test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NASA TRIBBLE: leaked documents expose chemtrailing operation

hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
So is this the reason why we have wild weather now? So much for the foil hats, looks like this isn't a wild conspiracy anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT06a2fmjcA

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,368 Arc User
    Yeah, right. Someone found some information they didn't understand, which judging from the parts that are readable has to do with analysis of potential pollutants from jet biofuels (something NASA would, under their charter, have intense interest in), and has decided that since "contrails" are "chemtrails" - which they're not, they're condensing ice crystals in the atmosphere - therefore NASA must be up to something unspecified yet nefarious.

Don't lose your tinfoil hat just yet. This holds water about as well as the "faked Moon landings" or "black holes in the LHC".
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Whatever this is, a youtube video is not a valid source of information. The documents please. And then someone can explain to you what it means.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    flumfflumf Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    A random person on youtube isn't going to have legitimate information on any sort of government conspiricy. There was nothing in this video other than a bunch of D-bags TRIBBLE NASA and stole the personal information of NASA employee's and allegedly tried to crash an unmanned craft, why would these people be considered a credible source of information? So far as I can tell they're attention seeking jerk-wads.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Ha! Even more stupid than the UFO bollocks. I have a nice rebuttal vid somwhere for people who don't understand what vapour trails are. I'll see if I can find it when I get home.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    I wish the moon landing was faked, that would be funny B)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    artan42 wrote: »
    Ha! Even more stupid than the UFO bollocks. I have a nice rebuttal vid somwhere for people who don't understand what vapour trails are. I'll see if I can find it when I get home.

@artan42 : Wait wait wait - there are people who don't understand what contrails are? Plane exhaust = hot (ouchy!), several kilometers above earth = cold (brr!), water in the sky (fluffy clouds!), hot and cold = condensation - you don't need a video for that, but a science textbook from elementary school pig-2.gif

I always assumed "chemtrails" is just a running internet gag.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    angrytarg wrote: »

@artan42 : Wait wait wait - there are people who don't understand what contrails are? Plane exhaust = hot (ouchy!), several kilometers above earth = cold (brr!), water in the sky (fluffy clouds!), hot and cold = condensation - you don't need a video for that, but a science textbook from elementary school pig-2.gif

No we understand that just fine. It's that added junk that gets us mad. And people still wonder why we are having wild weather. Pft
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    hawkwing43 wrote: »
    So is this the reason why we have wild weather now? So much for the foil hats, looks like this isn't a wild conspiracy anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT06a2fmjcA

Ooooh its conspiracy joe and the Conspiracyettes live at Area 51

Bringing all your favorite hits like

1) Elvis is behind the UFO cover up

2) Grandma got ran over by a UFO

3) Was that a hubcap those kids were playing frisbee with? aliens

4) Abe lincoln, john lenon, elvis, and mister ed are behind the illuminati

5) Since i dont how else to explain it, must of been that darn sasquatch

6 ) The little green men from that planer zurr, touched me in my no no spot

7) Radio controlled UFO toy , i think not my magic 8 ball says its a real UFO

8) I Wear a tin foil hat and tin foi body armor so my thoughts cant be read and my body cant be violaed by those pesky aliens you humans call girls.

9 ) Ther is no god , not after he was abducted by those alien sasquatch

10 ) Those are not contrails those are chemtrails the plane was flown by elvis and mister ed, and now we have junkies and crack addicts trying to snort the contrails. but infact those are not straws and rolled up dollars they are pointing skyward its their anntanes, because them and everyone else in the world except me. who is hidden in my mothers basement in my tinfoil body arm is aliens or sasquatches or alien sasquatches.

Coming to Area 51 sometime in 2016
    Provided they let Conspiracy Joe out of the looney bin.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

No we understand that just fine. It's that added junk that gets us mad. And people still wonder why we are having wild weather. Pft
    the allegation with the chemtrail thing is that it's something OTHER than jet exhaust... But.. the proof is not here.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,368 Arc User
    Hawk, there's nothing added. Contrails are exactly what they appear to be, and what chemistry and physics would demand to happen under those circumstances.

There is some evidence that the "wild weather" is in fact the cumulative effect of humans pouring megatons of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere of Earth starting at the beginning of the Industrial Age; there is some discussion of the exact degree to which that's responsible for the overall warming of the planet, but only a few diehards are trying to argue that it's not a factor at all.

There is, on the other tentacle, absolutely no evidence for this silly "chemtrail" idea, and even less for the concept that these "chemtrails", flimsy as they are, could possibly be affecting the climate of the entire planet in any major fashion by themselves. Don't take my word for it; study the science for yourself, then observe the data once you have the background for it. You'll find the conclusions inescapable.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    jonsills wrote: »
    Hawk, there's nothing added. Contrails are exactly what they appear to be, and what chemistry and physics would demand to happen under those circumstances.

