test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Sure, why not?" asked Sarah, transforming into an ordinary looking security officer, "I just showed up to take you back to sickbay, after all."
    Heh, this guy? I seem to remember freezing and shattering his skin with the Chronostorm's agony booth once...
    The Regent sped up, still largely unnoticed. Doesn't look so bad now. The whole "reverse" part really works on those things.

The Regent narrowed his eyes, slowly putting his sidearm back in it's holster. Wait, this couldn't possibly be when... now that's just too far. Guess I'll give him what he deserves...
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal just gave her a deadpan look in response.
    The Betazoid was almost within striking distance of Jade, the Trill still unaware of the danger.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    The changeling, no longer Sarah, shrugged with a smile.
    Regent Nat closed the distance between himself and the Betazoid, waiting for the perfect moment to launch his own attack.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    Just as Jade reached an intercetion, the Betazoid started to make his move, preparing a knockout strike to the back of her head. He was locked onto her and unaware of Regent Nat's presence.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Regent Nat grabbed the Betazoid by the arm, "oh, did you really think I would let you get away? I wasn't finished with you last time."

The Regent hit him with his free hand, releasing the Betazoid's arm. The Regent used his other hand to punch the Betazoid in the face, then a second time, grabbing him with both hands before he could fall backwards and fight back.
    "Oh, what the hell, why not?" asked the Regent, kneeing him in the groin and then kicking him in the chest, causing the Betazoid to fall backwards and onto the floor.

Regent Nat pulled out his sidearm, aiming at towards the Betazoid. "Get up! My armory officer added a dedicated agony setting to these pistols a few days ago, and I've been dying to try it out..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal turned when she heard the commotion and blinked in shock.
    "What the hell?" she asked.

The Betazoid, growled, quickly drew his dagger and threw it at Krystal. However since she had turned his aim was off and the dagger embedded itself in her arm instead. Krystal recoiled, crying out in pain.
  • Options
    Regent Nat shrugged, firing several agonizing phaser shots at the Betazoid. "You gonna get up, or shall I keep on shooting?"
    "YOU!" shouted Captain Nat, generating a barrier around himself and repelling the being. "You've been seeking out a means of destroying the Guardian of Forever, haven't you?"

The being was taken aback, standing it's ground and charging up an energy beam, "it will be destroyed, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

"Conveniently, I don't need to," replied the captain, deflecting the energy beam with another barrier, "I'm sure the Guardian has more than enough chronitons to keep you far enough; that's why you joined forces with the Na'kuhl in the first place, so--"
    The captain briefly stopped, dodging a palm strike from the being and lifting off the ground, hovering in another direction and preparing a chroniton-infused fireball, "...so you could just have them blast it from orbit. Too bad for you that the Na'kuhl won't be able to."

