test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we ever get a canon accurate Dauntless?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    mozzelli wrote: »
    Dracoungis: didn't even think of that thanks for bringing it up.How would I move it there?

Interesting how you thank him for advice that was suggested A LOT earlier in the thread...

Anyways... tag a mod and ask for the thread to move.
    Such as...
    @baddmoonrizin
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mozzellimozzelli Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Rattler: Its 5 pages in You need to be more specific then that about it being suggested.

However thanks for the Mod tag.

@baddmoonrizin could you possibly move this thread to feedback?
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    I guess really what it boil down to is that different players will expect different ships to be up to the show standards. Reyan likes his Nova/RI and will point out all the errors. I've seen similar with people pointing out errors on Galaxy and Sovereign class ships too.
    And even my own Amarie class in my sig pic is actually the wrong dammed shape in the game, and with all manner of marking and greebles in the wrong places. But i'll have to be happy with what I've got and realise asking won;'t really get anything from the Devs.
    Well to be fair, to @reyan01, The model for the Nova is jacked up and looks awful in STO 2018. The Galaxy looks great. It's my favorite ship and I have no issues with it visually. Frankly any visual issues with the Galaxy are over people nit picking and hair splitting IMO.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    mozzellimozzelli Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Yeah but this isn't the thread to discuss that.