test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30% off of Inventory, Bank and Account Bank slots today - 9/13!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Today, 9/13, from 10am - 6pm Pacific, Captains on all three platforms can save on Inventory, Bank and Account Bank slots!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10640214

Comments

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I guess someone figured the flash sale was worth all the forum rage the last one engendered due to missing it. At least this one isn't so 'painful' to miss. Just slots. Cryptic what do you have against people with jobs? Or do you figure since they have jobs they can afford to pay full price? :D
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    if i remember, maybe shared bank slots.
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    oh great another sale that will be over by the time xbox one gets the zen sale, let me guess once all the sales are over and we wont't see one for awhile that's when xbox will get the zen sale they missed out on?
  • Options
    krisvibrancekrisvibrance Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So if you work a 9am to 6pm job on the west coast, you're blocked out. Thanks ARC!
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    So if you work a 9am to 6pm job on the west coast, you're blocked out. Thanks ARC!

It is kind of odd that the time zone that is most-excluded due to a standard work/school schedule is the very one where the developers are based. Maybe these should be a bit longer if you're going to keep doing them? Stores that do one-day sales, a good brick-and-mortar analog to this, are usually open until 8 or even 10 PM to accommodate those who have to work to earn the money to spend at the special sale.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I agree with Cryptic attempting these more diverse sale tactics, but just like previously their implementation seems to lack thought for, at least some, their consumers on a usual basis. Then again you cannot make everyone happy all the time.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Most if my Characters participated, some 6,000 or so Zen to upgrade Inventory and then Bank.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Most if my Characters participated, some 6,000 or so Zen to upgrade Inventory and then Bank.

they sometimes give away inventory slots... dont think they have ever given away bank or shared bank slots thou.