"N̂̑̃ͨ͆͊͏̖̩͚̺̯̲̩Ǫ̻̫̯ͣ̔̀͞!̫͓̽͒̊ͣͩ͑̒," was all the being had to say in response, firing more energy blasts and then reverting to it's basic form and dodging several of Captain Nat's chroniton fireballs, "T̡͕̆̊̏͊hͤ͐̐͠e̽̓͜r̠̠̞͉̠͜e̞ͪ̑ͨ̇ͮ̕'̻̠͚̄ͭͅs͗̇ͬ̑ͤ̾̽ ̶̹̬̮̟̾n̯̲͖͇̗̞̮͐̏ͣ̇̒̀ō͇͉͉̹̹̞͈̈͛̇t̵͙̦̲ͩh̠̦̑̌ͫ̊ͫiͭ̓̄͛̿̈́ͭn̘̳ͣ͂ͩ̉̈̉̐g̛͎̜͖͇̫̣͖̐ͥ͊ͩ̎ ̹͗̀͛ÿ̩̻̩̹́̂͠o̻̗ͬͫͅű̧̩̯̓̅ͥͮ ͖̟̟̙͈̳̤̎̑̓̂c͙͕͓̼͇͟a͓n̻̹̣̻̞ͦ̄ͮ͆͒͊ͣ ̥̖ͥͨ͜d͚͔͍̘̓͛̆̒̉̕ơ̙̭͖͎ͯ̅ͣ͑ ͪͩͯ̑ͬ̾҉t̗͎̫͌̾̔ͪͬ̒ó͈̩ ̳̰̹s̺̞͙̖̹̹̯͘tͩo̧̯̐̅ͤ̉p̌̉ ̡̖ͧͯ͌m̼̩͑̓̚e͓̣̦̤͚ͨ.̦̱̹̈́̿͋̃͑̿́ͅ ͏̲̙̳̲̙Í̙͙̤̟̱̕ͅ ̉̏ͮ͆̚s̬̣̪̺̙͎̍̍́̏̋̕e͔̖̤͕̮͌ͬͥ̇e͚̮͘ ̣̭̖̝̪̟͞b̼̠͍̼͇͕̘̃̒͛͒̉̐ͯò̱̩̝̘t̳̯̫͔̙͚̘͌̄͋ͧ̍́ͤh̙̮̗ͯͫ ̡̋̐͂w̜̺̻̬̦̖̭͠hͥ͒̽̃͒ą̼̫͈̍ͦ́̓̄ţ̤ͮͨ ̫̬ͭ̿̒̇̄̽hͩ͂̽̔͜ͅa̬̲s͇̯̝͔ͥ̐͂ͦ̍͞ ̟̰̻̑͂́̓̌͘ḣ̸̩̦̙̲̽̿͋ͪa̫̹̪̤ͣ͗̌͆ͤͪͬ͜p̢̤͉͉͋̄̿͌͑p͉̠̉͞e̤̯̰ͭ̍̒͛̂̉̔n̬͓̺̤͓͉̿̚͟ͅḛ̒̔d̴ ̵̩̟̟̜̭͓̩̌̋ͣb̘͎ͪ̄ͭ̚e͆͞f̱̥͍o̪͈̜ř̯͉͉ẻ̤͔̖̍̉ͯͥͅ,̗̞̩̊̀ͬ ̪͙͚̑͋a̛̮̜̝̭̍̋̔͆ͣ̌n̵̯̚d̸̫̤͎̫̮͚ͯͨͥ́̄ ̼̤̖͍͑ͬͣ̎ͨw͖̝̲͘ḧ̦̬̗͍̦͙́ͫ̃ͩ̃͜a͍̫̳͗̅̕t̖̪̜ ̮̳̳̭͇͊̔͐̏̄ͯw̝̙̺̏i̸̫͚̻̭̤̠͖̿̆ͫͨ͑ͪ̚ľ̗̪̻̃̔͋̀̀l̺̹̙̗̤̖̓ ̔̍̓ͅh͓̹̝̲̲̒ͭa̖̣͔̯̙̫̫͗p̦̼̩͖̜̰̣ͩ̍̾͊p̡̖̔͆̽̍̚ę͕̯͙̣͙̦͐́̂ͣ͆ṅ͎̤͉ͨ̆ ̝̮͎ͣ͌ͥ̓́̓ͫ͘ã̧͎͚͗g̵̜̬̱̘͎̥ͅa̶͎̰ͫ̌́́ͥ̐ͨi̱̖̣͓̲̪ͭ̅n̋́҉̟̳͓͓.