test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random crashes to desk top whilst in the Voth Ground Battlezone

Hi i'd like to report since Season 13 launched I've been getting random crashes to desk top whilst in the Voth Battle zone. Doesn't matter which area it is park/city or outskirts.

I can disconnect as I leave the command center.
Capture 3/4 zones and then be disconnected
Gone over 40 mins and then be disconnected
Crash after crashing once logging back in

I've been using the same settings since Sept 2016 here's my computers specs and screen shots of my graphics settings.

Any advice ?

System spec Windows 10 64 bit
8GB Ram
i5-45705CPU@2.9GHz (Quad core)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Screen res is 1360x720 60hz

Screen shots of settings

http://imgur.com/cnz8C9L
http://imgur.com/uX0YVRB
maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.

Comments

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Thought i sorted this but turning off Anti-Aliasing as it allowed me to complete a zone start to finish. However after the zone reset i left the command centre and crashed to Desktop.

Something is def wrong since season 13.

I'm finding the character selection screen is laggy
    Opening Rep menu or skill trees/Spec lags for a couple of secs same with Doffing, Admiralty and R&D.
    Map transfers lag for a couple secs as the mouse fails to respond for a 2-3 secs

I've tried lowering settings to min and its made no difference.

pretty sure my computers hardware is still compatible with the game

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.