Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge

Elric squinted at Sasha. "Who are you anyway? There are so many people in your group to keep track of." Just then he received the hail from 7 of 14. "Elric here. Go ahead."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Nat found Krystal... out cold on the floor of the shuttle.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "We have been analyzing the strange spherical device left behind by the Klokian," stated 7 of 14, "we believe we have uncovered it's purpose, and how it might be activated, but are unable to due so as we do not possess an actual Klokian to do so. Would you, or your crew, have any information that could be of assistance?"

"Oh, I'm the so-called Sarah from my dear emperor's universe," replied Sasha, heading for the turbolift, "Krystal just vanished... I think, and Captain Nat wandered off, probably to the shuttlebay because Krystal was probably lazy and didn't bother coming up here. Bye."

She walked into the turbolift, disappearing into it.
    "Captain?" asked Captain Nat to Krystal, "are you... alive?"
    He reached over and found that she still had a pulse. "Ok, good. Now, why..."
    Nat looked around for anything suspicious, finding nothing but a turbolift opening, and Sasha emerging.

"So what's up?" she asked, walking over and then noticing, and looking down at Krystal, "what'd she do, decide to take a nap?"

"I wouldn't know," replied the captain, "I'll take her to her ship's sickbay, I suppose. She's not waking up."

Captain Nat raised his arm and snapped his fingers to teleport the two of them, although Sasha quickly grabbed his arm to tag along for the trip.
    U.S.S. Lexington, Sickbay
    They arrived in sickbay, and Krystal was already on a biobed. Captain Nat wandered around for a doctor, and Sasha just looked around, apparently bored.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    In the attached office, Nat found a short haired blond woman in a medical blue Sierra 1 uniform cleaning a rather unique looking rifle. On the wall was a display that had apparently been the home of the rifle, and a rather unique round, black prancing horse emblem on a gold field.
    "Something I can do for you?" she asked without looking up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge

Elric watched Sasha leave as he processed what 7 of 14 was saying. "What ever you do, do not attempt to open that device. It is very dangerous, and its affects on normal matter likely pale in comparison to what it was made for: To capture omnipotent beings. Please finish your reports and have it secured and sent to the Marrakesh as soon as possible."
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    "Your captain went unconscious after we got back and won't wake up very easily," reported Captain Nat, "I brought her here."
    "Understood," replied 7 of 14, already sending the completed reports, "we have already found out everything else we can."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    The doctor groaned and got up from behind her desk.
    "What did she do this time?" she asked as she went out to check on Krystal.
  • Options
    "Nothing that I'd imagine could cause this, since none of the rest of us randomly went unconscious," replied Captain Nat, following the doctor. Sasha saw the doctor coming and rolled her eyes, stepping aside so the doctor had a clear path.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    She walked over to Krystal and blinked.

The resident Trill's uniform didn't quite fit anymore.

She pulled out her tricorder and scanned Krystal.
    "This doesn't make any sense," she said. "There's no way she's four months pregnant... and..."

she slaps her tricorder.
    "Something's wrong here."
  • Options
    "We did time travel," remarked Sasha, "time gets weird when you do that, right?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I'm a doctor, and former mercenary combat medic. Not a temporal scientist," she deadpanned before growling. "Its still advancing... we need to do something but... I don't have the equipment to deal with Chronitons. At this rate, she'll be at nine months soon, and the stress on her body may be too much."

She turned to Nat and Sasha.
    "Kinda like cooking. Have the temperature too high, you burn the food. Too low and it won't cook. In this case... Krystal is basically experiencing a full term pregnancy in the span of a few days, without having the proper nutrients or anything. Her body may very well sacrifice itself in an attempt to save the child. It could kill her."
  • Options
    Captain Nat sighed. "I don't think I could possibly guess how my powers could fix this. Can you hook up some thing to give her a whole lot of nutrients at accelerated speed?"

Sasha just smiled, sitting on another biobed, "you know, I have an emperor that would probably have the technology to fix this, if he were willing. I'd have to give you an introduction first, or he'd probably just shrug it off and laughing while watching your friend's ship fumble around with the first officer in command..."

"Well then, we do have an alliance of sorts here," replied Captain Nat, "care to make this introduction?"

"Nah, too tired..." sassed Sasha, laying back and stretching out, "need to take a nap and unwind first, you know?"

Captain Nat just sighed, not even turning to look. "Then go take your stupid nap, I'll find somebody else. Perhaps Reg--"

"Alright, alright," replied the captain, tapping her combadge, "2 to beam directly to my quarters. Make it quick."

Captain Nat looked up at the doctor with a look of anguish on his face as he dematerialized into the transporter. "Oh frak no."

Time passed. The doctor and Captain Jade were evidently alone, except whatever nurse may have been around here or there.