̪͔̰̎̑̈́ ̙͉͈͈̲̈͛̀̐͜Y̖͙̭̥̹̝ͯ̑̃̿̈ͧͪo̗̲̯ͫ́u̯͖̪͐ͩ͂̎̚ ̗͎̗͎̏ͤ͂̉ͪͅt̥̬̟̑̏ͪͦͪͥ̋r̸͍͕̪̥͕ͩͫ̐i̠͇̪̬̘̘e̺͖̖̣̤̠ͨ̏d̴̪̍ ̙͓͉͕ͮ͒t̫̓̉̊́̿ͦ̎͟ͅǒ̦̹̗̦̠̰ͧ̓̌ ̬͔̰̳̲́ͦs͍̙̘ͧ͌ͤ̚ͅt͕̲͖̟͇ͣͤ͐ͧ͝ǫ̺̏̃̔̃̑͗̆p̗̟̤͍͎̿̔̂ͯͨ͝ ͓͍̘͓͈̒̑ͭͯ̓̀͝m̪̟̲̻̰ͫe͍̲̦̤̲͙ ̘̺̤̺͙͇͒̉̓h̢͈̤̦̲̗ͪe͙̫̳̙̱̲͙̕r̶̬̩͚̩͎̘̊̆̏͛̈̅e̫̭͑ͭ̂̐̚,̨̞̠̋̀̋̾̔̚ ͖̥͓̞̈́̆ͦ̊̇̓̌a̡̪̫̳̱͔̭ͅn̞̤̳̞ͪͬͦͨ̉̒ḋ̪̙̲̳͎̹̫̉̒͊ ̶͙̭̠̪̻̥ͯ̈́f̤̥̺̹ͮ̒ȧ̮͙̟͋̾ͦ͂̔̚i͓͓̺ͪl̶̙̮̥͍͔̏͐e̯͎d̠̠̬̦̘͈̅͋͊̆ͮ͢.̷̦̹̟͍͖̃̅͒̅̓̏̈́ ̝̦̙̭͓͒͑͒͡Y͍͎ͅo̶̰̝̞̤̣̣̓u̞̥̬͔̥̝͓̅̓̄͋̔̆̚̕ ̜̍̌͌̈̐̚ẅ́̋i͙̝͓̲̯̔͗ͪ͂l͑͂͗͘ḻ͎̺͕͑̇̂̎͌ ̵̦̄͑̈̅ͮͩt̫̪̝̙̖͈̤̾̇̌͡r̟̩̤͙͡y̯̱̗̩̫͔̭͊́͆ ̱a̲̗̤̠̞̦̗̍ͨ̇ğ̗̣͙ͥa̗̼̭̩̻͓̞ͦ̍͟ī̤̦̘̎̀n̵̮̗̫̪̳͕̼̒͌̎,̵̣͎͓̩̺̦͓̊ͯͧ͗́̉ ͉̊̈́̒́ͮͪ̆a͉̹͙ͮ̒̌́̇̈n̡̺̿͆dͯ̏̈ ͍̥̘͙̲͔̓̄ͩ̾͘ͅy͉͙̗͞ou͛ͧ̋ͫ ̻̩͌͑w̢̓̍͑̔̈̑i̤͚̻̭̙͎͙ͮͥ̇̔l̡̳̜͖̼͍̘ͧ̀l͇̖̦̗̹̞̪ͬ̿̾͒ͦ͂ ̗ͮ̀̔͗̎ͅs̿̑͡t̲͔̔̅ͤͮ̎̿͐i͉̣͎̙̪ͮ̒̄̚l̢̖̗ͧ͂̐͐̄̊ͦͅl͙̦͔̳̑ ̹̭̥̭͍f̸͎͕͕̭̼͇̠ͤ̔̋â͖̪̗̞̝͆͜ͅi͙̥̠̱̫ͮ̓́l̞̟̮͛̾̄ͭ͊̈́!̞̗̰̭̿͗ͬ͢"

