What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Scott's jaw dropped. "That's... the most clever thing I've ever heard."

Sarah winked in response. "That's why you're not captain yet. Let's go for it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    "You know... I'm a Captain, and I wouldn't have thought of that..." Krystal mused. "Then again... I was trained as a Tactical Officer, not an Engineer."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    "It's based on an encounter I read about that the Enterprise-D had over 40 years ago. Then-Captain Picard discovered his and a Romulan ship were frozen in time, so his skeleton-crew devised a way to traverse the decks without being compromised. I think we can avoid any comprising-effects destined for our own attempts using a similar device by existing slightly out-of-phase, though, how exactly successful it would be is largely hypothetical."
  • Options
    Sarah shrugged. "We'll figure it out."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    "Any chance one of your crews can prep them? If any of you want to join me, I'm on Deck 27, Storage Locker 3."
  • Options
    Sarah sighed and turned to Scott. "Go for it. I'm sure our engineer can whip up something..."
    "Elric, we'll be there shortly. Don't do anything dangerous while you wait, alright?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Agreed," Elric replied over comms aboard Spacedock as he maintained holding his rifle aimed at the temporal distortion.
  • Options
    After a short while, Sarah beamed down, accompanied by Shivak, the chief engineer, who was noticably half Cardassian and half Vulcan.

"Well, I think we're ready. I only brought him as we should probably limit our numbers to avoid detection, just in case." Sarah replied, handing Elric one of the devices, as an easy to use armband. "He's my chief engineer, so I figured he'd know how these things work in case things go south. Captain Nat and Scott have the Firestorm K, of course, in case worse comes to worse."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal beamed down as well, with a phaser on her hip.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Sarah turned to Krystal, sighing. "I seriously doubt if you should be running around through temporal anomalies right now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal had a deadpan look before raising her hand as if to show Sarah something. After a moment, her hand was enveloped in glowing blue energy.

"I'm fine Captain. However I can take care of myself," she said as she dropped her hand. "This wouldn't be the first temporal anomaly I've encountered either, so I've got some experience that may prove useful. If you're concerned about my 'condition', I don't need to be kept safe from the universe. Besides that's impossible anyways, especially with my new connections. And... I'm dying of boredom and need something to do."
  • Options
    Sarah sighed. "Fine, fine... but be careful."
    She stopped for a moment. "Wait. Why are we going to all this trouble to save the universe anyway?"

Shivak stood there, turning to Sarah. "Captain?"

"We've got a hyper-Q who could rewrite existence as we know it." Sarah replied. "Why not just use him?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Too convenient," Krystal said. "We need to be able to solve things on our own without becoming reliant on him. Otherwise... what will we do if he's unavailable? Roll over and die because we can't take care of ourselves?"

She drew her phaser to check the setting, then holstered it again.
    "And relax Sarah."
  • Options
    Sarah sighed and facepalmed. "Ok, but if all hell breaks lose..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Elric affixed the armband and nodded to the officers. "Glad to have you with me. Captain Jade, I promise to keep a cool head this time."
  • Options
    "Well, we really should get going," Sarah replied. "I imagine the others have probably failed by now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I'm not made out of glass Sarah," Krystal replied. "Elric... keep up the good work."
  • Options
    Sarah nodded and motioned to the anomaly.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After checking her armband, Krystal approached the anomaly and stood before it. Taking a deep breath... she stepped through.
  • Options
    Sarah followed. She looked around at the mysterious facility around her. She widened her eyes at the figure in the shadows.

"Well, hello there captain, and captain..." mirror Nat said, slowly, stepping out of the shadows. "What in the world are you doing here in the middle of chaos? Don't tell me you're here for the same thing everyone else is, because that'd be just crazy."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal's phaser was in her hand and aimed right at Mirror Nat in an instant. Her free hand was balled up into a fist and glowing.
  • Options
    Mirror Nat sighed and slowly walked over.

Sarah sighed and held up a hand. "We're here to save the universe, obviously. See anyone else around?"

