test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3 years later..and the same old problem still keeps on happening

3 years ago..2015.... I put up a post on here and have contacted support via the ticket system on numerous occasions..but here we are now into 2018 and things have got no better and still keep sending support tickets in but matter still not resolved.....Whenever I try to login into the STO website ..I keep getting a pop-up box stating that a login in code has been sent to my email as I am ''using a new computer,which is not recognised''..funny thing is I have had only the one computer for the past 5 years..if I did indeed have as many new computer as ARC is suggesting I have ,then I would be able to open up my own computer store,the machine has not had any upgrades or reinstallations to it.ARC even says ..new computer has been registered..despite this the next time I go to log in I get yet another pop up saying;''new computer detected..login code has been sent to email''...Is there any way round this very annoying event?

Comments

• Options
    kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Sounds to me like your browser isn't saving the cookies that contain your login preferences, so each time you log in it thinks it is a new machine. Might be one of those settings like 'allow 3rd party cookies' or something...just a wild guess.
  • Options
    captainberferncaptainberfern Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    well as is typical in situations like this..since putting up this latest post ranting on about the new computer syndrome..lol..login to the site has been trouble free..lol