There is some evidence that the "wild weather" is in fact the cumulative effect of humans pouring megatons of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere of Earth starting at the beginning of the Industrial Age; there is some discussion of the exact degree to which that's responsible for the overall warming of the planet, but only a few diehards are trying to argue that it's not a factor at all.

There is, on the other tentacle, absolutely no evidence for this silly "chemtrail" idea, and even less for the concept that these "chemtrails", flimsy as they are, could possibly be affecting the climate of the entire planet in any major fashion by themselves. Don't take my word for it; study the science for yourself, then observe the data once you have the background for it. You'll find the conclusions inescapable.

I think what conspiracy joe is basing his crackpot theory on is, cloud seeding which is used to help in rainfall by seding already existing thunderstorm cells with silver iodide or dry ice that when dropped within a weather front, will condense the molecules of water in the atmosphere causing rain fall.

However in conspiracy joes theory , the govt is seeding the atmosphere with chemicals that will make us all addicted to klingon opera and midget pron lol

all part of the illuminatis conspiracy to over throw the world and usher in the age of cheese lol
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

I think what conspiracy joe is basing his crackpot theory on is, cloud seeding which is used to help in rainfall by seding already existing thunderstorm cells with silver iodide or dry ice that when dropped within a weather front, will condense the molecules of water in the atmosphere causing rain fall.

However in conspiracy joes theory , the govt is seeding the atmosphere with chemicals that will make us all addicted to klingon opera and midget pron lol

all part of the illuminatis conspiracy to over throw the world and usher in the age of cheese lol
    Some people think it's Sulfur Dioxide being dumped into the upper atmosphere... But.. proof? who needs that when you have a cool theory?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    What I wanna know is... what in the world is being censored here??? I find it difficult to believe that NASA has profanity in its division titles. Or is it a footnote? :p
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    a thoery is an unproven opinion and like some of stephen hawkings ramblings, this one is right up there with blackholes. it needs to be proven otherwise its about as useful as a bottom burp in a tropical sandstorm.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Besides, everyone knows chemtrails are about poisoning the population, not controlling the weather... That's all down to El Niño ;)
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I haven't watched this video, or studied this subject. Yet, I do find it strange how many people automatically assume their government is telling them the truth and is benevolent and call something a conspiracy until it actually hurts them personally. There are definitely plenty of fake claims out there; I'm not denying that. But I have no doubt that if some of the truly "bad" things a government does in secret were told to the average person, they would call it a crazy conspiracy too.

As one small reference to the kind of thing I am talking about, here is an *actual* proposal from *actual* high ranking officials:
    Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.

At the time of the proposal, communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government (so called "false flag operations").[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The actual US government was considering staging terrorist attacks(including hijacking planes) and blaming it on Cuba as an excuse to invade. Again, that was a real proposal from real officials, not a conspiracy theory.

The ONLY reason we know about that is because that specific operation didn't happen. They don't tell people about the operations that *DO* happen.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    I don't doubt that the government has an agenda. But for a claim like this, or any other conspiracy theory, the burden of proof is on the accuser. And so far I don't see anything that holds water.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    I don't doubt that the government has an agenda. But for a claim like this, or any other conspiracy theory, the burden of proof is on the accuser. And so far I don't see anything that holds water.

Generally, I agree with you. The problem with situations involving the government is that most of the time any "proof" of wrong doing is hidden away or classified. It's not publicly available, so even if someone is 100% right in what they are saying, that person has no way to prove it. So while there is a "burden or proof", sometimes that burden is impossible to actually meet, even if you are correct in your claim.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I don't doubt that the government has an agenda.

Also, the info I linked to in my previous post was not simply "an agenda". It was a plan to outright *LIE* to the public and *MURDER* innocent people, to trick the public into supporting a war. And again, the only reason we even know about that proposal was because that specific plan didn't happen. We aren't told about the ones that *DO* happen. So, simply calling something that wild "an agenda" would be the understatement of the year.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User

Generally, I agree with you. The problem with situations involving the government is that most of the time any "proof" of wrong doing is hidden away or classified. It's not publicly available, so even if someone is 100% right in what they are saying, that person has no way to prove it. So while there is a "burden or proof", sometimes that burden is impossible to actually meet, even if you are correct in your claim.

True, but without proof, there is no way of separating real stuff from something that the accuser made up.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Not the one I was looking for, but good nontheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcyplG14dec​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Well, with chem trails, the proof is not hidden away. It's in the air, above you. Anyone with the right equipment can analyze the contrails and see if there are some unuusal chemicals in there. No one has to rely on a government officials to tell them about it.