"Oh, a few. Your Nat's great-grandfather, probably, although he looked kinda lost and confused..." mirror Nat replied, continuing. "Some other me that apparently became emperor of the Terran Empire in his universe, but some Gorn claiming to be emperor of the Gorn Imperium tore his head off and tossed his body into some bottomless abyss before I could find out how he did it, so there's that. Oh, and some crazy guy who ran around all the time and wasted his time scanning random gas clouds, but he died... repeatedly. There may be more of him."

Sarah deadpanned. "Wow. What happened to the great-grandfather?"

"Some creepy guy got him" mirror Nat replied, calmly. "I was lucky to get away before he got me too."

Shivak had finally walked through the anomaly, looking around behind mirror Nat. He spotted a really big Gorn coming towards them. "GORN!"

Sarah ducked and pulled out her phaser, as did mirror Nat. They turned towards the Gorn, who was running towards them.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Elric stepped through and intercepted the Gorn, palm-striking the reptilian in its chest with his android arm. The Gorn rotated backward and onto the floor. The Captain then turned to the others. "Well, I wasn't expecting that."
  • Options
    The Gorn quickly got up, growling. Before Elric could react, it grabbed him by the other arm and threw him into another wall, running over and proceeding to tear his android limb right off, but before he could, some kind of bullet hit him in the head, as the Gorn fell over, now dead.

Sarah sighed at the sight, then turned towards the source. Another Sarah, evidently, dressed in all black, and armed with a really nasty looking rifle.

"So... you're another version of Sarah..." mirror Nat deadpanned.

The so-called Sarah turned to him abruptly, possibly even concerned. "Don't kid yourself, I have nothing to do with Sarah, just... call me Agent 47. I'm just here to save existence as we know it... not that it's worth saving at this point."

"Why not? It can't be that bad..." Sarah replied. "Could be worse."

"Agent 47" narrowed her eyes at Sarah. "Try being a leader in a war of the gods where the entire Federation was conquered in a day."

"Ok, that sounds pretty bad," Sarah said. "What gods?"

The apparent agent replied. "Massive overpowered empires. The armada. The alliance. The Undine... and a lot of Iconian technology fueled Borg. It's out of control."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Well... our reality is in better shape," Krystal replied.
  • Options
    Sarah seemed to be thinking of something. "Who's side are you on?"

"The armada, obviously. I've been in charge since the Infamous was killed when the alliance captured his flagship" Agent 47 replied.

"What happened to your universe's Nat?" asked Sarah, to Agent 47. "Just curious."

Agent 47 sighed. "Stole some science vessel and took off to the alliance headquarters, and never came back."

"Was he a captain? Were you an admiral in Starfleet before? What happened to the alliance leader? Did she take a bunch of forces into a wormhole to another universe, never to return?" Sarah asked quickly.

Agent 47 went blank for a moment. "How in the world did you guess?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "So now we got two Armada leaders here," Krystal spoke up.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    "Uh, who was that Gorn, by the way? Is he friends with whoever's in control of this place?" Elric asked, pulling himself out of the wall in aching pain. He then noticed a distortion in his arm band caused by the impact. "Dammit. If the phase discriminator is off by a micron, my temporal sync will misalign and—" He then disappeared completely.
  • Options
    "ELRIC!" Sarah shouted. Shivak scanned for Elric, but evidently couldn't find him.

Mirror Nat shrugged, yelling. "If you can hear me Elric, the Gorn is from some other universe, and has nothing to do with any of us!"

"Agent 47" slowly turned to Krystal. "He was going to choose you, but you were captured. I was next in line, evidently. Or maybe I technically only command the Gamma and Delta Quadrant forces, I mean, the Alphas and Betas were all destroyed or captured, and even then, Delta's commander was never really chosen anyway, and retreating and merging wit the Gammas just made sense after the Borg assimilated the Jenolan Dyson Sphere..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Yeeeaaa..." Krystal trailed off. "Our universe is in MUCH better shape. Although due to complications I wasn't able to officially take command until recently. And even then... just about everyone's out to get me because D'ren honked them off in some way in the past."

She shook her head before looking around.
    "Doesn't matter right now anyways. We need to figure out what's going on before all our realities are destroyed or something."