The being launched another surprise blast at the captain, knocking him backwards into the wall. "Why'd you bring me here and now, anyway?"

The being almost laughed to itself, as the opposite wall gained a sort of visible transparency as a viewscreen, showing Krystal and the Regent's battle with the Betazoid, "a certain someone was kind enough to seek vengeance against the one who might destroy me; I was all too willing to push them in the right direction. Destroyer of the destroyer, no more. Feel free to watch as your friend is completely destroyed beyond repair."

Captain Nat tilted his head, almost quizzically. "The Guardian sent the Regent to... 'rescue' the Betazoid... and you helped him? Besides, the Betazoid's not my friend. Nobody willing to carry out that kind of attack will ever be a friend of mine."

The being seemingly turned around, and hovered closer to the "viewscreen".
    It didn't look very happy.
    "This... other you... was never supposed to be involved," admitted the being.
    In fact, it looked mad.
    Captain Nat could almost swear that it had started glowing with rage.
    "Ṋ̗̳͖̑͗̉̓̔ͮ͢O̺̲̫̥̰ͩͤͤͭ̚Ȯ̜̲͓̞̀̏ͫO͔͂ͩͧ͜O͎̯̜̼ͥ͐̔ͪͭ́͠ͅŌ̭͉͇̗̘͓͙̎͠ͅOͧͬͦͬ̍ͨ͗̿͏̨̩͙̥̱͇͕͕͕̝O̵ͬ̉́ͫͯ͗ͮ̍̓̓ͣ́̚͢͏̪̭̫ͅO̧̪̲̮̞̼̬̤͇̹̫ͥͮͩ͑ͮ̇͟O̵̵̯͎̪̣̮̻̼͕̺̓̃ͫ̈́ͭ̎̽͆!̨̤̘̠̫͚̺͚̇ͫ̍͛͆ͥ̓̓ͤ̔͌̄̓ͦ͆̈́̅̑́̀"

Captain Nat moved to teleport to the Regent as quickly as the being moved to teleport to Krystal; the being fired a beam at Krystal as quickly as Captain Nat moved to block it with a barrier, sealing off everyone from the being's siege.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal was still holding her arm and recoiled in shock from the sudden attack.
  • Options
    Regent Nat just looked up in shock, largely ignoring the Betazoid now.

Captain Nat narrowed his eyes at the being. "You've lost. Give up."

The being's energy beam ceased. "I am endless. Time has no effect on me. I will return, and y̼͇͈͖o̠̯̮u͎̠̬͕̻̼̙͢ ͘w͈̪̼̞̪͔̞i̺̝͖l͈̠̫̣͜l͎͜ ̹̹͡p̺͝a̲̘̩y̟͈̜͖͓!͎̤"
    With that, the being vanished. Captain Nat kept up his guard for a moment, then stopped, turning to Regent Nat. "Suppose that actually worked out. How's Krystal?"

Regent Nat shrugged. "Dunno, been too busy beating up this guy. Might've thrown a dagger at her, but not much else."

Captain Nat rolled his eyes, turning to Krystal, "might want to have that looked at. Preferably soon. Also..." he continued, noticing the 2 security officers coming in from around a corner, "have them do something about this... living garbage?"

One of the security officers turned to the Regent, but then both the Regent and Captain Nats vanished in a flash.
    One of the doors opened. Changeling no-longer-Sarah suddenly aimed a phaser rifle at Krystal, mouthing to her to keep quiet.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Krystal winced as she held her arm, not willing to pull the dagger out just yet.
    "No kidding..." she said. "And get this guy out of here!"
    Krystal suddenly doubled over, and was strangely glowing as if something was affecting her.

