test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Costume Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Captains on PC can get their hands on Costumes for 20% off! Get that uniform you've always dreamed of!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10994013

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    But...the simple red bucket I've always dreamed of wearing as a hat doesn't exist in the c-store yet...
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    But...the simple red bucket I've always dreamed of wearing as a hat doesn't exist in the c-store yet...

Fez_aa457e_728324.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    8VfoMfK.png
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Beware the Fez! It seems to have caused some Temporal Shenanigans with the Launcher notification, as the launchers sale is on until June 12th
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Great.... we just need some new costumes to buy now!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    friendlyfire2012friendlyfire2012 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    The ONLY costume I (CaptainHarlock@CapnHarlock) want: 47cc4e9d26d596ba7c3c389aa02903371449885718_full.jpg
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Glancing at this thread while still relatively tired. I originally saw, [PC] Console Sale, which gave me an idea when I realized what it actually read. Why doesn't PWE reach out to Microsoft and Sony for a handful of XBOX One X and PS4 Pro custom special edition consoles for STO to giveaway or auction off for charity? PWE could even offer a limited edition bundle for sale that comes with a ship faction pack for each faction, some limited edition promos from conventions past, a special T6, like an alternative version to another popular ship, and some lock box keys, etc.

Edit: By the way. The uniform I have always dreamed of having still isn't fully in this game. Can you ask the custome artist if we will ever get the Romulan Voyager sash and belt, like the ones worn in Message in a Bottle?