The door opened, and Regent Nat casually strolled in, trailed by 2 female Klingon-Cardassian Alliance Honor Guards. "What the heck is in here creating that temporal signature we've been picking up!?" he exclaimed, pausing after he asked the question and slowly glancing at Krystal's growing bulge, confused.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dr. Reynolds had a deadpan look on her face.
    "Pretty sure if Captain Jade were in any condition to say anything, she'd chew you out for acting like you own her ship," she said. "Gonna have to make new regulations regarding Temporal events and Pregnant personnel..."
  • Options
    "It's coming from her?" asked the Regent, shocked, "she's the temporal anomaly? How?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dr. Reynolds shrugged as she tried to do... something for Krystal.
    "She was already affected by Chroniton energy that had artificially advanced her pregnancy. Maybe that made her more susecptable if exposed again? I don't know."
  • Options
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Ready Room

As soon as the Klokian spherical chamber device was aboard the Marrakesh, Elric made haste back towards Earth Spacedock. Having such a machine in a combat situation could have proven to be fatal. While the Captain stood before his window, watching the stars pass by at warp, his expected meeting with the Caitian had finally come to pass.

"You wanted to see me?" Akzar asked as he entered the Ready Room.

Turning, the Captain motioned for the other man to have a seat. "According to our records, you were in Starfleet before you left to join Seline in her ragtag group of miscreants."

"It's true. It was fulfilling for some time, but eventually I fell into a crowd of my own kind who made me realize we could be more," he replied. "Like the Ferasans."

Elric wondered. "But the Caitians were an offshoot from the Ferasans when an Augmentation program divided you in the 17th century?"

"Correct, and we were the failed branch, as it were. Despite that, there were some of us, descendants, who had felt like we were missing what the Ferasans received: Aggressiveness, extra strength and unmatched confidence. Seline used mind control techniques to get us back there, or close to it."

Shrugging, Elric asked, "So, how do you feel about it now?"

"Though, I did take part in some of the rehabilitation program your Spacedock counselors prescribed, I still do feel as if I'm missing something. But, I have no desire, like LuKet did, to achieve that through being a hired bully anymore."

The Captain leaned forward. "Speaking of working, it's clear from your ability to hack that Klokian algorithm that you've got talent. Why not join my crew? The correlation being I should probably staff some real people instead of just holograms."

"I've spent so long in Seline's xenophobic mindset, I had forgotten the ambition of your kind," he replied. "Very well."
  • Options
    "You didn't have her decontaminated to remove the chronitons and restabilize time inside her?" asked Regent Nat, "are you people seriously that incompetent?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "No... she WAS," Reynolds replied. "She JUST got back so I don't know what happened."
  • Options
    Regent Nat just sighed and tapped his combadge, "hail the other idiots from that rescue mission."

After a moment, Sarah was on the line, "Captain Walker here..."

"Are you people actually incompetent enough to simply forget to be contaminated of chronitons after time travel missions?" asked the Regent.

"Went through contamination once I got back here, following procedure," replied Sek.
    "Same here," said Scott. "Both Commodore Nats did the same, according to their reports. Why, what's wrong?"
    U.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    "Your idiot captain on the Lexington obviously didn't, and her temporal readings are strong enough to be picked up by the Chronostorm," answered Regent Nat.

11 of 14 just facepalmed, as Sek sat at the conn and listened to the comms whilst doing basically nothing since the ship was largely motionless. A door at the back opened, and Admiral Nat walked out, albeit slowly, "I'm back," he said, returning to his chair.

"About time," replied 11, "long story short, Captain Nat has joined us. Sarah, Sasha, Anna, Krystal, Scott, Captain Nat, and both Commodore Nats were all captured by the Na'kuhl but freed by Sek and his team of MACOs, and others. The Na'kuhl had a transporter that could transport Vulcan katras... or something... if powered by a being with power like Captain Nat's. The captain ended up transporting Lyras somewhere on this ship, but our science teams haven't found her."

The admiral blinked a couple times, "that explains a couple things. What are they going on about?"

"Your Captain Krystal Jade is incompetent in anything regarding temporal safety, apparently," replied Regent Nat, "couldn't have been bothered to go through temporal decontamination, and now she's rapidly accelerating through pregnancy because of it."

Admiral Nat just deadpanned the blank viewscreen. Captain Nat appeared in a flash, looking unusually grumpy. "Captain Jade went unconscious before she even left the shuttle," said Captain Nat, "she didn't have the chance."

"So you didn't bother having her ship's crew have her decontaminated?" asked the Regent.

Captain Nat, too, facepalmed. "Doctor, if you're hearing this, get to that."
    U.S.S. Lexington, Sickbay
    By then, there was no point. A team of the I.S.S. Enterprise's medical officers had just beamed in some kind of temporal medical technology to deal with the problem themselves.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "This was never a problem before, and time travel is not a common thing," Dr. Reynolds countered. "We usually get sent to alternate realities or deal with mad scientists."
  • Options
    "Well, you really gotta learn about precautions," replied Regent Nat, "even we use those, and we're supposed to be the universe of a bunch of power hungry idiots?"

"Who ever told you that?" asked Admiral Nat, "you've only ever been known as the evil universe from what I've ever heard."

