test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Paradox dread color

chromatychromaty Member Posts: 84 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Hi

does anyone can pls tell me, how to change the color of the 2 "cusps" left and right?? I saw it in purple/violett color
on other player paradox dreads.

paradox.jpg

I´ve tryed all shield skins but temporal shield and at the ESD it´s also not possible.

I have also seen the dread in complete black color, but on ESD or with any shield skin I have
the same problem.

What do i have to do? I would be very thankfull for help! :-)

eng_sig.jpg

Comments

• Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    You will find the black skin and purple cusps are from the aeon timeship shuttle skin that is usable on any of the time ships by owning the aeon from the lobi store..
  • Options
    You will find the black skin and purple cusps are from the aeon timeship shuttle skin that is usable on any of the time ships by owning the aeon from the lobi store..

Thank you so much! So I have to spend 300 Lobis now to get the black skin and purple cusps ..hm.. expensive just for show ^^
    eng_sig.jpg
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    chromaty wrote: »

Thank you so much! So I have to spend 300 Lobis now to get the black skin and purple cusps ..hm.. expensive just for show ^^

Well..Its is a shuttle with a special skin.....The skin is only usable on 29th Century Time ships..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    ... 29th Century (Fed) Time ships..

Some people like to play space barbie..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    ... 29th Century (Fed) Time ships..

Some people like to play space barbie..

Barbie uses pink, not purple lol Greets from homophobia?!

The red color of the cusps is ugly and matches not really to the most of shield skins.
    eng_sig.jpg