test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alting on Risa during Horga'ha Hunt

wewarren68wewarren68 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
In past years I have been able to run five captains on the Hunt within the 15 minute time limit (if all are on Superior Flyers, of course). This year, I'm getting about a 30 second delay every time I change captains. It usually hangs around either 45 or 93 seconds for about 10-15 seconds then there is delay once the character is loaded of another 5-10 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix?

Comments

• Options
    steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I'm right there with you. I'm experiencing about 60-90 seconds of hanging when switching toons, then the 10 seconds lag before I can pick up the mission. I keep missing the second powerboard race because of the delay in being able to switch toons.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    same here. Load times just hang at around 93
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Probably a result of THIS
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    Personally I'm seeing frame rates barely into double digits on any Risa map that has mid to high population numbers. In addition to the load times. Which means I've either gotta keep switching instances. I've taken to running the floater race and leaving it at that.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• Options
    steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Probably a result of THIS

Yep, seeing this, too. Would explain the situation. So... will we be seeing a patch which lets me do 5 runs per Horgon hunt?

• Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    Also having this issue.
  • Options
    xoelloexoelloe Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    It's not 30secs, it is more than a minute for me.