test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Bonus Progress Token Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 1,825 Administrator
This weekend, play Operation Riposte, and get double the Coupon Progress Tokens for your efforts!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11138713

Comments

  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited April 17
    I'm going to assume this is true, but because it was never stated whether or not this would be the case I have to ask: when I get my 100% coupon and by the ship, it's completely unlocked? It's not claiming that ZEN ship for just one character, I can claim it on all my characters?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    ak255 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume this is true, but because it was never stated whether or not this would be the case I have to ask: when I get my 100% coupon and by the ship, it's completely unlocked? It's not claiming that ZEN ship for just one character, I can claim it on all my characters?
    When buying a Zen ship, it's unlocked for the entire account. I'd imagine this works the same way for this token.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 2,834 Arc User
    Keep in mind, no discount on bundles for owning a ship that is a part of a bundle.
  • herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Keep in mind, no discount on bundles for owning a ship that is a part of a bundle.

    I guess the best wisdom is ... choose wisely.
    Of course if you are only interested in one ship in a bundle - this might be your chance to get it for free!

    From STO patch notes of April 11, 2019
    "Buying single ships that are part of Mega Bundles no longer block players from buying the Mega Bundle the ships are part of."

    From STO wiki as of April 2, 2019, the only ships not part of a bundle are:
    Advanced Escort (T6)
    Advanced Heavy Cruiser (T6)
    Europa Heavy Battlecruiser
    Heavy Battlecruiser (T6)
    Intel Assault Cruiser (T6)
    Jupiter Class Carrier (T6)
    Dauntless Class Experimental Science Vessel (PS4 and Xbox One)
    Qib Intel Battlecruiser (PS4 and Xbox One)
    Faeht Intel Warbird (PS4 and Xbox One)


    If you are going to break a pack, perhaps a 2-ship pack is best. Get one free (and in the future pay 30k zen for the second) verses paying 40k zen for both ships. Ship sales make this approach better.

    In the end, a free ship is still a free ship.
    Have Fun!

    You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth

    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. P. Georgiou

    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan


  • blackmasakari#9259 blackmasakari Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 18
    (Flaming, Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    ak255 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume this is true, but because it was never stated whether or not this would be the case I have to ask: when I get my 100% coupon and by the ship, it's completely unlocked? It's not claiming that ZEN ship for just one character, I can claim it on all my characters?
    When buying a Zen ship, it's unlocked for the entire account. I'd imagine this works the same way for this token.

    You are correct in thinking the coupons work the same way. When you claim your free T6 ship it too will be account unlocked
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 493 Arc User
    edited April 18
    (Response to moderated comments removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • chr22chr22 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I also got a question too, I've noticed that the progress bar is universal on all characters (tested by logging on my KDF, Rom and Fed characters) and noticed the progress is 100/3000. So I take it that if I do Riptose on one character it cooldowns on all other characters to prevent fast farming?
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 493 Arc User
    So will there be any new ships added to the store for this event? Because I've already bought all the T6 ships in the store.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 18
    chr22 wrote: »
    I also got a question too, I've noticed that the progress bar is universal on all characters (tested by logging on my KDF, Rom and Fed characters) and noticed the progress is 100/3000. So I take it that if I do Riptose on one character it cooldowns on all other characters to prevent fast farming?

    Where is this thing tracked? Haven't been able to find it.
  • chr22chr22 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    qqqqii wrote: »
    chr22 wrote: »
    I also got a question too, I've noticed that the progress bar is universal on all characters (tested by logging on my KDF, Rom and Fed characters) and noticed the progress is 100/3000. So I take it that if I do Riptose on one character it cooldowns on all other characters to prevent fast farming?

    Where is this thing tracked? Haven't been able to find it.

    check the reputation tab on your character, I found it keeps track of your coupon count
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Biggest problem I find with this is the more expensive packs are the kind of ships that people like myself may only want for specific alts of the different factions. So the ones I mostly get for my main characters are ones I would already have. Just brings me to the point that its great they have these three different ships per faction but at the same time they should treat them as a bundle you choose from but not as three separate ships. That way these coupon things and sales of these ships would be more desirable than trying to sell 3 ships at the cost of 9 of them. Although I do appreciate after years of making suggestions per say that we see more than just one starfleet ship versus nothing for other factions. There just has to be some kind of middle ground on this to make them approachable.
  • tomilaktomilak Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    Where is the countdown clock for the ship tokens to let you know you can run them again and get them?
    The clock for the event is clearly seen but the clock for the ship tokens is not seen?
    I did check all my people and those who did not do the event show ready and the one that did has the countdown going.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 5,319 Community Moderator
    @tomilak The one that did is the one that counts. The event countdown and the token countdown would be one and the same since progress for both was earned at the same time.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of PWE/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of PWE/Cryptic
    Contact Customer Support --> https://support.arcgames.com
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
  • tomilaktomilak Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    Thanks BMR just making sure :)
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,371 Arc User
    These token started this weekend... yes?

    So, how have I already accumulated 900 of them?
    https://c-smith66.imgbb.com/
Sign In or Register to comment.