test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Malick is watching the creature from a view screen.

Malick: incredible. These readings and the creature itself.

Karai: sir we should move you off the planet while they are occupied.

Malick: maybe get a ship ready.

Karai nods as she leaves the room.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,220 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *About this time now sensors on the planet will be going crazy detecting new large energy reading. It will likely be a few minutes before anyone realizes what's happening. The Ultimate Being(I'll call it UB) is now above ground larger than a car floating around growing larger and taking more victims. Telepathy on the planet will be able to feel the monster growing*

Laura: *she pauses for a moment* Do you have a really bad feeling right now or is that just me?

Serah: Do good both of you.

Jess: I don't feel anything.

*Columbia.*

Ops: Picking up an energy reading!

*The UB appears on the viewscreen.*

Dani: My God.

Call the Resolute.

*Captain Sal'tor comes on screen.*

Are you seeing this?

Sal'tor: We just picked it up. We're trying to figure out what it is.

Dani: These are the same energy readings we picked up on Fazon. This is Lore's 'ultimate lifeform', I'm sure of it.

Sal'tor: Is it a threat?

Dani: According to records, the last time Lore found the 'ultimate lifeform', it left a trail of destroyed colonies in its wake.

Sal'tor: Understood.

I'll defer to you, Captain. You have more experience with this sort of thing.

Dani: Understood, Captain.

All ships, this is Captain Danielle Allen. With the consent of Captain Sal'tor, I am taking command of the fleet. Lock phasers on the energy being on the planet and prepare to fire.

*She give John a look to sound Action Stations.

Tora Ziyal. Daya throws a straight kick at Karen, with Karen blocking but getting pushed back before Daya tries to hit her with a roundhouse, Karen ducking under it and sweeping Daya's legs out before scrambling into a top mount, pinning Daya down the same way as yesterday.*

Karen: Yield.

Daya: Not this time!

*Daya rolls them over before being kicked off. As Karen gets to her feet Daya locks up and knees her in the gut, Karen grunting and shoving Daya back, the two exchanging punches and kicks as they break up and start circling again.*

*The UB appears to be aware of the lockons and begins diving around buildings as it continues feasting making it to where if they shoot they will hit civilians. Its now bigger than a large bus*

*A crowd of people run by screaming where they're sitting*

Laura: Something's happening.

OoC: Despite Ruben basically being the most powerful known telepath capable of affecting an entire planet if he is being controlled by Ruvik Laura seems to have not inherited anywhere near that level. She can sorta sense people's feelings to the level of if something want's to hurt her she gets a bad feeling about it. That's about it.

Susan: Kick her TRIBBLE!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *About this time now sensors on the planet will be going crazy detecting new large energy reading. It will likely be a few minutes before anyone realizes what's happening. The Ultimate Being(I'll call it UB) is now above ground larger than a car floating around growing larger and taking more victims. Telepathy on the planet will be able to feel the monster growing*

Laura: *she pauses for a moment* Do you have a really bad feeling right now or is that just me?

*Columbia.*

Call the Resolute.

Are you seeing this?

Dani: These are the same energy readings we picked up on Fazon. This is Lore's 'ultimate lifeform', I'm sure of it.

Dani: According to records, the last time Lore found the 'ultimate lifeform', it left a trail of destroyed colonies in its wake.

All ships, this is Captain Danielle Allen. With the consent of Captain Sal'tor, I am taking command of the fleet. Lock phasers on the energy being on the planet and prepare to fire.

Tora Ziyal. Daya throws a straight kick at Karen, with Karen blocking but getting pushed back before Daya tries to hit her with a roundhouse, Karen ducking under it and sweeping Daya's legs out before scrambling into a top mount, pinning Daya down the same way as yesterday.*

*Daya rolls them over before being kicked off. As Karen gets to her feet Daya locks up and knees her in the gut, Karen grunting and shoving Daya back, the two exchanging punches and kicks as they break up and start circling again.*

*The UB appears to be aware of the lockons and begins diving around buildings as it continues feasting making it to where if they shoot they will hit civilians. Its now bigger than a large bus*

OoC: Despite Ruben basically being the most powerful known telepath capable of affecting an entire planet if he is being controlled by Ruvik Laura seems to have not inherited anywhere near that level. She can sorta sense people's feelings to the level of if something want's to hurt her she gets a bad feeling about it. That's about it.

Susan: Kick her ****!

Karen: That all you got, Daya?

