Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Gonna be completely honest Chris I thought you either died or vanished like Kuntel

*OOC: No death will have to wait for me a while yet. But don't worry its been long enough for me to joke about it some. I will explain if directly asked and it is a long depressing tale. *

OoC: I'd like to hear about it I mean its been what? Two years now? Three? My sense of time is off!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *M Samana relaxes too*

M Samana: I was hoping to end this first round.

Tara: You really thought I was gonna be that easy?

M Samana: No. I thought I was that good.

*Tara smirks a little before the bell sounds for them to start again. Tara gets to her feet and puts her guard up.*

Tara: Let's go.

*M Samana loses her smirk but gets her stance going*
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *M Samana relaxes too*

M Samana: I was hoping to end this first round.

Tara: You really thought I was gonna be that easy?

M Samana: No. I thought I was that good.

*Tara smirks a little before the bell sounds for them to start again. Tara gets to her feet and puts her guard up.*

Tara: Let's go.

*M Samana loses her smirk but gets her stance going*

*Tara rushes, looking like she's going to spear M Samana down before performing a headscissors takedown, attempting to pound M Samana with punches on the ground.*
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *A disturbance on a deck of the Columbia begins to set off alarms all over the ship, on the other end of the portal, The bulky figure grabs an unconscious Terry, Cellos behind him almost disappointed at the chance to become Perfect. *

Figure: Do not worry you will have ample time to consume him later. His punishment is to begin now, and the path to be set... *He looks at his horsemen behind him*

They will be here, and at the appointed time.

*The gems on the gloved hand glow setting off the Columbia sensors further... With a snap of his fingers Tara A finds herself on the same deck not far away from the forming portal with a heavy thud. Mila begins to feel stirrings of pain in her head, something not wholly her own but she does sense someone very familiar to her. *

*On the Enterprise on a man hunt near republic space, the medical science lab constructed to hold James jr begins to hum with life as he stirrs but does not awake again. His scars and covered missing eye show the extent of the blast he took. As well as the stump where his arm used to be. Farril the resident grand master of his race notices this activity, and alerts the people in the need to know. In his head James Jr... is stuck somewhere and not quite able to figure out where he is.*

James: Hellooooo *He calls out with hands around his mouth, in an arid rocky desert...* Come on... Some one answer me.
  • Options
    *A disturbance on a deck of the Columbia begins to set off alarms all over the ship, on the other end of the portal, The bulky figure grabs an unconscious Terry, Cellos behind him almost disappointed at the chance to become Perfect. *

Figure: Do not worry you will have ample time to consume him later. His punishment is to begin now, and the path to be set... *He looks at his horsemen behind him*

*The gems on the gloved hand glow setting off the Columbia sensors further... With a snap of his fingers Tara A finds herself on the same deck not far away from the forming portal with a heavy thud. Mila begins to feel stirrings of pain in her head, something not wholly her own but she does sense someone very familiar to her. *

*On the Enterprise on a man hunt near republic space, the medical science lab constructed to hold James jr begins to hum with life as he stirrs but does not awake again. His scars and covered missing eye show the extent of the blast he took. As well as the stump where his arm used to be. Farril the resident grand master of his race notices this activity, and alerts the people in the need to know. In his head James Jr... is stuck somewhere and not quite able to figure out where he is.*

James: Hellooooo *He calls out with hands around his mouth, in an arid rocky desert...* Come on... Some one answer me.

*As the General Quarters alarm sounds, Mila meets u with Weston as the security teams start converging on the location.*

Weston: You okay?

Mila: I don't know...

*Tara A looks around.*

Tara A: What. The. Hell?
  • Options
    *Tara B and Lilly and just about everyone looks surprised*

M Samana: Uh... where'd Tara go?
  • Options

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*
  • Options
    edited July 2018

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden
  • Options

*As the General Quarters alarm sounds, Mila meets u with Weston as the security teams start converging on the location.*

*Tara A looks around.*

*The portal begins to open revealing who is behind it and their unconcious prisoner... They step onto the deck, Cellos behind the gloved man, and the horsemen behind them. A few recognizable to Tara A... but the one she is shocked by is right in front of her.. Cellos. *

*OOC: Bad time for me to forget names... frequent antagonist to... her mom if I recall.*

Cellos: Hello honey I'm home... *with an almost snake like hiss. His bug like eyes fixate on her.*
  • Options
    *Deep in the Guardian's pocket dimension*

Ruben P: You know I think Cellos and them are making their move. Should I intervene?