(BEGONE EDIT MONSTER)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Through the door in the library walked a tall, pale man in a Navy Blue and white Intel coat with a red trim, his Dark grey pants tucked into his tall black boots. "I hate sorting through all of these logs" The man said out loud to himself, looking at a PADD held in one hand while his other hand ran through his short black hair. "But something just doesn't add up" he continued to himself, flipping open a flap attached to a dark brown leather gauntlet on his left wrist. "I'm going to get nowhere if I sit around and wait for it!" the man proclaimed to himself as he shut the flap on the gauntlet and approached a console.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal staggered and groaned, seemingly no longer aware of anything around her as she glowed. It was as if she was caught in some sort of anomaly.
  • Options
    The changeling eyed the new arrival, then turned to look at Krystal. "Yeah, I think it's about time you got back to sickbay..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The man leaned against the console for a moment, taking a deep breath and saying out loud "Something just.... feels off.." he turned around, noticing that there are actually other people around him. he started to walk in the direction of the changeling and krystal, noticing the trill glow. "What the hell? what's going on here?" he asked as he got closer, his silver captain pips showing on the neck of his long intel jacket.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    "The captain is supposed to be in sickbay," replied the disguised changeling, "but decided to take a walk for some reason. We need to take her back and have the medical officer examine her again, all this... glowing... is not normal."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Not normal? you don't say" The man replied as he got closer, Taking a knee near Krystal. "Captain" he said as he reached a hand out, waving it in front of her face. "Can you hear me?"
  • Options
    Krystal was unresponsive, as if she wasn't there.
  • Options
    "Hello?" asked the changeling, trying to look worried.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Don't worry Captain, We're gonna get you to sickbay." The man said as he looked back to the changeling. "I don't recommend using a transporter. in her current state of... glowing, it could be a danger to her." He stated as he looked at the changeling. "I have no idea what this glow could be" he lied as he reached an arm out, putting a hand on Krystal's shoulder as he looked back to her.
  • Options
    Krystal recoiled at the touch, almost as if she had been hit. The glow flared up for a moment before disappearing. But something had changed. She was no longer pregnant, but her arm was in a sling and bandaged as if she had been stabbed.

"Wha..." she said before bringing a hand to her head. "Ow..."
  • Options
    The changeling, largely oblivious to the change, spoke up, "we'd better get you to sickbay."
    Outside the Na'kuhl Base, 28th Century Breen Space
    "The last of the Na'kuhl forces are already scattering beyond reach," said Admiral Nat over the comms, "we'd better leave while we're ahead, Regent Nat's forces can only hold off the Breen for so long."

"Not so fast, admiral," replied Emperor Nat over the same channel as the I.S.S. Enterprise J entered formation with it's escorts and targeted the U.S.S. Sally's stardrive's engines, "you're coming with me."

"Breen forces already incoming!" reported the U.S.S. Legacy over the comms, "not receiving any signals from the Regent's fleet. They must've left, we need to leave... preferably now."

The I.S.S. Sally began intercepting it's counterpart, charging their phaser lance, "no, they're mine," declared Admiral Anna Walker.

The U.S.S. Sally's stardrive brought it's engines to maximum power and headed out of the anti-chroniton field, followed by other allied vessels.

The I.S.S. Sally closed the distance, but then took a salvo of chroniton torpedoes from the I.S.S. Chronostorm, which flew out of view as quickly as it appeared. "Get your ships out of here, fellow admiral," said the Regent, transmitting in every direction on as many frequencies as realistically possible to make absolutely certain the Terran forces would hear him, "these Terran backstabbers will back off if they value their lives. I'm sure they're well aware they don't stand much chance against my fleet..."
    I.S.S. Enterprise J, Bridge
    "That backstabbing little traitor!" shouted the emperor, getting up from his throne-like "captain's" chair, "he's betrayed us!"

"That is quite self evident," replied the emperor's first officer aboard the vessel, Admiral Dennison, "I'd hate to allow such a traitor anything even resembling victory, but he does have a point..."

The emperor glared at the admiral, but then he started smiling, "ignore the Regent. We'll go after the admiral he came to save instead..." he went on, turning to the helmsman, "set course for their Sol System, between the first and second planets, 24 hours after we left for here with their task force, and engage temporal drive. Bring the fleet with us."

"Roger roger," replied the helmsman, entering the coordinates and engaging the drive. The Enterprise, and her fleet, all flew off into temporal rifts.
    U.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    "I have a bad feeling about this," remarked Admiral Nat, "set course home and instruct our remaining allies to do the same. Don't drop red alert until I give the order."
    I.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    Anna Walker sat in her seat, quite quietly, for several long minutes.