Another aspect to consider: Let's say those staged terrorist attack proposal had gone through. Are you certain that there wouldn't have been someone figuring it out, or releasing information - some whistle blower?
    Snowden is not the first or the last whistle blower that reveals classified information that the government would have preferred to stay secret.

The Watergate scandal had a tiny amount of people involved, each of them with high motivation not to reveal anything, and it still came out. A false flag terrorist operation would likely have involved a lot more people. Just as a chemtrail operation. Or a fake moon landing. Or a lot of other things.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

You really need some scientific background on the topic. Basically you are throwing "chemtrails" in one pot with anthopogenic global warming. In very simple terms it works like this: There is a natural fluctuation in Earth's climate, mid temperature going up and down throughout Earth's history. Since the industrial revolution though we mobilise shittons of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases which were previously bound in fossil material (coal, oil, subterranian gas reserves) which were previously uninteresting and unusable. The growing mechanization from having things like cars, motor tools etc. makes it also easy to log more wood and decrease forest cover of the surface and with the forest gone people start building farms and plantations there. When you log/burn forests you also emit tons of carbon dioxide which was stored int he ground and plants (land-use change is the keyword here), the farms that follow might be industrial cattle factories which also produce tons of greenhouse gases and so on - this accumulation of gases humans cause in addition to the natural warming phase causes an increase in global warming and that's our problem.

While jet fuel and air travel have a significant part in this since by burning kerosine the engines blast nasty stuff into the atmosphere just like a car does, only worse, there is nothing else in the jet fuel. Then you might also mix it up with what @jorantomalak said, there are attempts to blast canisters of silver ionide into the atmosphere to destabilize clouds and provoke rainfall in regions where they despertely need it. It is true that this is not unproblematic, but it is hardly a secret. And in the end all of this are different things that do not necessarily belong together.

It would help if you read up on why global warming and weather in general is happening (that's not trivial, it's very complicated actually), what sciences currently do to mitigate effects and so on. It's not magic, it's not a mystery but I admit not all of those information is conveniently available with two clicks. That's real science and if you are serious you have to dig into the matter and read scientific journals and primary sources to understand it.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    You know we've been over this already--chemtrails/contrails, climate change, etc. I even posted a pretty climate map of my own creation.
  • Options

No my point is..............If your blame cars for making issues with the climate, then how can you say Planes that fly higher up are not doing worst from what's coming from them. Just to be clear on where I stand.

But on the chemtrail topic. It's been shown that a few planes do spray stuff in the air, to what end and why we the people don't know. It's something that's a need to know, and the guys doing it don't think we need to know. Even though we have to still breath that same air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g
  • Options

You really need some scientific background on the topic. Basically you are throwing "chemtrails" in one pot with anthopogenic global warming. In very simple terms it works like this: There is a natural fluctuation in Earth's climate, mid temperature going up and down throughout Earth's history. Since the industrial revolution though we mobilise shittons of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases which were previously bound in fossil material (coal, oil, subterranian gas reserves) which were previously uninteresting and unusable. The growing mechanization from having things like cars, motor tools etc. makes it also easy to log more wood and decrease forest cover of the surface and with the forest gone people start building farms and plantations there. When you log/burn forests you also emit tons of carbon dioxide which was stored int he ground and plants (land-use change is the keyword here), the farms that follow might be industrial cattle factories which also produce tons of greenhouse gases and so on - this accumulation of gases humans cause in addition to the natural warming phase causes an increase in global warming and that's our problem.

While jet fuel and air travel have a significant part in this since by burning kerosine the engines blast nasty stuff into the atmosphere just like a car does, only worse, there is nothing else in the jet fuel. Then you might also mix it up with what @jorantomalak said, there are attempts to blast canisters of silver ionide into the atmosphere to destabilize clouds and provoke rainfall in regions where they despertely need it. It is true that this is not unproblematic, but it is hardly a secret. And in the end all of this are different things that do not necessarily belong together.

It would help if you read up on why global warming and weather in general is happening (that's not trivial, it's very complicated actually), what sciences currently do to mitigate effects and so on. It's not magic, it's not a mystery but I admit not all of those information is conveniently available with two clicks. That's real science and if you are serious you have to dig into the matter and read scientific journals and primary sources to understand it.​​

Oh come on with all this I need training BS ok. I base what I see on what going on, and how I viewed this world from when I was a kid, until now. And I can say we are going through a planet change. Is it do to us 100% I don't think so. I figure it's a natural event that happens from time to time on the planet Earth. No one needs to study any school books on the weather, just learn how to read nature as a whole.
  • Options
    Oh and BTW is climate change happening? Yes, it's called..........Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. You know the 4 seasons, and the climate always changes under these conditions. :D
  • Options

Remember that conspiracy theorists cant hear your logic over their ranting , stupidity and ignorance.
This discussion has been closed.