People should really learn not to KS [w/comic strip]

Options
Skybelle - Sanctuary
Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
COMIC STRIP: comicug.th.jpg or http://i48.tinypic.com/2i1fig2.jpg

I figured the best way to tell this story is to show it visually. I was supposed to make it a few days ago when it happened but I got busy and so...yeah. But here it is!

So anyways, people should really learn not to KS and wait for their turn when it comes to bosses (and also try not to fail b:surrender).

Discuss: Does anyone have any experience like this? If so, feel free to share. ;D

Also, credits to my friends Strifeful, Zack and Jhect for inspiring me to make this comic strip. b:cute

p.s. The dialog is somewhat edited but it contains the facts of what really happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
Post edited by Skybelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Berys - Harshlands
    Berys - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Can't.... stop.... laughing.....

But yes, that is silly. Best I've had of late is down on the new Public quest island. Sitting there tanking 3-5 of those elite Shamans/Sacrificers in the pit, and lo and behold a Barb comes up and thinks "hur hur, cleric tanking! I can takes easy"... and then they promptly die and ask for a ress.

Guess what I don't do b:laugh
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    The other half is having enough ordinance to level a small country.
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    COMIC STRIP: Click here!

I figured the best way to tell this story is to show it visually. I was supposed to make it a few days ago when it happened but I got busy and so...yeah. But here it is!

So anyways, people should really learn not to KS and wait for their turn when it comes to bosses (and also try not to fail ).

Discuss: Does anyone have any experience like this? If so, feel free to share. ;D

Also, credits to my friends Strifeful, Zack and Jhect for inspiring me to make this comic strip. b:cute

*points at comic* b:laugh
    *points at fail veno*b:laugh
    *points at fail veno again*b:laugh

Thank you. I needed a laugh.

I have had people try to KS kun Kun with magic attacks myself. It's funny, if they bothered to even look at what they have targeted they would know a magic attack isn't going to touch him. Not to mention in the quest description it plainly tells you physical attacks are the only way to kill him. SOOOOO Fail.

~DF
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *points at comic* b:laugh
    *points at fail veno*b:laugh
    *points at fail veno again*b:laugh

Thank you. I needed a laugh.

I have had people try to KS kun Kun with magic attacks myself. It's funny, if they bothered to even look at what they have targeted they would know a magic attack isn't going to touch him. Not to mention in the quest description it plainly tells you physical attacks are the only way to kill him. SOOOOO Fail.

~DF

The person actually asked me if she can KS me and I didn't respond (seriously, I think anyone would say no) and started KSing me assuming I said yes. But the whole process was just funny and I ended up killing Kun Kun and she was swearing/harassing me for quite awhile. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The person actually asked me if she can KS me and I didn't respond (seriously, I think anyone would say no) and started KSing me assuming I said yes. But the whole process was just funny and I ended up killing Kun Kun and she was swearing/harassing me for quite awhile. b:surrender

lol. She told you she was gonna KS you, failed to KS you and then got mad when she couldn't? roflmao. Oh my. THAT is just way too funny.

*falls off chair laughing*

I have heard of some seriously brain dead players in my time but that has got to be the most pathetic player I have yet to hear about.

~DF
  • edweird
    edweird Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ahahahaha, this really made my day. :) Though I felt like I didn't help inspire you with this comic. xD
    You were one pro bow-user/psychic/tideborn person thingy.

Though, I don't see any reason why people would KS at these bosses. I mean they don't need them at all. It's probably for their own enjoyment. But, the part I really laughed at was the "RESIST!" I kept seeing on Kun Kun. I guess that silly veno learned her lesson.
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL that was soo funny....lol well when it come to him Clerics FTW

!~ DrSheets
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    edweird wrote: »
    Ahahahaha, this really made my day. :) Though I felt like I didn't help inspire you with this comic. xD
    You were one pro bow-user/psychic/tideborn person thingy.

Though, I don't see any reason why people would KS at these bosses. I mean they don't need them at all. It's probably for their own enjoyment. But, the part I really laughed at was the "RESIST!" I kept seeing on Kun Kun. I guess that silly veno learned her lesson.