"I dunno," said the Regent, "somebody sure did somewhere."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Well tell that to the people who ran the mission," Dr. Reynolds shot back. "Don't take it out on the innocent bystanders who were caught in the crossfire."
  • Options
    "Doctor," replied Sek over the comms, "your captain has already been on temporal missions and should have already been briefed on the dangers of not going through decontamination after such missions, particularly in these cases."

"Innocent bystanders!?" barked back the Regent, "your captain is supposed to be a capable Starfleet officer, just like everyone else on this damn ship! She's no civilian and you know it!"

By now, the Enterprise's medical crew were already treating Krystal's temporal distress while the doctor was distracted. They weren't having any unexpected problems, at least not yet.
    Admiral Nat just sighed as 11 handed him a pile of PADDs, and Sek added yet another PADD to that pile. He started reading over them, "reports on the mission you just came back from? Alright, that's... unexpectedly prompt."

11 sat down in the first officer's chair, speaking up in the ongoing argument, "are you at least decontaminating her now?"

"Apparently the Enterprise sent some medical crew to do just that," replied Regent Nat, "lucky for these guys." The Regent just continued rambling and ranting.

The admiral continued reading over the reports, "eh, several accounts of the same things... capture, being held in Na'kuhl cells, breaking out, helping them break out the others, running off..." the admiral muttered on, eventually reaching the second last PADD. "Oh, even that Kelvin-verse Commodore Nat sent in a report. Nice," he remarked to himself quietly, reading it over and setting it aside. "Of course, we save the best for last..." he said, unexpectedly attracting Captain Nat's attention, "been a while since I've read a report written by a me I'm... not." He chuckled to himself, and the captain in question wandered over and sat in the extra seat beside him. "You're quite the writer... ... ..."

"Admiral?" inquired 11, "what is it?"

The admiral stopped, reaching back for the other PADDs and getting one from near the bottom of the new stack, rereading it over, then going back to Captain Nat's and continuing there, seemingly concerned, and possibly disappointed. "Captain, are you sure you didn't exaggerate this?"

"Pretty... sure..." the captain replied, "what's wrong?"

The admiral just sighed, "Sek, tell the Regent to finish his speech and get back to preparing his fleet for the upcoming mission, and then cut the comms." The admiral got up, turning to the comms officer, "contact the Legacy and have Captain Walker and Lieutenant Salora meet me in transporter room one. Inform the Lexington that I'll be coming aboard in a short while."

The comms officer responded with the usual "yes sir", and the admiral walked towards the turbolift, motioning for Captain Nat to follow, "11, you have the bridge."

He entered the turbolift, Captain Nat and 2 MACOs in tow.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "In case you didn't hear earlier... SHE DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE!" Dr. Reynolds snapped. "How do you expect her to do anything when she frakkin' collapses INSIDE THE SHUTTLE BEFORE IT LANDS?!"
  • Options
    "So you didn't bother to have it done yourself?" snarked back the Regent.

"Regent, they had literally just gotten there, and Captain Nat left a few minutes before you apparently arrived," said Sek over the comms, "they still hadn't had the time. Given several more minutes, they probably would have. Anyway, I've been asked to ask you to return to your ship and ready your forces, we'll probably be ready to draw up another plan soon."

"Fine," said Regent Nat with a huff, "you people better not come back to me with your incompetence." Regent Nat tapped his combadge, "Chronostorm, 3 to beam up."
    Regent Nat, and his 2 guards, beamed out.
    U.S.S. Sally, Transporter Room One
    Admiral Nat, Captain Nat, and the 2 MACOs, arrived just as Sarah and Salora were materializing. "Welcome aboard," said Admiral Nat, watching them step down from the transporter pad, handing Sarah the 2 PADDs of reports he'd focused on earlier, "double check these for accuracy."

Sarah took the PADDs and read them over, "Captain Nat's report may have been... slightly exaggerated, but it's all true."

The admiral turned to his counterpart, then back to Sarah, "alright. Time to check over things for ourselves."
    He got up on the transporter pad, followed by the 2 Captains, Lieutenant, and 2 MACOs, turning to the transporter chief. "Beam us to the Lexington, if they're ready for us."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dr. Reynolds flipped him off as he beamed out.
    Admiral Nat got the all clear from Lexington.
  • Options
    Admiral Nat and his crew beamed over.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dr. Reynolds sighed and went to check on Krystal.
  • Options
    Admiral Nat looked around the Lexington's transporter room. "What, nobody here but the transporter chief?"

"In their defense, you didn't give them much time," said Sarah, "I'd have probably taken longer if there wasn't a transporter room so close to the bridge..."

"...or one near sickbay," continued Salora.

"Fine, fine. Still, I guess we'll find our way there..." said the admiral, heading for the door.
    "We've corrected the temporal anomaly," reported the Enterprise's medical team's leader to Dr. Reynolds. "I take it you can carry on from here?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dr. Reynolds nodded.
    "Thanks for the help," she said. "At least someone isn't chewing us out for something that was outside our control..."