1235»

Comments

• Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    aoshi wrote: »
    Greetings Gamers!

Andrew here from MMOLIFE. We're new to the Online Gaming Community, but growing! Perfect World Entertainment partnered up with us to bring you a special giveaway for the release of Perfect World's newest expansion "Eclipse". You can grab your free Giveaway code for a Random War Avatar Level from B - S now! Visit our website @ http://mmo-life.net to sign up and register for free! From here you will be sent a validation email to confirm your email.

From here you can visit our Giveaway Page and grab your code! Follow the instructions on how to redeem the code. Have any problems send an email to our support and I'll get it fixed! Remember to validate your email!

Remember to thank Perfect World Entertainment for giving us the chance to hand out free stuff! Let us know what you think of the newest expansion!

Thanks everyone!

Andrew
    MMOLIFE Founder

I've been refreshing for 15 minutes, I give up. same old story:

www.mmo-life.net Driver Error
    There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

← Return to the index

Oh well guess no promo for me, going to bed, but still thank you for it b:thanks
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Use the email at the bottom of the MMOLIFE Website - Andrew@mmo-life.net

and I will try and handle everything through there.

Thanks,
    Andrew

hey bro why Username or password incorrect. b:sad
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So you are one of the many that have gotten banned for making over the two account limit huh? If you think you only made 2 accounts and I banned you, whats your account name on MMOLIFE and I will check and post all accounts linked to your IP:Address, unless your lying?

All accounts that I banned had 4-15 Accounts, and the reason the people with 4 was because I wrote them a PM and ignored me and made another account even when I stated no more for the IP address or a ban would happen.

-Thanks,
    Andrew

Actually, I had old account I got and used code on 18th. I was told I could get it again by a friend, it would not give me another code on site so I went and made another account. Then I went made 3rd to get code for my alt account and bam, banned. There might by now be your 4 accounts connected to IP but I assure you I got the ban on 3rd account. One can argue if I was acting withing the spirit of the giveaway but saying it requires 4 accounts to get a ban isnt true.

Edit: Unless, of course, I had made account to get code for alt on 18th, though I am almost certain I did not bother with it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i got baned on second but i dont care should just say one per ip address lolz but honestly that's a good thing it makes sure every one gets one right.

to aoshi if you can unband after the give away is over appreciate it for future codes and mmo updates and say one code per ip adressb:pleasedb:thanks appreciate it
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Who have Username or password incorrect - DON't USE YOUR PWI Username and Password! Go here for them and don't forget to confirm your email - http://mmo-life.net/register
  • aoshi
    aoshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    matthew4 wrote: »
    hey bro why Username or password incorrect. b:sad

Did you try reseting the password for the account? Possible caps lock on? What have you tried so far?
    Actually, I had old account I got and used code on 18th. I was told I could get it again by a friend, it would not give me another code on site so I went and made another account. Then I went made 3rd to get code for my alt account and bam, banned. There might by now be your 4 accounts connected to IP but I assure you I got the ban on 3rd account. One can argue if I was acting withing the spirit of the giveaway but saying it requires 4 accounts to get a ban isnt true.

Edit: Unless, of course, I had made account to get code for alt on 18th, though I am almost certain I did not bother with it.

Whats your MMOLIFE Account name. I will check to see the reason you were banned. The reason a lot of bans started going out was because the emails look suspicious, or account names. For instance account names test1, test2, and my 3rd was test3. Yes, the account will get banned due to it looking like a spam bot just making accounts. I did this personally for multiple hours. when someone would have 3 accounts, I would PM all 3 accounts and a 4th account would appear, and they wouldn't check their other accounts for the PM, so yes they got a ban as well.

I will check your account and see if we can get the ban lifted, but I will check the account and IP first.
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    i got baned on second but i dont care should just say one per ip address lolz but honestly that's a good thing it makes sure every one gets one right.

to aoshi if you can unband after the give away is over appreciate it for future codes and mmo updates and say one code per ip adressb:pleasedb:thanks appreciate it

Whats your MMOLIFE account name and I will check whats going on with your ban. People making a second account don't get banned so. This one is questionable for the reason you got a ban. Let me look into it. I just need the MMOLIFE account name to look you up.
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They need to delete this...the orb code was all used and abused up weeks ago...

I didnt even get one and i signed up day after code was released rofl
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Alright, we have officially ran out of codes. I will not be requesting anymore, so hopefully everyone that tried to get one was successful in getting one. I will be working on a few changes for the future to hopefully make our system a lot better including...

1. Better website stability.
    2. Certain limitations on who can request a code (IE - Post limit of at least 2) This should hopefully stop a lot of account spam bots.
    3. Post information through more social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Forums.

Does anyone have helpful hints that might make everything go smoother, or better security?

Thanks again everyone!
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeah bro yall should really check that. I missed out on +10 orb last year because of spammers and missed out on yours this year. REallly starting to get heated as everyone gets much higher refine than me and the fact they get it free is salt in the wound.
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeah bro yall should really check that. I missed out on +10 orb last year because of spammers and missed out on yours this year. REallly starting to get heated as everyone gets much higher refine than me and the fact they get it free is salt in the wound.

The problem is if you set the limit so high, than normal people that want the giveaway get to angry because it is set so high lol. If you try and monitor accounts you can't always tell which one is a spam bot either. Really I should just mold it into a member only thing when players have to be active in the community, or at least over a certain amount of posts and such. This is what I plan to work on to see what is a good median point.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Agreed!
    I don't know how or why I always seem to be so late getting news about these giveaways, but it does get old seeing (hearing) the same people succeeding on these giveaways every-time, only to find it was limited and I missed the boat AGAIN.

This is probably my major complaint with the PWI game, the random success and limited giveaways. Nothing like making more opportunities to make a struggling player feel even more unlucky, over and over again. I could accept the missed opportunities for nice "give away" rewards, if the random processes in game weren't such fail, despite having paid with real money and hard earned resources in game.

It's a very humbling feeling, to know some individuals continually succeed on random luck, or at least enjoy frequent success, whilst others suffer persistent fail.

To all the free give away winners and random luck successors, congrats and enjoy it whilst you have it! b:victory
  • deviant5
    deviant5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    signed up on mmolife website, followed all instructions to verify account, came here for web link and was directed to a page that "does not exist..." SCAM!! too bad they have fooled someone in PWI offices as well, they keep posting the same link to a non-existent page in forums.
    no email with a code, no webpage with instructions how to get gift, just a blank page and a disappointed player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    deviant5 wrote: »
    signed up on mmolife website, followed all instructions to verify account, came here for web link and was directed to a page that "does not exist..." SCAM!! too bad they have fooled someone in PWI offices as well, they keep posting the same link to a non-existent page in forums.
    no email with a code, no webpage with instructions how to get gift, just a blank page and a disappointed player.

You are way way too late. Look at the date this was first posted.

There was a limited number of codes avaible and they are gone. Too bad.

You really should check out the forums on a regular basis if you don't wanna miss out. There was also a Dragon Orb Ocean promotion last month and I guess you missed that one too.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476