test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Eighth Anniversary Giveaways Day One!

2»

Comments

• Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I'd guess it won't be anywhere until 6pm gmt
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    So, anyway....

Where's day 2?

Day two should start in about 13 minutes. The post about whatever the giveaway is for that should go up at the same time.

Edit: Day two is 5 Phoenix boxes that is a once per account claim and can be found under the Promotions tab.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    *Crochets on a fingerless mitt while she waits for Day 2 announcement*
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Argh, once I go full 24hrs without checking on the game and they giveaway 4 costumes...
    Would have really liked the Mercenary outfit, I believe I already have the other 3 ones.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    jwkane316#9870 jwkane316 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @eazzie said:
    > jwkane316#9870 wrote: »
    >
    > > @havoktol said:
    > > Will this be coming to the consoles?
    >
    > As of 1-16-2018 @ 12:00am....no it isnt
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Reply from the FB page ..... Star Trek Online Console Captains: All releases, including most of our giveaways and the anniversary content, comes to you guys on a delay due to the process of adding content to consoles. Hang tight. :)

That's why I said AS OF, not that console would never get it