test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Delete Mail

darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
Ever since today's patch, I have been unable to delete mails by any means. I've tried deleting them via the old method of highlighting one and using the old delete button, as well as with the delete selected button. I've also tried the same with mails check selected. Every time I get the same notification: "[System] Banned command MailDeleteCompleteLog" This is going to be problematic as I've been selling common DOFFs in bulk, so my mail list will eventually become quite long.

Comments

• Options
    lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Same problem
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Having this problem as well. Both "Delete" and "Delete Selected" buttons produce that error message and nothing happens. Another guy in the fleet says he can delete his mails just fine, though.

[System] Banned command MailDeleteCompleteLog
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Trendy posted in gnn that they disabled deleting mail from the exchange because of a ui lag issue. They are looking at next thursday for the fix.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    Trendy posted in gnn that they disabled deleting mail from the exchange because of a ui lag issue. They are looking at next thursday for the fix.

Lovely. By then each of my alts will have thousands of exchange mails waiting to be deleted. I wonder if the many others in the same boat who all try to mass delete mails at nearly the same time next Thursday will cause it to break again.
  • Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Rediculous to wait with fixing something like this for an entire week. This is hotfix-worthy.
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    i put a ticket in any way
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    So...Cryptic...about this thing that you say you have....what was it now?....oh yeah...QA!!!!!
    server_hamster6.png