test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Easter Eggs on Galaxy Bridge!

I was on my Galaxy bridge, and saw a little sticker on a panel. I wanted to see if i could read it, so I increased to render scale 4 and low and behold i could read it! It was labelled with number 855.
So i went hunting for more. I've found 855, 451, 954, 502 and 452.
Some of them are kind of funny! :smiley:

954: https://i.imgur.com/nAIQkjx.jpg
855: https://i.imgur.com/dVG2Ych.jpg
502: https://i.imgur.com/Bl97abM.jpg
452: https://i.imgur.com/Prf2q23.jpg
451: https://i.imgur.com/EObYjr5.jpg

Not sure if anyone has found these yet, or if there are more. These are all i found.

Comments

• Options
    sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Im confused, are the numbers supposed to mean something?
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    You rather do this than to play exciting mini games on colony?
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Try the planters in the water around esd ...while the description isn't funny, the guy (or plant) in charge is....

"F..f...feeeeed me!"
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Those aren't really easter eggs in the first place, they are features apart of the bridge. You might as well call the whole bridge an easter egg by your logic.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    ESD has a "Corpse Chute" on the door in the sickbay. ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    I though they were funny. "DPS Manager", good one. "Moar DOTs, moar DOTs! Now less DOTs, less DOTs!"
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User
    I though they were funny. "DPS Manager", good one. "Moar DOTs, moar DOTs! Now less DOTs, less DOTs!"
    Ops Manager, not DPS Manager. 502 and 452 were simple labels. The others were pretty good, though. (Now I want the TNG biobed, complete with the indicator at the lower left edge indicating "MED INS REMAINING".)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Those aren't really easter eggs in the first place, they are features apart of the bridge. You might as well call the whole bridge an easter egg by your logic.

What feature exactly is that quote from Gilligan's Island in the first picture?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    dbeiswengerdbeiswenger Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Nice, I saw some of them but not all those.

You saw different ones? Which numbers were they?

• Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    avoozuul wrote: »

What feature exactly is that quote from Gilligan's Island in the first picture?
    My bad, I probably didn't fully analyze that one picture.

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    I came here expecting to see eggs. Those pictures contain nothing that even remotely resembles an egg. I'm disappointed.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    dbeiswengerdbeiswenger Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I came here expecting to see eggs. Those pictures contain nothing that even remotely resembles an egg. I'm disappointed.

Then your expectations are too high! :wink:
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    It's a ST:TNG thing. Only 10% of the player population will get it. Now go out there and be part of that 10%, lol!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    954: has a typo "form" instead of from...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I actually found the HEAD on the Galaxy Bridge. They have a bathroom right off the Bridge!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I actually found the HEAD on the Galaxy Bridge. They have a bathroom right off the Bridge!

Woulda been better if the door opened and we could see a future commode.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Those are actually little blurbs that appeared on the actual sets of the show.

I was about to point this out, but now I don't have too. :p
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Then your expectations are too high! :wink:
    Ah sunny side down then!

Some folks are scrambled.​​
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    @rattler2 when you went there, did you find 3 sea shells? This is important to know.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    Door was locked so... I think John Spartan was in there.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    I haven't checked yet but have you looked at the MSD on the wall in Engineering? They might have included those as well. A biplane in one of the shuttle bays, a rubber duck and the like.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    Pretty sure the Voyager MSD has a TARDIS somewhere...
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I haven't been able to get a good view of the Galaxy MSD.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif