Undocumented changes/bugs/complaints about new update

Options

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Edit: I heard a rumor that 20x3 quest on wraithgate was decreased to 10x3

Confirmed. But that does fall into the level area of altered quests already listed.

I long for the day when they decrease the number of mobs for 90+ quests and increase the exp. Those are far more frustrating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Calious - Lost City
    Calious - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Do yall plan on ever updating rankings page.It hasn't been updated in a month.It is suppose to be updated daily.Seems like someone forgot to update it.b:sad b:sad b:shocked
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I have feel since the new update a HUGE freeze and lag. and is mainly id the cities. If i play with 2 client (toons) the freeze is one after the other, untill I am able to enter a instance, Inside instances i dont have the freeze problem.
    Looking for more people complains, and see some. Not sure were the best place to put this, but as see other person here, i decide to let this info.
  • XauroraFLARE - Dreamweaver
    XauroraFLARE - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I have feel since the new update a HUGE freeze and lag. and is mainly id the cities. If i play with 2 client (toons) the freeze is one after the other, untill I am able to enter a instance, Inside instances i dont have the freeze problem.
    Looking for more people complains, and see some. Not sure were the best place to put this, but as see other person here, i decide to let this info.

If I dual-client, I "sometimes" get a 15 to 60 second lag on one the clients. The lag is as if the client froze or I was disconnected. I can simply do nothing or see nothing that appears after the lag started until the lag is over. The other client is fine. I never have both clients lag at the same time, one or the other.

However, I've noticed this before the new expansion. It started about one or two small updates before the expansion too me. Thankfully it doesn't happen so often.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. Psy summon skill, a level warning appeared when I summoned a low level to FC. Is this a glitch or is there a level restriction? (I'll try to add a screen shot next time I summon a low level of mine to get waypoints.)

2. Disconnecting whenever I leave Reflection. Since the start of the addition of the Reflection area I have had issues with disconnecting when I've been in Reflection for a while. I crash. Is this do to being inactive for a longer period of time?
  • remwr
    remwr Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How remove from quest list quest "Astral Shard".

Ths for info.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here is one, quest items in regular inventory. We have a quest item tab yet everyone of the new blue quest put the "Quest Item" in our regular inventory, why do we even have a quest item tab if those items do not get put there?
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    EDIT: Never mind.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The teleport link from Orchid Temple and Angler's Village no longer works.

EDIT: You have to switch your genie to Trade Ready in order to decompose it.

What level is the genie? Under level 40 it doesn't matter, over level 40 I've always had to switch it.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When you enter the Sirry Wine Camp, it shows up as the River of Tranquility instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What level is the genie? Under level 40 it doesn't matter, over level 40 I've always had to switch it.

I level genies sometimes and generally stop leveling them if it doesn't receive many lucky points by level 20 or 30. Then I decompose if It's not worthy for me. However, I've always had to change the trade status each time under 40.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When you enter the Sirry Wine Camp, it shows up as the River of Tranquility instead

That's not new. The name has changed some few updates ago despite the maps' name.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    One exit for Nation Wars. I don't know if a GM will even see this here but...For Goodness sake add another exit point, or better yet have everyone exit where they enter! The lag, crashes/dc'ing is reticules! Whoever had the bright idea to have EVERYONE exit in the same spot should get fired! b:angry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Is that what it is? Ugh.

I should just remove my post. I didn't realize Orchid Temple is a dead end on the teleport graph.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Veno Skill Arcane Antimony Does Not hit for the described values. I tested this on the Illusion of Grandeur Mobs without wpn. Without weapon and buffed with cleric buffs, my magic attack is 2958-2958 and I only hit 13945 from the skill with 51 atk lvls. My mana is 10080. With 150% mana, I should be hitting around 27804 (Since this is physical hit, the 25% bonus does not apply) With former 50% mana, it's very close to the value I've hit the mob for.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Friendlist seems to be broken..

Ah nevermind, I got it.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The TW map for Dreamweaver Port, the land to the left of it, and Shattered Cloud Island territories are not matching up with the lines previously. DW port's piece leaks into SCI's, and the one left of DW port leaks into SCI's as well.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The TW map for Dreamweaver Port, the land to the left of it, and Shattered Cloud Island territories are not matching up with the lines previously. DW port's piece leaks into SCI's, and the one left of DW port leaks into SCI's as well.

It's the same on HT and HL, so I guess it's on all servers. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I am not sure if that was mentioned before, but the skill 'Morning Dew' has been changed into 'Manar the Somber' when casting it.

It's pretty cool, even if I did expect an elemental creature that would pop up and heal, then disappear in a second. b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

that has been like that since Genesis expansion. its rather comical b:chuckle
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • herokid305
    herokid305 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    For some reason i have been having problems with my cultivation. Right now i have the aware of harmony cultivation, eventhough i completed the quest for the aware of discord cultivation. How do i fix this issue
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    herokid305 wrote: »
    For some reason i have been having problems with my cultivation. Right now i have the aware of harmony cultivation, eventhough i completed the quest for the aware of discord cultivation. How do i fix this issue

Use a guide

and guessing you didn't read the screens & haven't gone and died b:chuckle

So probably not an expansion issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    the amount of hp you get per level and/or vit is lower now? b:sad
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Options
    fb29 glitch for the Blood mats where the whole squad gets one except for the one that use the call to duty???

• asishi
    asishi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    fb29 glitch for the Blood mats where the whole squad gets one except for the one that use the call to duty???

This isn't a glitch. The leader has never gotten blood from tabbing. The point of tabs is recruiting assistance easier. The leader doesn't "need" the rewards. It's also not new and not related to the expansion.
  • Ibiza - Dreamweaver
    Ibiza - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ○Stormrage Eagleon doesnt make the target slower and theres not a penalty on phys/mag attack
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »

Add more here and I'll try and update this post.
    But lets try and not have multiple threads on multiple of the same topics.

Discuss.

another r9 recasts coming on january's patch?
    i've been told there is a post about it but couldn't find
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LUCKY BREAK (mystic skill) is BUGGED
    when atked by a lot of mobs (e.g. when u pull fcc hallway), 2things happen:
    a) u lose req chi and the skill doesnt trigger at all
    b) the skill icon shows up 1millisecond and disappears instant, u lose req chi, but still do a normal hit the hit after "activating" the skill

i noticed this is only in fcc so far, on normal mobs it works quite well (buff stays full 10secs and crits when hit), but yet again i didnt pull as many mobs so far on normal map ~
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Options
    where have you been dude? >.> always have gotten the bloods when i tab my fb runs and i've played over a year. my Alt is the one that it didnt get it for the first time ever for any of my chars

• klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    LUCKY BREAK (mystic skill) is BUGGED
    when atked by a lot of mobs (e.g. when u pull fcc hallway), 2things happen:
    a) u lose req chi and the skill doesnt trigger at all
    b) the skill icon shows up 1millisecond and disappears instant, u lose req chi, but still do a normal hit the hit after "activating" the skill

i noticed this is only in fcc so far, on normal mobs it works quite well (buff stays full 10secs and crits when hit), but yet again i didnt pull as many mobs so far on normal map ~

Lucky Break works fine for me, and I do all kinds of crazy pulls, including fcc.
    Do you get connection or frame lag? Maybe you're smacking a mob by accident in the chaos and using up the skill before casting.
This discussion has been closed.