Daya: Come find out, sister.  *Makes a 'bring it' gesture with her hand.*

*Karen tries to spear her down, Daya dropping to her knees and locking up.  The two push each other around onto their feet, growling as they wrestle for an advantage until Daya manages to slip an arm free, pressing a palm against the back of Karen's shoulder blade to get behind her, locking around Karen's abdomen and performing a German Suplex, rolling Karen through into a necklock and body scissors.*

Daya *straining*: Say it...

Karen *straining*: Never...

*Karen throws an elbow into Daya's side and gets free.  As the two try to scramble to their feet, Karen locks up with Daya and throws her over her hip before circling her, guard down as Daya picks herself onto her knees.*

That was pathetic, 'sis'.

*Daya growls and locks eyes with her.*

Daya *angry*: SHUT UP!

*Daya spears into her like a freight train, flipping over and onto her feet, panting as she looks at Karen trying to pick herself up.*

Now who's pathetic, b****?

*Dalos. Jess stands up and takes a look.*

Jess: Oh...

*Columbia.*

Tactical: I can't get a clear shot!

Dani: Alright, send the CAP.

*The combat air patrol for the fleet, made up of Lightning-Class interceptors, drop into the atmosphere and line up for a run on the creature, targeting manually and letting off ZPC volleys.*
  • Options
    Osman is watching and listening to the entire thing.

Osman: we need to figure out a way to stop this thing. How long till we have people evacuated?
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Osman is watching and listening to the entire thing.

Osman: we need to figure out a way to stop this thing. How long till we have people evacuated?

Tech: It'll take an hour just to evacuate parliament! Evacuating the city could take days!

*OOC: What do you think of Daya and Karen's fight, Logan?*
  • Options
    Ooc: they have some aggression lol. It’s good. Fun reading people pummeling each other :)

Osman: that isn’t going to be good enough at this rate. Can we trying boxing it in or setting up a shield to block its most direct path?
  • Options

*Columbia.*

Call the Resolute.

Are you seeing this?

*Karen tries to spear her down, Daya dropping to her knees and locking up.  The two push each other around onto their feet, growling as they wrestle for an advantage until Daya manages to slip an arm free, pressing a palm against the back of Karen's shoulder blade to get behind her, locking around Karen's abdomen and performing a German Suplex, rolling Karen through into a necklock and body scissors.*

*Karen throws an elbow into Daya's side and gets free.  As the two try to scramble to their feet, Karen locks up with Daya and throws her over her hip before circling her, guard down as Daya picks herself onto her knees.*

*Daya spears into her like a freight train, flipping over and onto her feet, panting as she looks at Karen trying to pick herself up.*

*Columbia.*

*The combat air patrol for the fleet, made up of Lightning-Class interceptors, drop into the atmosphere and line up for a run on the creature, targeting manually and letting off ZPC volleys.*

Serah: Maybe tone it down a little? You might really hurt each other.

*The UB generates a large shield blocking most of the shots before absorbings its shield into itself glowing incredibly bright as energy builds up then firing a massive energy beam that has elements of Hunter, Fazon, and Twilight energy. It keeps the beam going and sweeps it across the interceptors.*

*Laura and Jess can see the fight now*

Laura: TRIBBLE. We need to get out of here now!
  • Options

*Columbia.*

Call the Resolute.

Are you seeing this?

*Columbia.*

*The UB generates a large shield blocking most of the shots before absorbings its shield into itself glowing incredibly bright as energy builds up then firing a massive energy beam that has elements of Hunter, Fazon, and Twilight energy. It keeps the beam going and sweeps it across the interceptors.*

Laura: ****. We need to get out of here now!

Jess: No arguments from me!

*Columbia.*

Dani: Do we still have those weapon modifications to counter the Hunters?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen picks herself up, growling a little as the two start circling. They've got some shallow cuts and are sweating, but otherwise look alright.*

Sara: Should we get involved?

*The two clash again, punching each other before locking up fiercely. This time Karen gets the upper hand, putting Daya in a chokehold before Daya tosses her over her shoulders, getting her in the same pin Karen put her in yesterday, punching her a couple of times before strengthening the pin.*

Daya *angry*: Say it.

Karen *angry*: Never.

*The two are glaring at each other, but it's pretty clear Karen doesn't have enough strength left to fight Daya off.*
  • Options

*Columbia.*

Call the Resolute.

Are you seeing this?

