test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose gets some biscuits and southern gravy, then sits with Krystal: Well, you look like you havent had a decent night sleep since you got here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Wait you don't remember anything that happened before you passed out?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Guess not.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Walks over to krystal's table with her food* Can i sit here? I'll try to be quiet if you want.

Eli: *In his Quarters, working on an actual coffee machine*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *Sits down with her food* Thank you... *Starts to quietly eat*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: no i dont. aaany way i got things to do so later i guess. *opens a crimson portal*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Oynx: *Looks at Eli* What are you doing?
    ---
    Prime Raneson: *Goes to the table where Krystal, Rose and Briana are sitting* Hey. *Looks at Krys* Krystal, you look a bit tired there... What's up?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Oculus: *sighs* Bye I guess. Sorry for bothering since you don't seem to care.
  • Options
    Eli: Getting ready to make coffee since the replicator doesn't want to give me what I want.

Briana: I'm still tired too, thanks for asking.... then again its to be expected right now... for... what, a few more hours? maybe longer?.... *shrugs and eats her food*
  • Options
    Oynx: Okay. Good luck with that. I'm gonna head to the mess hall. Good day, roomie. *Exits and heads to the mess hall*
    ---
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Briana, a bit concerned* You okay, Briana?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    jakara: its not that i dont care, i just dont remember. i have a life back where i come from. i only come to this universe for bri's sake to visit her. where i come from is a bit in the future so shes already back in my time and universe....*sighs* temporal mechanics are complicated....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I should be fine.... I really hope I will be.... just still tired from...*Trails off for a few seconds before starting to talk again* you get the idea, right?...

Eli: I have a name! *Sighs and finishes up his coffee machine* Okay.... just gotta get the rest... *Mixes a large amount of a white powder into water, starting to stir it* Mix up the caffeine extract with the brewing water... check... *pours the water into the machine* Add the coffee blend into the filter... *Does so* check.... now... *Grabs his mug, adding sugar and a few drops from a small bottle* and sweeteners, check.... That'll show that replicator and its safety standards... *Rolls his eyes and puts his mug under the machine, starting to let his coffee brew*
  • Options
    Oculus: what? But you came here to stop me from flirting with her. Why did you do that if you come from a point where you already have her back with you.
  • Options
    jakara: thats what i came back here to do? why would i if she doesnt leave me in my time? also if you could stop that, that'd be great thanks. *copious amounts of snark in her voice.*

jorin: *snaps out of starring at the wall sitting at the table next to krystals group.* wha....when did all these people get here.... *he says loud enough for the table next to him to hear but mostly to himself*
  • Options
    Oculus: W-what? *She looks extremely confused* Did someone swap you out in the middle of the night with a future you? I've been meditating I feel like I would've noticed.
  • Options
    Rose: Krystal, drink caffinee, Briana, do the same. Or I will send you to that morale officer My sister had? Garth?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jakara: no ive always been from the future. but the last thing i remember is comming back here to see how bri was doing, then i remember a sharp pain in the back of my neck (from eli knocking her out) and then nothing after that. i do sort of remember you flirting with briana and something about a date...wait...its kinda comming back to me now.....why the f*ck was i so depressed over nothing? she's with me in my time so that little date thing went nowhere anyway. huh i guess in this case temporal mechanics actually made sense and helped.
  • Options
    Briana: I have a legitimate medical reason to be tired though. something i really can't help and i doubt Caffeine would help with it....
  • Options
    Krystal: I don't know why I'm like this though. Just... probably stress from this mission or something.
  • Options
    Rose: Maybe missing someone sweet whiel you sleep? I know that Jess and me have sleeping when arent in the same bed. Not always, but enough times to know.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jorin: *moves over to Krystals table*
  • Options
    Briana: I'm good on the medical excuse end, right?... cause i can seriously not help this...
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. And maybe Rose. Also... away from my kids. It could be all kinds of things.

Also I've never been in fox form for this long before.
  • Options
    Oynx: *Just then, the mostly-white-furred Lycan named Oynx walks into the Mess hall, heading to the replicator*
    Prime Raneson: *Spots Oynx and watches him as he goes to the replicator*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: You okay, Raneson?.... All your attention just shifted to... *looks at Onyx then back to Raneson* what just seems like some random part of Alex's crew... I think.... *looks around blinking tiredly* Right, is that just an enlisted?... *Sips her smoothie*
  • Options
    Oculus: Oh... *she looks heart broken*
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Oynx: *Walks over to the table having heard Briana, carrying his breakfast with him* I'm not part of this ship's crew nor am I a non-com. I am Major Oynx Whitefury, Lythari Armed Forces, Army Branch.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Uh-huh.... alright then.... So why is Ranson obsessively watching you? Does she have a crush? *Smirks tiredly but evilly* Or does she know you? *looks back to Raneson* Which is it? I'm dying to know.
  • Options
    jakara: look oculus....you went after a woman in a strong relationship. me and briana love each other with everything we have, im sorry but there was no chance from the start. sure bri can be flirtatious but you took it as something more and im not ganna surgar coat this but that was on you. i like you oculus i really do but just stop this before you really hurt yourself.