test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

-= Cryptic Done Good Again!=-

Patch notes indicate they are increasing everyone's inventory slots by 12 tomorrow, presumably to make up for kits/modules now taking up more inventory space.

Very decent of them! Keep up the good work!
free jkname.

#MOGA Make Orions Green Again

zsoRuFM.jpg

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    That is good news. Now if they only make pets into a summon power for those pet lovers.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    A nice free gift. Thanks. :)
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Just sounds like a color change to me not an actual upgrade in strengths.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    yay :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Also that is a TON of bug fixes.

But yes, thanks for the free inventory!
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    My only gripe is the replacement of Fleet holding Doff donations to DIL, but we needed another Dil sink anyways...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    That is a nice gesture. I will be glad to have that extra Inventory space. :smile:
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    My only gripe is the replacement of Fleet holding Doff donations to DIL, but we needed another Dil sink anyways...

Removed any Duty Officer input requirements on all Reputation Projects and increased the Dilithium input requirements by 100 per Duty Officer that was previously required.

Oh, well that is different~
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yeah not many rep projects actually ate doffs. The only ones I can think of are Romulan Rep: Scorpions and Security Officer devices.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Will people that have Max inventory slots already still get 12 more slots?

Oops, thought my phone had glitched, I asked this question in a different post.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

Removed any Duty Officer input requirements on all Reputation Projects and increased the Dilithium input requirements by 100 per Duty Officer that was previously required.

But if it is for Reputation Projects, then why is it under the Fleet Holdings section? So either it is a typo where they meant Fleet Projects or it is a formatting error and should have not been under Fleet Holdings. Guess we will know for certain tomorrow.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    If they mean the Romulan elite scorpion rep project no longer needs 30 doffs, that's a great change too. 100 dil is easier to earn than the doffs.
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Will people that have Max inventory slots already still get 12 more slots?

Yes. Everyone gets 12 more inventory slots.

starkaos wrote: »

But if it is for Reputation Projects, then why is it under the Fleet Holdings section? So either it is a typo where they meant Fleet Projects or it is a formatting error and should have not been under Fleet Holdings. Guess we will know for certain tomorrow.

It is for Reputation projects. It is under the Fleet Projects section because it was put there.
    If they mean the Romulan elite scorpion rep project no longer needs 30 doffs, that's a great change too. 100 dil is easier to earn than the doffs.

That is one example of affected projects.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

wow guess all those common DOs are no worthless... unless you want to burn dil to grind em to a higher quality...
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    tigeraries wrote: »

wow guess all those common DOs are no worthless... unless you want to burn dil to grind em to a higher quality...

Or if you want to donate them to Fleet projects.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Patch notes indicate they are increasing everyone's inventory slots by 12 tomorrow, presumably to make up for kits/modules now taking up more inventory space.

Very decent of them! Keep up the good work!

N M, question already answered above.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm pleasantly amazed by what's in the patch notes. These improvements, and a ton of bug fixes! I... really wasn't expecting this, but it makes me really happy to see them able to do this stuff!
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Awesome patch list, however the removal of doffs from reputation projects makes little sense, especially as it's under the fleet section. I would like to see this confirmed, I suppose we'll know in a few hours.

See crypticspartan's post above.

@crypticspartan#0627 Give my compliments to all, great job on this. Can't wait to sink my phasers into it.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    Awesome patch list, however the removal of doffs from reputation projects makes little sense, especially as it's under the fleet section. I would like to see this confirmed, I suppose we'll know in a few hours.

I think this is a little misunderstanding...reputation projects rarely required any doffs, if I'm correct. This has got nothing to do with fleet projects, those stay the same.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

Ok but was there any rep projects that requested duty officers? it was all marks, elite marks and dil and ec. least when I was getting rep items or feeding daily project. was there regular rep projects that asked for duty officers? color me surprised.
  • Options
    goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Yeah, that is good.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Ok but was there any rep projects that requested duty officers? it was all marks, elite marks and dil and ec. least when I was getting rep items or feeding daily project. was there regular rep projects that asked for duty officers? color me surprised.

There are some, yes. check out the Romulan Reputation. And maybe the Nukara Rep, too, not sure. The Elite Pets for example require DOFFs.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Nukara fighters required Doffs as well, correct.

Got to hand it to the Devs, a small slowdown and some of the natives were getting anxious and then the devs delivered in grand with a lot of changes and bug fixes. Looking forward to logging in this evening.
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    At least our eyeballs won't pop out when we sit down anymore.​​

I never experience that particular glitch in the 2+ years I been playing. o.O
    dvZq2Aj.jpg