"I think we're done here. Take us back to headquarters," she ordered, getting up and leaving the bridge.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I can take it from here." the man said looking at the changeling. "I'm kind of skeptical on using the transporter after witnessing that glowing, so I can walk the captain back myself." he said, turning his attention back to Krystal. "Do you need a hand getting back on your feet Captain....?" he trails off, expecting her to introduce herself.
  • Options
    Krystal shook her head for a moment.
    "Krystal Jade, USS Lexington," she replied.
  • Options
    "Captain Nick O'Connor, at your service" The man smiled as he responded, his blue eyes looking her over. "Let's get you back to sickbay. We can talk more there." he held his hand out to her.
  • Options
    Krystal nods in response.
  • Options
    Nick helped Krystal up to her feet and said, "Let's go." he looked back to the changeling, "I can handle it from here. What's your name and serial number?"
  • Options
    The light dimmed, and red lights came on. Sirens started blaring. The comms sounded a red alert, and then the doors opened; Captain Nat entered, soon followed by Regent Nat.

"Heh, they're giving me the red carpet and everything!" remarked the Regent, turning to Captain Nat, "oh, you came too, eh? Mind telling these guys to drop the alert, they'll probably end up making my fleet too trigger happy for it's own good."

Captain Nat slowly turned around, giving him a deadpan look. "You didn't need to bring your whole fleet, you know. It's not like you even needed to bring a ship, would've been easier if you just said you wanted to come before I brought us back to the present..."

"For the record, on my bridge in the 28th century isn't exactly the present," replied the Regent, "but I figured you'd all better know exactly who came to help rescue you all, you know?"

Captain Nat sighed, looking to Nick with an inquisitive look.

Regent Nat looked over Krystal. "Looks like we changed history alright," he said, shrugging.

"So what, exactly, is going on here?" asked Captain Nat.

"You're going to help me and my forces get back to our universe, that's what," demanded the changeling, taking the form of an Admiral Sarah Walker, "simple enough, right?"

Captain Nat looked to the changeling. "We really don't have the time for this right now, but are you... the changeling from my universe? The one leading the alliance that killed, captured, or conquered nearly everyone I cared for? Why should I do anything to help you, even if I could?"

"Yes," replied the changeling, "I'll admit, that might have been a bit extreme, but I'm sure you'd rather that the armada of our universe not take it for themselves, without me and my forces here to help fight them off?"

Captain Nat glared, "there isn't a universe left to save. The Sphere Builders already destroyed it."

The changeling didn't even respond, a look of anguish in her eyes.

Regent Nat just shrugged, turning to Krystal, "we need you to destroy the being for us."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Now hold on just a second" Nick spoke up. "can we take thirty seconds to just explain a few things?" Nick pointed to the changeling. "First off I say this as a somewhat paranoid Dominion war vet, why is there a changeling here?" Nick asked, his claim seeming a bit ridiculous since he looks like he's in his early twenties.

"Secondly, who are you two and why are you asking an injured woman to go destroy someone for you?" he asked with a bit of worry in his voice.
  • Options
    "You want me to what?" Krystal asked in confusion. "And... what do you mean history changed?"
  • Options
    Regent Nat rolled his eyes. "What, don't you remember us showing up at random and beating up that Betazoid a while ago? We were from the future, because..."

"...because reasons," interrupted Captain Nat, turning to Nick, "you'd be surprised how many changelings we've found impersonating people lately. Usually replacing Captain Walker, for some reason..."

"Remember that big black blob thing that hates everyone and tried causing our guys trouble, like, yesterday?" asked the Regent to Krystal, "apparently you're the only one who can stop it. Dunno why."

"Oh, there's a death blob giving you all trouble now?" inquired Changeling Sarah, "I've gotta see this for myself."

"Do we even have any idea where the being will show up?" asked Captain Nat, "I'd guess on the N.V. Vengeance to have Toros scrap his mission and blow up the Guardian for good, but then..." the captain went on, eyes widening, "oh no, Sek and Elric won't stand much of a chance. Captain Jade, you in or not? We need to go, like, now."
    N.V. Vengeance
    Sek, now alone in the turbolift and evidently left to challenge Toros by his lonesome, sighed. "Frak. I'm gonna need some backup."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.