test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] 15% Key Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Captains on PC can save on Keys for the next ten days!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10564264-15%-key-sale!

Comments

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Come on! I bought some keys to sell on the Exchange and am waiting for the price to go up a bit and you keep putting keys on sale! Stop it! ;)
  • Options
    rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Just an idea, but what about an event where the odds of getting the higher prizes become better? Ex: 1% becomes 2%.
  • Options
    xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    I am with dracounguis on this, knock it off cryptic!
    1kltX02.jpg
  • Options
    railcarrailcar Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    We literally just had keys on sale, at a much better deal. Waiting for next shuttle or upgrade weekend or the like.
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    2 days after I bought keys,... thanks cryptic,...
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    Captains on PC can save on Keys for the next ten days!

Full details here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10564264-15%-key-sale!
    OH thank you so much Kael. You're too generous.
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    This sale has been extended until Monday at 10am.
  • Options
    garabaldegarabalde Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Anyone else notice they extended it, but just shy of actually being into the next month where a large number of us will have a stipend.

However in Cryptic's defense, this is the fault of PWE. Remember, lock boxes didn't even exist until they demanded it be like all their other games, be linked to Arc, and turn completely into a $$$grab. We also used to get more than 1-3 episodes out of a "Season"

I tire of lock boxes being somehow defined as content. Granted production quality has increased, but seriously, give us some story people. This is supposed to be Star Trek, not Grind Trek.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Well good luck to any that partake in the extended key sale. I hope it opens something worthwhile.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    garabalde wrote: »
    Anyone else notice they extended it, but just shy of actually being into the next month where a large number of us will have a stipend.

Sorry, its my fault. I said I had keys to sell on the Exchange, so to spite me, they extended the sale to keep the prices down.

• Options
    marke522marke522 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    If it's over on the 24th, why am I still reading about it on the launcher. I just saw it twice, and then came here to find out what's going on.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    marke522 wrote: »
    If it's over on the 24th, why am I still reading about it on the launcher. I just saw it twice, and then came here to find out what's going on.

Sometimes the Launcher's news is a bit slow on the current cycle. I'm sure it will be rotated-out with this upcoming patch. I saw keys get down to 4m each just a few weeks ago but currently they were hovering in the ballpark of just slightly less than 5m.