Install Arc
Options

Bortasqu' Bridge

2»

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    You know the ship with the best Targ animations is that Tuffli ship...
    Back in the Cargo Hold where the Exchange and Bank are. LOL!

Unless it got broken.

If ever I get space rich, I might be able to get one of these just for the cool Targs.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    If ever I get space rich, I might be able to get one just for the Bridge. :) And Engineering Admiralty cards...I am really short on Engineering Admiralty cards. LOL!

Well....for the Bridge and for the Targs... of course.

(We unlocked the Targs on our KDF Fleet Starbase, too. :) LOL!)

The cheapest will cost you 2500 zen, for one of the T5-U Bortasqu' ships. What I did long ago, was drop 5k zen for the T5-U bundle, then purchased the T6 versions separately because I never had 6k zen on hand. The most expensive though...would be the Durgath ship from the promo pack. 2500 zen isn't that hard to get. Even 5k to 6k zen. Just be either dedicated and patient, or pick up 6 Arc $20 cards and you'll have 6 ships. :)
  • Options
    They have scrappy Admiralty Cards. :angry: :::::pout:::::
    Who in the he'll used an Admiralty Card alone?

Oh this is funny....my kindle spell checker is spell checking out my fuss words.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    They have scrappy Admiralty Cards. :angry: :::::pout:::::
    Who in the he'll used an Admiralty Card alone?

Oh this is funny....my kindle spell checker is spell checking out my fuss words.

I get admiralty missions where it has a decent single stat requirement, but low for the other two, so I just throw one of those cards in there. Takes care of the admiralty for the cost of a single ship card. Like if I see a 45/15/15, but there's something like +25 to tac, so that's where the tac T5-U Bortasqu' card would go.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Wow....It is getting confusing, if the next set of ships I buy is only going to be for Admiralty...seems like a waste.

The best bet would be to go for the T-5 Bortasqu' Battle Cruiser Bundle to pad out the Engineering Admiralty card stats.

The T-6 Command Battle Cruisers have the high Engineering stats on the cards, may be over kill on Eng. They, also, look clunky, to me. The T-6 Bortasqu' Battle Cruisers look nicer....but then the cards are similar to the T-5 but more expensive, over all. LOL!

• Options
    Wow....It is getting confusing, if the next set of ships I buy is only going to be for Admiralty...seems like a waste.

The best bet would be to go for the T-5 Bortasqu' Battle Cruiser Bundle to pad out the Engineering Admiralty card stats.

The T-6 Command Battle Cruisers have the high Engineering stats on the cards, may be over kill on Eng. They, also, look clunky, to me. The T-6 Bortasqu' Battle Cruisers look nicer....but then the cards are similar to the T-5 but more expensive, over all. LOL!

The T6 Bortasqu' admiralty cards have a different purpose. They are best combined with two of the ship that they get a boost from. Martok with sci ships, or Gorkon with engi ships, or Kahless with tactical ships. Especially if you've got an admiralty mission that requires a high number in a particular stat.

I don't own any of the Command Battlecruiser ships yet. I do like how the warbird ones look, however. I should read on the stats of each one though, then get in touch with one of my fellow fleet members to help her come up with a FATBIRD/PHATBURD build, that isn't a Valkis or a Ha'apax behemoth.
  • Options
    Well, here we are on Black Friday...and I still can not decide what I want to do. I think I will just skip it. LOL!

• Options
    Well, for the sale, you could always treat yourself to a Bortasqu' bundle! T5-U or T6. Or both! :p
  • Options
    Eh, I could not bring myself to buy a ship bundle of ships I do not think I would enjoy using. If they sold a bundle of ships I would actually fly...that is different. That is why I got the Pilot Raptors bundle.

But I really don't think I would use the Bortasqu' or other large Battlecruisers. And I don't really like carriers.

So, for $20, I got a couple more T-4 ships for Admiralty cards...the Ch'Tang and Corsair.
    Both which have some good card stats to round things out.
    Only need that Scourge Destroyer to finish up my T-4 Admiralty deck.

• Options
    Eh, I could not bring myself to buy a ship bundle of ships I do not think I would enjoy using. If they sold a bundle of ships I would actually fly...that is different. That is why I got the Pilot Raptors bundle.

But I really don't think I would use the Bortasqu' or other large Battlecruisers. And I don't really like carriers.

So, for $20, I got a couple more T-4 ships for Admiralty cards...the Ch'Tang and Corsair.
    Both which have some good card stats to round things out.
    Only need that Scourge Destroyer to finish up my T-4 Admiralty deck.

The Ch'Tang has an awesome console that can be slapped on any ship. And if you get the Mirror Universe Kitang BoP, you can apply the skin to that ship. Which, if you do, has a nifty change to it. When flying the MU Kitang that looks like a Ch'Tang, it will always fly with the wings down in the "combat" position. Even if not in combat. :)
  • Options
    All I can think of right now is: WINTER WONDERLAND!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2018
    And where did my neighbor find those light bulbs that looks like a discoteque!!

Edit.....Just found them on Amazon....holy moly!!! No way.
    Cheaper to buy a string of blinking lights, and tack them up around the door. LOL!
    Post edited by where2r1 on

• Options
    Well, here we are on Black Friday...and I still can not decide what I want to do. I think I will just skip it. LOL!

Well, maybe by next Black Friday, you'll get yourself one of the Bortasqu' bundles. I will say that having the deployable BoP firing its Disruptor Autocannon at the same time as your Bortasqu' firing its own Disruptor Autocannon is pretty nice to behold. :)
  • Options
    I doubt it, Ick. :( The 50% off Lobi Sale this past Friday??? I sat there "hemming and hawing" so long, the flash sale was over and I still hadn't made a move. :(

For me and this game....it has to be an impulse buy. It really has to ignite my imagination to make me want to get it. LOL!