*Columbia.*

*Columbia.*

*Tora Ziyal. Karen picks herself up, growling a little as the two start circling. They've got some shallow cuts and are sweating, but otherwise look alright.*

*The two clash again, punching each other before locking up fiercely. This time Karen gets the upper hand, putting Daya in a chokehold before Daya tosses her over her shoulders, getting her in the same pin Karen put her in yesterday, punching her a couple of times before strengthening the pin.*

*The two are glaring at each other, but it's pretty clear Karen doesn't have enough strength left to fight Daya off.*

Laura: Do you think we can make it back to the shipyard?

*I'd assume they wouldn't have removed the modifications but since its been a while since the hunters were a major threat maybe they aren't working quite as well?*

Susan: Maybe you guys should stop now?
  • Options

*Columbia.*

Call the Resolute.

Are you seeing this?

*Columbia.*

*Columbia.*

Laura: Do you think we can make it back to the shipyard?

*I'd assume they wouldn't have removed the modifications but since its been a while since the hunters were a major threat maybe they aren't working quite as well?*

Susan: Maybe you guys should stop now?

Jess: Only one way to find out!

*They start running for the spaceport.

Columbia. The surviving interceptors make another attack run, with Columbia firing the anti-hunter beam while it's standing still for the shield.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: As soon as she yields...

Karen: Sc**w you...
  • Options
    *Serah and Susan sigh*

*There's A strange loud sound almost like some kind of alien whale as the creature is wounded. It retaliated by ripping a building apart and using telekinesis to move the building to block the radiation. It fires a beam at the interceptors again. It's now larger than a 4 story building*

*Laura shoves Jess out of the way as debris from the building begins falling and barely manages to dodge it herself*

Laura: I would take a bicycle if it meant getting there faster!
  • Options
    Coulson walks into the RNI cnc room

Coulson: what the hell is going on now

Osman: this

She shows him the feed of the creature.

Coulson: so I ask how?

Osman: Intel says lore.

Coulson: so we know where he is?

Osman: no not at them moment.

Atlas: I’ve been monitoring the creature and no conventional weapons seem to be effective.

Osman: then maybe we need to come up with something unconventional.
  • Options
    *Serah and Susan sigh*

*There's A strange loud sound almost like some kind of alien whale as the creature is wounded. It retaliated by ripping a building apart and using telekinesis to move the building to block the radiation. It fires a beam at the interceptors again. It's now larger than a 4 story building*

*Laura shoves Jess out of the way as debris from the building begins falling and barely manages to dodge it herself*

OOC: Would a building realistically block the radiation?

*After a few moments, Karen grunts in frustration as she stops struggling.*

Daya: Say it.

Karen *reluctantly*: I yield...

*Daya smiles a little and gets off, holding a hand to help Karen up.*
  • Options
    *Serah and Susan sigh*

OoC: Maybe not one of ours but I assume any civilization in the future would atleast have some radiation proofing and considering in the past a ship was crashed into the city I'm sure they would have done some things to take a precaution against radiation hazard. But then again its your planet and your buildings that's up to you if it wouldn't work I'll have the creature do something else.

Susan: Do we need to get a medkit for you two?
  • Options
    Osman: atlas I need options on something to do here.

Atlas: ma’am if those fighters didn’t hurt it there isn’t much we have available at this moment that would hurt it.

Osman: well we need to think of something now.

Atlas: well the raidiation weapon seemed to at least slow it down but we don’t have anything like that mass produced.

Coulson: could we adapt it to some ground weapons. Get in close if the ships can’t hit it?

Atlas: I could rather quickly. The problem being its to big now for hand held weapons to be of use.
  • Options
    Sanchez: general I need your full opinion how at risk are we with the military the way it is now?

Hammond: well sir I believe....

An officer comes running in

Officer: sir you have a priority omega comm

Hammond: go ahead.

Lenox: general we have a bit of problem here. Activate your feed

Hammond does so seeing the current situation.

Hammond: are you secure right now?

Lenox: yeah it’s past our current position. But it seems to be moving towards the republic capital buildings.

Hammond: gave republic forces been able to stop it?

Lenox: not yet sir. The thing just keeps getting bigger.

Hammond: you are authorized to use any means available to help them stop the creature. If the prowler with you has anything useful use it as well.

Lenox: understood sir! I’ll see what we can do.

The comm ends

Hammond: mr president I think it may be best if you return to the presidential building for now.

Sanchez: yes I think your right. Thank you general.

Hammond nods as the two guards walk him out.

Over comm: gate activation in progress.

Hammond: now what.

He makes his way to the gate.

Hammond: report!

