What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spending Lohlunat Favors

2»

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Although I do not need anymore Lohlunat Favors, I enjoy doing the Horga'hn Hunt; it is a nice change of pace for me. I will likely continue to rack up 1,000 per day doing the hunt twice per day until the Summer Event ends. I will probably just store the Favors in my inventory until next year when the price spike up just before the 2018 Summer Event begins.

• Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    ~a snorkel emerges from the pile of 12,000+ favors~
    Saving 'em up.

Will folks really want 'em once the event ends, or sell 'em now? o.o

Smoke, honestly, there's more profit in buying swimsuits from the store and selling them in the off-season. I have seen the black half-jacket from QWW go for 899K in mid summer, to illustrate the other side of the coin. Channel your inner J.P. Morgan :)

J.P. Morgan was a smeghead, and I hope he reincarnated as a higher lifeform as opposed to what he was....so I guess he was reincarnated as a mushroom.

On any feeling, humanistic level, of course I agree. No argument whatsoever.

But as pure ruthless capitalism, you can't find a better spirit guide. Kinda like that Sci-Fi channel mini-series 'Children of Dune', where Alia was haunted by the ghost of her Harkonnen grandfather, who wanted her to do bad, naughty things?
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    ~a snorkel emerges from the pile of 12,000+ favors~
    Saving 'em up.

Will folks really want 'em once the event ends, or sell 'em now? o.o

Smoke, honestly, there's more profit in buying swimsuits from the store and selling them in the off-season. I have seen the black half-jacket from QWW go for 899K in mid summer, to illustrate the other side of the coin. Channel your inner J.P. Morgan :)

J.P. Morgan was a smeghead, and I hope he reincarnated as a higher lifeform as opposed to what he was....so I guess he was reincarnated as a mushroom.

On any feeling, humanistic level, of course I agree. No argument whatsoever.

But as pure ruthless capitalism, you can't find a better spirit guide. Kinda like that Sci-Fi channel mini-series 'Children of Dune', where Alia was haunted by the ghost of her Harkonnen grandfather, who wanted her to do bad, naughty things?

Yet, had Morgan NOT do what he (and that other prat, Thomas Edison)did, that being he Butt-****** Tesla, we'd probably at LEAST have a life like in Back to the Future 2, or perhaps even trek.

So, I hope Morgan....and Edison, either reincarnated as mushrooms, or, if there is a hell, they are frying as we speak. :/
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    ecajaecaja Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So now what?

Buy eggs, turn them into Marks. Boff skill training manuals...
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    Cash em in for latinum.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG