test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I quit 2

hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
I can't stand it, they took all my traits and made it to hard for me. You want my stuff come and get it. I have 8000 zen im gonna waste on keys and hand them out to everyone. Theres 5 lockbox ships in my bags thats going on the exchange for 1 ec each. 300mil ec that goes to anyone that wants it. anything else i got you can have. you want some TRIBBLE I'll give it away 2.
If you beleive any of this meet me on Risa Ill be hid in the bushes. On a serious note...Meet me on any of the Elites, Ill tank it. The 5 man party is back...Qapla' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'll take anything you're willing to give me. :)

A bunch of Fleet Ship Modules would do me wonders. 9mil+ on the exchange right now, too much for my pocket.

Mail To: Stark@flash525
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I believe I quit threads, and prostitution are against forum rules :P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I remember when Kirksplat rage-quit and gave away all his stuff a couple of years ago. A few months later he was back in the game and begging people on the forum to give him items so he could rebuild his characters. I hope I do not need to help restock you too in a few months. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hyefather wrote: »
    I can't stand it, they took all my traits and made it to hard for me. You want my stuff come and get it. I have 8000 zen im gonna waste on keys and hand them out to everyone. Theres 5 lockbox ships in my bags thats going on the exchange for 1 ec each. 300mil ec that goes to anyone that wants it. anything else i got you can have. you want some TRIBBLE I'll give it away 2.
    If you beleive any of this meet me on Risa Ill be hid in the bushes. On a serious note...Meet me on any of the Elites, Ill tank it. The 5 man party is back...Qapla' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you spamming for? and then create a whole thread about it?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    more like braging "look at me and what i got" than a "i quit" thread
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    baudl wrote: »
    more like braging "look at me and what i got" than a "i quit" thread
    I know everyone is just waiting for me to rage-quit: 76,000 Zen, 1.6 billion EC. A Jem Bug still in the box... :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    mondoidmondoid Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    IB4TL!

10 char
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmmm.....not sure what to make of it - is it an 'I quit', a giveaway, a joke or a troll? :confused:
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    I know everyone is just waiting for me to rage-quit: 76,000 Zen, 1.6 billion EC. A Jem Bug still in the box... :)

I'll take that Jem Bug off of you when the time comes. ;) What? Just thinking for the future and setting myslef in pole position! :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    jamesstjamesjamesstjames Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You're right. You're all right. This games gone way downhill. If yourself or anyone else agrees with that statement, you can show me by sending me at least 2500 of that zen to @jamesstjames in game.

If you don't agree, then just send me zen anyway.

I also accept cake and/or cookies.
    tumblr_meud0dq0CT1rq8ga2o1_250.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    I'll take that Jem Bug off of you when the time comes. ;) What? Just thinking for the future and setting myslef in pole position! :P
    I'll take (what would be) the 152 Fleet Ship Modules. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    why are you spamming for? and then create a whole thread about it?

I'm spamming because I can't get ingame atm. I've tried to log in 20x. The engage screen pops up but when I click it, it just disappears. It done the same thing yesterday but last night it let me in. Funny thing was after I got in there was a link on the screen where your games are. On arc anyways there is a list of your games on the left and the cryptic game info and screen shots on the right. The Link directed me to a page that describe the faults of Internet explorer 9. Weird. Theres more but thats the sum of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    flash525 wrote: »
    I'll take (what would be) the 152 Fleet Ship Modules. ;)
    I am a considerate player. I pre-plan my rage-quit so I know what everyone wants before I leave - unlike capnkirk4 who, supposedly, deleted the game before he could give anything away.

Your wants are on my pre-quit list, guys! :D
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Keys please.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Best to keep the zen/ec for yourself, for when you want to re-try STO in a while. If not, feel free to park your ec/etc somewhere safe. Contact me by pm if you want to put it temporarily in one of my fleets.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Awesome! ;):P
  • Options
    redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014

EC is capped at 1 billion unless you have it spread out over several toons. Just sayin.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm spamming because I can't get ingame atm. I've tried to log in 20x. The engage screen pops up but when I click it, it just disappears. It done the same thing yesterday but last night it let me in. Funny thing was after I got in there was a link on the screen where your games are. On arc anyways there is a list of your games on the left and the cryptic game info and screen shots on the right. The Link directed me to a page that describe the faults of Internet explorer 9. Weird. Theres more but thats the sum of it.

post your tech problems in this.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't stand it, they took all my traits and made it to hard for me.

I cannot tell you how much this made me laugh.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I hope I do not need to help restock you too in a few months.

What do you Mean by helping me restock......Oops I gave all my stuff away. send me a few Fleet modules and some keys. More if ya got it. I need to restock (evil grin).
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    To anyone quitting from this point on. Send me a cell ship at @Lantesh so that I can sit around and give people invites when I'm bored.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am a considerate player. I pre-plan my rage-quit so I know what everyone wants before I leave - unlike capnkirk4 who, supposedly, deleted the game before he could give anything away.

Even if STO or any other MMO gets to the point where I can't play it anymore, then no one will get my stuff due to the fact that I might return and I suggest to everyone else that knows that there is a chance that they will come back to do the same. Either give your stuff away, quit, and never come back or plan on returning.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I'll take your EC XD.

Jk.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a big fan of sustainability and recycling, I feel it is my duty to accept any and all unwanted items, loot or stuff offered by the OP, and indeed anyone else who decides to follow in their footsteps.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    As a big fan of sustainability and recycling, I feel it is my duty to accept any and all unwanted items, loot or stuff offered by the OP, and indeed anyone else who decides to follow in their footsteps.

This, waste not want not.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    talonxv wrote: »
    IB4TL!

10 char
    In before lock :)
    And nobody did it the proper Star Trek way !

Also, can I have your stuff ? Nobody asked this question, and I thought it was missing.
    And I'm not joking. I'll take anything, even tribbles !

Oh, and can I be on someone's pre-quit list ? It sounds cool !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well if you are giving out something, I wouldn't mind getting an item. But are you sure about this? Sadly I can't join you on STO,.. reinstalling it for the second time today. Since S9,.. my mac STO won't work properly and the wine is crashing. Glorious time. :/
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited April 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I believe I quit threads, and prostitution are against forum rules :P

You mean I have to return these red lights to Walmart? Dang. And take down the Moulin Rouge sign too? Double dang. Life just ain't fair sometimes.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    EC is capped at 1 billion unless you have it spread out over several toons. Just sayin.
    I am not certain what your point is here? Obviously I have it over multiple characters. The game gives even Silver players 3 characters; and Golds gets one more character and an Account Bank which can hold 500 million EC.
This discussion has been closed.