Guardian: *drumming her fingers* You're supposed to be dead. Only step in if Tara (A) calls for us. I assume she can do some of this on her own for now.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    *On the Enterprise *

Falli: *on the ship comm* Doctor report to the Medical lab we have a new devlopment... Bring the Lt. with you...

*Casval sitting in the Sick Bay looking over a terminal... looks up. He has been looking for anything to wake his brother up, and waiting to send off a message to his sister. But adds this new bit to it after looking at the new report. The information is Cassi's last known whereabouts with Federation dissidents heading into the UNSC warzone.*
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

*The portal begins to open revealing who is behind it and their unconcious prisoner... They step onto the deck, Cellos behind the gloved man, and the horsemen behind them. A few recognizable to Tara A... but the one she is shocked by is right in front of her.. Cellos. *

*OOC: Bad time for me to forget names... frequent antagonist to... her mom if I recall.*

Cellos: Hello honey I'm home... *with an almost snake like hiss. His bug like eyes fixate on her.*

OOC: Whose Mom?

*Tara A charges her powers on instinct.*

Tara A: You!
  • Options
    *In ICA territory*

*A man with distinguishing scars destroying much of what can indentify him, his face looking like a skull. Stands in the camp of the ICA, finely dressed and wearing his dark fedora. *

Skull: Inform your superiors their shipment is here... along with their hired ships.
  • Options

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

OOC: Okay.

*Tara and M Samana stop while looking for Tara A.*
  • Options

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Lilly: But who?

M Samana: That wasn't a transporter that's for sure.
  • Options

Tara B: I can't sense her anywhere on the ship or the planet. She's gone. Someone took her.

Tara: What about the Columbia?

*OOC: We may have someone joining us shortly.*
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

*OOC: Mila's mom or something like that... *

Cellos: Yes me... but not entirely.

Gloved man: So your the one I have been incesently hearing about... Interesting. But also disappointing. We are giving back someone that broke an agreement we had made. During your conflict with the Elibisi... Our punishment and your realms punishment... Will be delievered in due course. Consider this your warning.

*He tosses Terry to the ground with a thud, his uniform is tattered revealing that he is back to what he was during the war... and scarring done to him which she can feel in his aching body. *

We will meet again. In due time.

*She remembers the feeling he is emenating as the hum she would hear during the war... but she can't explain it. Before she can retort the begin to leave back through the portal. Cellos waving sinisterly... licking the hard beak like mouth.*
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

Gloved man: So your the one I have been incesently hearing about... Interesting. But also disappointing. We are giving back someone that broke an agreement we had made. During your conflict with the Elibisi... Our punishment and your realms punishment... Will be delievered in due course. Consider this your warning.

*He tosses Terry to the ground with a thud, his uniform is tattered revealing that he is back to what he was during the war... and scarring done to him which she can feel in his aching body. *

*She remembers the feeling he is emenating as the hum she would hear during the war... but she can't explain it. Before she can retort the begin to leave back through the portal. Cellos waving sinisterly... licking the hard beak like mouth.*

OOC: I'm not sure I'd call Dani an antagonist, more like a protagonist.

*Tara A runs over to Terry and checks on him. Mila sees him and immediately rushes over.*

Mila *shock*; Dad?!
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

*Tara A runs over to Terry and checks on him. Mila sees him and immediately rushes over.*

Mila *shock*; Dad?!

*OOC: I was referring to one of the horsemen... Think Dani killed her, just can't remember her name.. *

*Terry groans weakly... his eyes revealing the multiple colored hue... before falling back to unconciousness.*
  • Options
    *Casval arrives before the EMH doctor does, as he waits for him. Falli not discussing what he found with the young man just yet. Wade and Rissa arrive in due course. Worn out from the constant travel they had on the hunt. *

Casval: Sir.

Wade: Lt... I thought you were telling your sister what we had found near the border.

Casval: I did.. I did not get a response just yet. I do have a tag on it when she does let me know.

*Rissa moves over the the machines rigged to his brother... *

Rissa: Interesting development as this is nothing I have seen before... But I do know we need a solution.
  • Options

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

Mila *shock*; Dad?!

*OOC: I was referring to one of the horsemen... Think Dani killed her, just can't remember her name.. *

*Terry groans weakly... his eyes revealing the multiple colored hue... before falling back to unconciousness.*

Weston: Weston to Sickbay, beam Lieutenant Allen plus one, medical emergency!

