test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the JHV playable race trait, Engineered Soldier, not working?

talek71talek71 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello gang. As instructed by cryptic support I am posting my complain here.

I was just trying to compare a Cardassian tac with a Jem'Hadar Vanguard tac when I realized that the famous JHV engineered soldier space trait was not working. First I was trying to make some math and compare the DPS generated between the two, then I realized that the CrtD and CrtH were not been added to the stats of the ship, any ship. After that, I realized that neither the ground trait counterpart was working. And curious enough, the BOFFs JHV traits are working pretty fine. This is true for any JHV toon that I created, from level 60 to 65.

I spent two retrain token to clear the skills tree, and chose a specialization that I have not spent any specialization point. So, no add from skills, no bridge officers, no DOFFs, no specializtions, no traits, no consoles, no starship mastery unlocks, and just the standard equipment, but the add from JHV did not show up.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/213368667570700288/528311596112674856/unknown.png

This endeavor was motivated by cryptic that did't show how much we will gain using the new playable race. So I decided to make the math and the comparisons to come up with the numbers myself. What was my surprise when I discovered that the JHV engineered soldier trait was not working at all.

Please fix this as soon as possible.
Post edited by talek71 on

Comments