test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crystal Shard cannot be deleted

qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Crystal Shards from the Crystalline Entity event cannot be gotten rid of. I wanted to play the task force, not the reputation event. These items are bound to my characters, cannot be sold, traded or even deleted, and are wasting space in my inventory. Please make them deletable.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Have you completed the CE Event?
    I think they have a rep project that gives you fleet marks or something in return for turning in extra shards.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you dont have 14 then that just causes you to tie up an event slot.

I'm in the same boat as the OP--I took a mid-level toon into CE for one run, and now there's a crystal shard in my bank that I cant get rid of.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Then hopefully they will add a way to cancel a Rep project when the Expansion goes live.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    go to the reputation projects select the cristaline entity rep (its the rep at the top) add a project to the bottom slot down this will enable you to turn in one shard from your inventory, the project will complete after a few seconds and give you 100 fleet marks, repeat the project untill you have used up all your extra shards. easy.

i have noticed that in the new update they allow you to cancel uncompleted projects so if you have started the first slot main project and have not got enough shards to compete it (thats 14) you should be able to cancel the project after the update, i am not sure if this will result in the loss of the shards you have already turned in or if they will be returned to you but if they are returned you should be able to use them as above.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.