test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] The Enterprise Returns for 48 Hours!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Until September 22nd at noon PT, the Discovery Enterprise, D7, and all the ships of our infinity promotions have returned! You can save 30% on R&D Packs, and 33% on a Lifetime Subscription!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11259043

Comments

• Options
    mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Will there ever be new updated content in the Life Time Subscription? I am happy i bought it yeaaaars ago, but for new players there isnt much in it , ships are old and not special anymore.
    Im thinking about some ultimate upgrades, phoenix boxes, keys , account shared storage, maybe even acces to a delta or other recruit?
    Just the little stuf that makes life easier.

The special access room, captains table is sadly never ever been used , so thats not a honest sale point, nothing special going on there.

Kind regards
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    You guys should really consider extending the times of these surprise/limited offers into mid day Monday at least, especially considering the European (or better said non-US) part of the player base. Often we seem caught by surprise by something that goes by too fast for us to react. Just something to consider for the future. :wink:

Hopefully the regular (autumn/winter?) lifetime sale will come soon enough, so people interested wouldn't have missed much.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Please don't derail the thread. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    shpoks wrote: »
    You guys should really consider extending the times of these surprise/limited offers into mid day Monday at least, especially considering the European (or better said non-US) part of the player base. Often we seem caught by surprise by something that goes by too fast for us to react. Just something to consider for the future. :wink:

Hopefully the regular (autumn/winter?) lifetime sale will come soon enough, so people interested wouldn't have missed much.

Cryptic does have it active for 48 hours, that doubles a 24 hours Flash Sale type amount of time, so not sure how 48 hours could catch someone by surprise & not allow a reaction.
  • Options
    dustyjunky#4468 dustyjunky Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > Until September 22nd at noon PT, the Discovery Enterprise, D7, and all the ships of our infinity promotions have returned! You can save 30% on R&D Packs, and 33% on a Lifetime Subscription!
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11259043

What is the chances of getting the enterprise? I've spend real $ but all I got were just R&D items. :(
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Until September 22nd at noon PT, the Discovery Enterprise, D7, and all the ships of our infinity promotions have returned! You can save 30% on R&D Packs, and 33% on a Lifetime Subscription!
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11259043

What is the chances of getting the enterprise? I've spend real $ but all I got were just R&D items. :(

"Supposedly" Promo packs have a better chance than lock boxes with the gambling, but no one really knows besides Cryptic about the true odds. The mantra, so to speak, is just save-up your EC & buy it off the Exchange or barter with another player & it will usually be cheaper than the gambling, but who knows you might get lucky lol I don't.
This discussion has been closed.