Officer: we are receiving a gate signal sir from Virgo.

Hammond: drop the shield and send the all clear.

As they do so Gen.Strauss walks in flanked by 4 odst. Hammond goes down to meet him.

Hammond: don’t take this the wrong way but what are you doing here.

Strauss: the fighting has taken a turn for the worse. We need to talk.
  • Options
    *Serah and Susan sigh*

OoC: Maybe not one of ours but I assume any civilization in the future would atleast have some radiation proofing and considering in the past a ship was crashed into the city I'm sure they would have done some things to take a precaution against radiation hazard. But then again its your planet and your buildings that's up to you if it wouldn't work I'll have the creature do something else.

Susan: Do we need to get a medkit for you two?

*OOC: I'm just not really convinced the Republic would have radiation shielding on civilian buildings.*

*The two nod, panting a little as they walk over to the bench.*
  • Options
    OoC: Would there be any military building for it to pick up in the area?

*Susan treats Daya and Serah helps Karen*

Serah: I think you two went a tiny bit too far...
  • Options
    *OOC: Depends where it is right now.*

Karen: How do you mean?
  • Options

OoC: Well it would be relatively near the spaceport about a few neighborhoods away.

Serah: Really any fight where you need a medkit I consider too far.
  • Options
    Malick: well what have you found.

Karai: I have a ship ready to get you out of here. They will be here in the next hour or two.

Malick: good. I have meetings with dis and section 3 contacts. I would much rather discuss these things in person.

Karai: yes sir.

Malick: now let’s get everything packed and ready for a quick exit.
  • Options

OoC: Well it would be relatively near the spaceport about a few neighborhoods away.

*OOC: Yes, but is it in the capital city? If I were Lore, I wouldn't put my secret hideout inside the capital.*

Karen: So what about the ones between us? *Smiles.*
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Malick: well what have you found.

Karai: I have a ship ready to get you out of here. They will be here in the next hour or two.

Malick: good. I have meetings with dis and section 3 contacts. I would much rather discuss these things in person.

Karai: yes sir.

Malick: now let’s get everything packed and ready for a quick exit.

*Dawes is meeting in the spaceport with someone wearing a set of black armour.*

Archangel: My contact says Malick is meeting DIS and S31 contacts aboard a ship leaving from here.

Dawes: Then let's offer ourselves as a DIS delegation to him.
  • Options
    Malick: have those files beamed up first.

Trooper: yes sir.

Karai: shall I remain here? Or do you wish for me to come with you?

Malick: you will come with me. While the Kull warriors can put down anything that would be a threat I prefer having someone who can act on instinct.

Karai: very well. Carter has informed me he has a ship in orbit.

Malick: see I knew he was lying when he said he’d have to find one. Is he on it?

Karai: he says he is and is waiting to beam us up as soon as you give the word.

Malick: good very good.
  • Options
    Carter is aboard a medium sized freighter that looks and scans as normal but is heavily modified.

Carter: I want all agents on alert

Agent: yes sir.

Carter: as soon as everyone is aboard we leave for delta base.

Helm: aye sir course is already ready.

Carter: I still want ghost team to recover anything they can from the creature. And if the republic capital is breached I want them inside and getting any valuable date.

Agent: yes sir.
  • Options

*OOC: Yes, but is it in the capital city? If I were Lore, I wouldn't put my secret hideout inside the capital.*

OoC: Would there be any military buildings in any of the other cities?

Serah: I try to keep it safe...
  • Options

OOC: Probably not.

*Daya finishes getting treated by Susan.*

Karen: Doing things with her was your idea. *Smiles teasingly.*
  • Options
    Carter is waiting as malick is beamed aboard.

Carter: well I see you are doing well

Malick: no thanks to you.

Carter: well then follow me.
  • Options

OOC: Probably not.

*Daya finishes getting treated by Susan.*

Karen: Doing things with her was your idea. *Smiles teasingly.*

OoC: Alright here's something else then.

*The UB crushes the building down using telekinesis then begins glowing brightly with its back appendages taking on an angelic wing appearance and fires a beam through the building turning it into slag and firing into Dani's ship*

Laura: This might be a little uncomfortable for you Jess. *as Jess probably looks confused Laura scoops her up and begins sprinting to the port going considerably faster*

*Serah rolls her eyes as they finish patching them up*
  • Options
    Donny is flying at a safe distance from the creature.

Donny: I’m Roland tell me what I’m looking at here.

Roland: scans are inconclusive sir.

Donny: ok that’s helpful