not progressing:

sto-personal-endeavor-bug.jpg
U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
STO Screenshot Archive

Post edited by tk79 on

Comments

• Options
    merkestrelmerkestrel Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    There seems to be a problem with the personal endeavors that want you to complete a <insert type> TFO. I ran all of the suggested myself (on normal and advanced) and received no credit. I have heard the same with different TFO types and they all seem to be broken for credit at this time.
  • Options
    gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    I can confirm it doesn't complete for Brotherhood of the Sword on normal and advanced difficulty.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is currently a known issue and is on the correct team to fix. Thank you for your report on the bug.
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    For me it was only bug hunt which didn't work, all the others counted for the Iconian TFO endeavor.
  • Options
    redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I completed all four Iconian TFOs, assuming it must mean it wants me to do them all. I completed them all twice. No credit.
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Same thing for me with Lukari TFO. Finished Dranuur(sp) Gauntlet and it didn't complete.
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    This is currently a known issue and is on the correct team to fix. Thank you for your report on the bug.

If this is a known issue are we getting extra tokens for endeavors having <insert type> TFO.? It keeps happening time and time again. I have no reroll tokens left over. Is there a timeframe when it is expected to be fixed?

Thanks​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I did bug hunt for the iconian personal endeavor and did not get credit? how do i go about getting credit, because i refuse to do another just cause your endeavor is broke!
  • Options
    bratsabratsa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    From what I understand from doing a few and having them credited is if its a personal endeavor if it says complete 1 of a type of TFO you have to do and adv or possibly counts elite as well, if it says complete 3 tfo's you can do normal or elite.

so far the server endeavor counts normal or elite when it says complete 1 of a type of TFO.

There might still be some that are bugged, I think it might be bugged for Dranuur as I tried that one but then I did gravity kills and it worked fine, personally if you get complete a lukari TFO I would go for either gravity kills or Tzenkethi front,They are easier especially gravity kills once you get the hang of them.

They have made Dranuur front way to hard I remember when you could save all the shield things on normal without much problem I did it 6 times and we barely managed to save 1 on normal, could just be bad teams but I dont think its that or at least just that.
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    bratsa wrote: »
    From what I understand from doing a few and having them credited is if its a personal endeavor if it says complete 1 of a type of TFO you have to do and adv or possibly counts elite as well, if it says complete 3 tfo's you can do normal or elite.

so far the server endeavor counts normal or elite when it says complete 1 of a type of TFO.

There might still be some that are bugged, I think it might be bugged for Dranuur as I tried that one but then I did gravity kills and it worked fine, personally if you get complete a lukari TFO I would go for either gravity kills or Tzenkethi front,They are easier especially gravity kills once you get the hang of them.

They have made Dranuur front way to hard I remember when you could save all the shield things on normal without much problem I did it 6 times and we barely managed to save 1 on normal, could just be bad teams but I dont think its that or at least just that.

Dranuur is doable, but it really depends on your team and the enemy you get. I have done it succesfully many times, but sometime you got really hard enemies, which makes it very hard to hold the shield gens up.