*Mila and Terry are beamed straight to sick bay.*

OOC: Kela? Not anyone's mother, but she's the only one I can think of. M Dani works for the Think Tank, and we agreed M Tara wouldn't be a Horseman.
  • Options

Tara B: I can't sense her there either but something is making my head hurt... God the pain is intense. *She holds her head as she groans her telepathy hurting her*

Tara: T, break off. Whatever it is, it's hurting you!
  • Options

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.
  • Options

*Tara A looks around.*

Mila *shock*; Dad?!

Weston: Weston to Sickbay, beam Lieutenant Allen plus one, medical emergency!

*Mila and Terry are beamed straight to sick bay.*

OOC: Kela? Not anyone's mother, but she's the only one I can think of. M Dani works for the Think Tank, and we agreed M Tara wouldn't be a Horseman.

*OOC: There we go... That was it..*

*Terry is tended and carried to a bio bed, and the examinations begin... Though the Doctors cannot really fathom what the charts read off the bat. Foreign DNA integrated into his own, silver like skin in some areas as if reapplied. The scars themselves show intense torture, almost clincial in approach, but also probing. *

Nurse: I can't identify these wound patterns, but it seems some sort of bio nerve agent was applied... collecting for further study.

Nurse 2: Doctor... His brain waves look at them... It seems as if he is drained of fluids hence the rampant reports of headaches among the crew. Next move?
  • Options
    *With the Doctor over the comm Falli then chooses to reveal the development...*

Falli: As you know the Ensign was placed here because he could not wake up from normal stimuli, much less show the typical signs of what Newtypes or the suggested variations have occured.

Rissa: Hence why mind melds, telepathy, and the usual treatments have not worked. Though what is it then?

Falli: His body has recovered for the most part, it seems the explosion caused a certain amount of durress and activated something else in the genetic make up of the Ensign. Something even I do not know what it is. It does appear to be genetic to the maternal line of DNA we have on file... Though as to what is keeping him in this state I can't answer. But we do know that a surge of power came on the same wave pattern from galactic lines. In Pegasus that seem to have jolted the Ensign into activity. As to what it is, we need someone else who knows about this curious genetic material that has chosen to go active...

Wade: Only one I do know of would either be one of the Tara's running around, Sam, or Dani... As far as anything else we are going to be casting a net that does seem to be the most curious thing I have seen. Outside of Terry pulling off the kind of things he did in the war.

Rissa: We do need to speak with them but as you know getting through to anyone is going to be a hassle, especially given the orders we have.

Wade: I know. But it is the Captain's job to make those choices. Have the comm officer send messages to who they can reach easily. Perhaps they can be of use.
  • Options
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani *worried*: Oh, Ter'...

Doc: Whatever this silver parasite is, I've never seen anything like it...

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*She looks over at Tara A.*

And how did you get on board?

Tara A: It's...a long story. More like a nightmare...
  • Options

*She stops*

Tara B: Getting flashes of something... something bad another world people dying a monster absorbing people. Gah it hurts to think about.

Tara: Then don't.

*OOC: Just thinking, Tara A did tell Tara B about the Hunt when her memories resurfaced.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Dominion facility where unsc and ICA summit is taking place.

An ONI officer walks in handing both Hammond and Sheridan a padd.

Hammond: it looks like something is starting to go on and develop from these reports.

Sheridan: agreed. I think we can call for an immediate cease fire till this is dealt with?

Hammond: agreed. I’ll speak with admiral Narn and have him begin coordinating with you.

Elsewhere on the station.

Rotek: have you just received what I have?

Coulson: yes and I don’t like it.

Rotek: what would you like to do. Remain here and see what carter is up to or look into our new problem.

Coulson: let’s go. Carter can wait.

Rotek nods as they head for the hanagr.

Elsewhere

Carter: so you have all the info you need correct?

Kelian: yes we do. I’ll have our scientist look for what you have asked and will contact you if they do find it.

Carter: good.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Dani heads down to Sickbay as soon as she finds out who's down there, giving Mila a close hug before holding Terry's hand.*

Dani *worried*: Oh, Ter'...

Doc: Whatever this silver parasite is, I've never seen anything like it...

Dani: I have... We came across it during the Eblisi War... It started changing him, physically. He started showing new abilities and...

Who did this to him?

*She looks over at Tara A.*

And how did you get on board?

Tara A: It's...a long story. More like a nightmare...

*The hum is gone after a time... as is the pressure being exerted. Terry stirs, his head aching once again, his eyes spot the surroundings as well as who is around him... Familiar faces, peaceful faces... Not the probes, and not the table. He lets out a sigh...As if waking from a nightmare.*

Terry: Dani what am I doing on your ship?