Install Arc
Options

-= Cryptic Done Good Again!=-

2»

Comments

• Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    Lol what?

Doffs are one of the super easy gimme fleet credit farm ones...
    pretty much...put some rare ones in the blender at the academy and you get already 9 commons. Takes time though, and I think that is what most people do not have.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    My fleet tends to have a dilithium shortage, not a DOFF problem. I would love to see more fleet dilithium rewards added to the game to help smaller fleets.
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Um, go to Fleet Starbase.....go buy whatever DOFFS are needed at 500 fleet credit each....donate for 200 fleet credit? I mean seriously, I have hundreds of thousand of fleet cred that I have nothing else to do with. And it's not time consuming, takes like 10 min to buy and contribute a couple HUNDRED doffs to fleet holding projects. *poof* done. The higher ups in the fleet don't just do this automatically because it is single-handedly the EASIEST way for newer fleet members (that may be coming from another fleet and already have a bank of fleet cred) to contribute in the fleet projects. Esp as mentioned above, since dilithium and fleet marks always get filled ASAP.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I usually buy purple DOFFS and sell them on the exchange. It's a great way to earn EC.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »
    My fleet tends to have a dilithium shortage, not a DOFF problem. I would love to see more fleet dilithium rewards added to the game to help smaller fleets.
    This! Doffs take a little while to collect, but they're not something that regularly goes unfilled for long periods.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Um, go to Fleet Starbase.....go buy whatever DOFFS are needed at 500 fleet credit each....donate for 200 fleet credit? I mean seriously, I have hundreds of thousand of fleet cred that I have nothing else to do with. And it's not time consuming, takes like 10 min to buy and contribute a couple HUNDRED doffs to fleet holding projects. *poof* done. The higher ups in the fleet don't just do this automatically because it is single-handedly the EASIEST way for newer fleet members (that may be coming from another fleet and already have a bank of fleet cred) to contribute in the fleet projects. Esp as mentioned above, since dilithium and fleet marks always get filled ASAP.

I just skim the exchange for common doffs that cost under 40k.
    I can get hundreds within 30 mins.

I donated about 5000 - 7000 common doffs to our Research Holding last time we had a new fleet holding purely by skimming the exchange.

I was swimming in Fleet Cred by the end of it.

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    heh, i buy green and blue doffs on the ah, convert to white. then sell a few and donate a few. i can single handedly fill every doff in every project in my armada overnight, and have done so several times. make several million profit at the same time too.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Still would have been better replacing Doff requirements with Dilithium costs like the few Reputation Projects. 100:1 is what they used. Though there is a loss in Fleet Credits 250:100 Doff:Dilithium. Which makes a good case for increasing the Credits given for Dilithium donations.

Easier donating Dilithium than acquiring Common Doffs for that.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Im very happy with this patch, thank you guys.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Also I have like three to five empty slots in my 500 duty officer roster, how are you buying hundreds at a time? Did you empty out your doff roster and if so how are you doing doff missions?
  • Options
    darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    no. they didn't do good at all. they completely screwed over my fleet.
  • Options
    spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    Also I have like three to five empty slots in my 500 duty officer roster, how are you buying hundreds at a time? Did you empty out your doff roster and if so how are you doing doff missions?

Overflow bag will hold 100 if you buy them at Fleet Starbase - Commision Duty Officers from the Personnel Officer there.

• Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Awesome! Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I don't have specific 'mules' to store EC, farm Contraband, refine Dilitium, buy Doffs for Fleets, or this or that, etc. If I have a Character it is a playable Character. I may not play some that often but they are all level 60. One may have a Tuffli, another a Cell Ship and will buy Commodities from the ship's Quartermaster for other Characters for Doff Missions or Fleet donations.

There are no Zathras' here.

'Zathras used to being beast of burden. Zathras have sad life, probably have sad death, but at least there is symmetry.'
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    These free slots are only good for noobs. I got nothing since I'm already maxed out due to the countless number of pets I have. No THANKS in here egg-11.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    These free slots are only good for noobs. I got nothing since I'm already maxed out due to the countless number of pets I have. No THANKS in here egg-11.gif​​

DO you just cruise through threads looking for places to brag about all your pets? :p
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    kjfett wrote: »
    These free slots are only good for noobs. I got nothing since I'm already maxed out due to the countless number of pets I have. No THANKS in here egg-11.gif

DO you just cruise through threads looking for places to brag about all your pets? :p

Guess I have an stalker...Do you go through threads trying to stalk me? Dude that is gross!!!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    These free slots are only good for noobs. I got nothing since I'm already maxed out due to the countless number of pets I have. No THANKS in here egg-11.gif

Guess I have an stalker...Do you go through threads trying to stalk me? Dude that is gross!!!

LOL stalker alert...

3a32d65505832c3506bebbcd8d8d1f48.jpg​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.