test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE SUPER AMAZING FIGHT THREAD!

semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Ten Forward
Rules are simple you must fight and other than that....THERE ARE NO RULES! Fight however you want logic and natural laws don't apply! This is a RP thread you can fight anyone in the thread and please be nice!

I'm the strongest there is ! Who wants to challenge me!?
tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

Comments

• Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    *Holds up a mirror*
    She does!
  • Options
    Finally a challenger! punches the mirror breaking it and sending you flying backwards

• Options
    Hey! Watch it! Now try again and be more careful.

*Mirror*

What ensure looks rather like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTT-sy0aLg
  • Options
    You want me to try again? Teleports behind Alex and suplexes him planting his upper body into the ground

• Options
    Oy! It's not ME, you hippopotomic pothole!

*Tosses mirror in frustration*
  • Options
    I only see you! Grabs Alex and throws him into orbit

• Options
    Okay, that does it!

HORRIFIC FUSION ATTACK!!!

10710906-17336446-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332821985467

+

curly.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332822068335

=

10710906-17336459-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332822138228
  • Options
    ghostwoldghostwold Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    *slaps the back of everyone's head*
    Come on we can do better than this...
    *paints a target on alex and fires a laser cannon which vaporizes alex's legs*
    THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!
    My name is supposed to be GhostWolf but I mistyped and I'm stuck with this name...
  • Options
    Ooh i like your style ghost but you slapped me therfore you have challenged me! Teleports behind ghost and grabs his hair spinning him around in the air at blinding speed and throwing him into a mountain with enough forces to smash him thru it.

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    *Turns "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" up to 'Who needs working eardrums anyway?' volume and fires randomly with a Super Soaker filled with lemon juice.*
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    Hey watch where you spray that turbo! Grabs the super soaker and snaps it in half then pulls a 20 lb salmon out of thin air and baseball swings it into Turbo's face launching him into Alex who's legs have been blasted off

• Options
    *Groans*

Well, at least this fish wasn't deep-fried...

*Uses his cell phone to call a horde of rabid animal rights activists who surround semalda protesting cruelty to salmon - they've got signs... and a chant, 'Fish are Friends!'.*
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hey Salmon are to be respected when fried properly and only when fried properly. Does a roundhouse kick and launches the protesters away then does a Kung fu grip crush on Turbo's phone. Your move turbo!

• Options
    *prys himself out of the mountain and cracks his neck*

That will leave a mark, and here is my responce to that

*hops onto semalda's shoulders and shaves off all the hair*

Thats for leaving a bald spot!
    My name is supposed to be GhostWolf but I mistyped and I'm stuck with this name...
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    *Insta-Freezes everyone*

I win my fight.
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    Gimme back my legs! *snatch*

giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Breaks out of the ice and regrows hair magically and then controls hair with psychic power to grab ghost and fling him 100 ft into the air as ghost falls back down I do a roundhouse kick screaming ROADHOUSE! and kick him into the sun then Teleports behind comrade and puts him into a sleeper hold and tells him to tap out!

• Options
    *Hits semalda from behind with a torpedo drop-kick, breaking the sleeper hold on comrademoco.*
  • Options
    HEY! That was an interference! Where's the Ref? Gets up and clotheslines turbo.

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I claim immortality and remove myself from the fight zone. I will now outlast the Universe completely and there's northing you sods can do about it :p.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    *activates respawn device before being vaporized and respawns*

Oh the "immortal" artan, did you know immortality is such a curse?

*injects artan with a permanent paralysis drug*

As for you semalda, I think I'll leave you alone. I have 1 more post until my laser cannon is recharged and I don't want to waste the charge on you.
  • Options
    ghostwold wrote: »
    Oh the "immortal" artan, did you know immortality is such a curse?

*injects artan with a permanent paralysis drug*

I giggle to myself. a drug will bleed out of my system soon enough.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    Artan the key word is permanent meaning it is not going to leave your body.

*breaks Artan's back* and that will keep you in pain for a few centuries.

*beep comes from the laser cannon* My laser cannon is charged.
  • Options
    Teleports behind Ghost and fires a Kamehameha point blank into his back

• Options
    After firing the Kamehameha I reach thru the dimesions and grab artan's immortal soul and rip it from his body leaving him completely mortal then destroy the immortality. *There can be only ONE!*

• Options
    ghostwold wrote: »
    Artan the key word is permanent meaning it is not going to leave your body.

*breaks Artan's back* and that will keep you in pain for a few centuries.

*beep comes from the laser cannon* My laser cannon is charged.

I lie until the end of the Universe paralysed, watch it all start up again until I reach the point I first became immortal, then I add invulnerable to my powers grab a whole planet of popcorn and sit back to watch the rest of the fight.​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    *Looks around at everybody just lying around groaning* *puts hands on hips with a haughty HMPH!* Comon boys you can't quit on me now we just got started!

• Options
    semalda226 wrote: »
    Teleports behind Ghost and fires a Kamehameha point blank into his back

*deflects off me in this thread and hits semalda in Ban the person above you thread and causes a ban against semalda*

Well that's interesting...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    *Feels the ban in the other thread which causes a tickling sensation* huh that's weird....oh well! *hands Ghost a shiny foil* you need a tan you're awfully pale! *does a legsweep into a uppercut that connects to the side of his face that launches Ghost into the sun.

• Options
    (Out of Context) I feel like I should clarify about this thread anyone can join at any time however they want to and do whatever they want. THERE ARE NO RULES AND YOU CAN BE AS OP AND CRAZY AS YOU WANT! Anything you can think of goes but do remember everyone else has the same trick for them so everything you post is valid and can be changed by anyone else at any time! So have fun and let your fighting imagination run wild!