Install Arc
Options

The new Faction is it what you want ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    megan2478megan2478 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yes,
    I'm not a big fan of TOS, but AOY was fun. And over too soon.
  • Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    No,
    No, the Federation is not a new faction.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    ray339ray339 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    No,
    "faction" lol
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I'd personally like a True Way faction that would give us the option of making a Cardassian, Vorta, or Jem'Hadar and give us access to said species ships. Unfortunately, I don't see this happening since they have already released a lot of Dominion ships, and even one at T6. We might see a Cardassian faction at some point because it would be easy to integrate into the game as a Federation or Klingon ally without having to heavily adjust the current storyline missions.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    mas134gluck123mas134gluck123 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Yes,
    still more no then yes
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    No,
    True mas134gluck123 there is still more NO then YES, and I haven't changed my opinion it's fast and sloppy work they did like it had to hit the holodeck before 50 anniversary. If that's the case I hope they will open there data base again and fill up some gapes they left out there. Worlds we can visit, mini missions we can do like everything old is new again the doctor should recognized you, Commander Scott should have somehow remember you. when you walk on that station and haven't changed your suit they should recognize you as part off the station. When you start at bepi and you have a TOS Ship they shouldn't change it in a klingon version just as your self stuff like that, they made a complete map don't tell me they just did that for 10 missions. that would be a waste off money... I played it over and over again with new chars. And as much they know how to tricker you in there story line it just ends way to soon. it's far from over I hope at least it is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    beldair#6049 beldair Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I'm not too impressed by the 23c faction....It looked rushed and I just couldn't really get into my character... If they go back to it and do some work on it I might switch to it from my RR science character... Unless they bring out a Tholian or Undine faction then it would be a peace out RR XD but I doubt Cryptic would ever make those 2 into a faction at all.
  • Options
    No,
    Well if they do it like the TOS version they rather skip the whole thing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    misterferengi#8959 misterferengi Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    No,
    The AOY Federation are not a faction. they were a recruitment event with a small number of exclusive feature episodes for them.

They don't have a exclusive social zone,
    They don't have faction exclusive ships,
    They have 1 faction exclusive boff who isn't anything special, Elisa Flores has better traits who is available to any Federation character.
    The most iconic ship from the timeline AOY starts in was released in a promo lotto/gamble box so the premier ship of the line for that timeline is restricted. Past tier 2
    No updated Miranda class.
    WOK Uniform's put behind a ludicrous dil wall making them more expensive than purchasing a Tier 6 ship from the C-store and Fleet module to unlock the fleet version.

All the goodies locked behind gamble boxes or a huge dil paywall. This update was a token gesture designed to grab you're money for as little content as they could get away with releasing.

Only good thing are the temporal rewards and until they eventually nerf them the temporal spec trees and kit modules from the dil store

Post edited by misterferengi#8959 on
  • Options
    No,
    Indeed Misterferengi It does cost a lot off coins or dillithium or whatever the way they handle things at the moment I believe there in bad whether or they try to keep us busy with garbage so they can finish the console version. while I like the video version for the console from what I see I not gonna play it on PlayStation or X Box. it´s a money grab and like I stated earlier I understand they have to do this to run there business but respecting the player wishes is also important or soon players will disappear and won't come back. Because when a player feels ignored they go somewhere else, there games enough around and yes even trek games, maybe not as big as cryptic but there out there. But I guess it didn't happen yet. And Cryptic thanks for the patch 1/3 of the game is broken again pfff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    No,
    I wanted a pure Kelvin Timeline faction. JJ Trek all the way.
  • Options
    geekysoldiergeekysoldier Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    No,
    They're barely capable of maintaining anything other than the Feds, not really sure we need another ignored faction
    DMoNDoR.jpg
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    Yes,
    Yes. This expansion was made specifically for me. And I got exactly what I wanted out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    No,
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    they made a complete map don't tell me they just did that for 10 missions. that would be a waste off money... I played it over and over again with new chars. And as much they know how to tricker you in there story line it just ends way to soon. it's far from over I hope at least it is...

ahh blind optimism.... hurts so much when you hit that wall of reality doesn't it?
  • Options
    No,
    hahahah yes it did.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]