Even scarier, she probably didn't. Which would be why she was still upset with the poster. Likely was trying to figure out how come she (poster) could kill kun kun and she (kser) couldn't. Might still be trying to figure it out.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol. She told you she was gonna KS you, failed to KS you and then got mad when she couldn't? roflmao. Oh my. THAT is just way too funny.

*falls off chair laughing*

I have heard of some seriously brain dead players in my time but that has got to be the most pathetic player I have yet to hear about.

~DF

She continued harassing me and actually started KSing me when it came to normal mobs.

That was until one of my friends got annoyed and actually whispered her asking nicely if she doesn't stop, she gets reported. So she QQs to me, spamming my whispers begging for me not to report her so I didn't. Besides, without her, I wouldn't have made this comic strip. b:chuckle

@ edweird - Until one of you guys whispered her and telling her not to KS me or she's going to get reported. >.>

@ Sheets - Sadly, I was on my psychic when this happened. But I did 1 shot Kun Kun on my cleric. b:surrender Took me 100 arrows and a bow with Kun Kun.

@ OneHottShot - I guess she was trying to figure it out but it makes me wonder why she can't read Kun Kun's status. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    RedPeach - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol xD
    that comic made my day b:chuckle
  • Strifeful - Sanctuary
    Strifeful - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Even scarier, she probably didn't. Which would be why she was still upset with the poster. Likely was trying to figure out how come she (poster) could kill kun kun and she (kser) couldn't. Might still be trying to figure it out.

Hm, that's true. But, that goes to show that there's karma in KSing.
  • Serafimo - Sanctuary
    Serafimo - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Amazing!!

I love it :'D

<----Ermen, forgot to change char
    [offering art commissions, pm for more]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cool comic, bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Aueron - Sanctuary
    Aueron - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seeing as everyone else already came up with all the lengthy comments, I'll make mine short:

People. Are. Dumb.
    >.>;;
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I love how people get mad at others for their own stupidity. As far as KS'ers go, I haven't come across much higher levels trying to KS me. For those at or around my level trying to KS me, let's just say it's sort of hard to KS a Veno with a Herc. b:laugh
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lmao some people really shouldn't be aloud out it public.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Zack - Sanctuary
    Zack - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol Good job hun <3 I loves it ;o
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seeing as everyone else already came up with all the lengthy comments, I'll make mine short:

People. Are. Dumb.
    >.>;;

And yes, people. are. dumb. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    honestly KSing will never stop.... regardless of how many post threads its just going to happen, if people followed the rules than there would be no need for people to in force them..... sorry to say but regardless of how many post there is about KSing it will never end, not that I KS because I can careless i can wait I'm not in a rush i just learn to live with it and go about my business....
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    honestly KSing will never stop.... regardless of how many post threads its just going to happen, if people followed the rules than there would be no need for people to in force them..... sorry to say but regardless of how many post there is about KSing it will never end, not that I KS because I can careless i can wait I'm not in a rush i just learn to live with it and go about my business....

yes.. that's one of the reason why I rolled again in PvP Server.
    If there's a KSer, I can just PK them. If I'm stronger, they leave, If they're stronger, I leave.

If PvE and both stays Blue, it will be endless cursing and forever KSing >,,<
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yep :) it never ends like a circle lol
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yes.. that's one of the reason why I rolled again in PvP Server.
    If there's a KSer, I can just PK them. If I'm stronger, they leave, If they're stronger, I leave.

If PvE and both stays Blue, it will be endless cursing and forever KSing >,,<

me take it a step further.
    d(^.-d)
    if me am stronger, they leave.
    if they be stronger, me leave.....and then come back after gaining +40 levels and get them.
    =D
    d(^.-d)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wow...3k post.....that alot of posts lol
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    d(^.-d)
    if they be stronger, me leave.....and then come back after gaining +40 levels and get them.
    =D
    d(^.-d)

omg I think I fall in love with you.

Revengeee b:dirty
  • HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear
    HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    as an 85 archer as a main KSing is how i role. adds more fun into them game and its an actual challenge to get the kill.

way i see it is KSing someone means you earned the kill and the people that QQ really need to learn to have some fun b:bye
  • Arohanui - Sanctuary
    Arohanui - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol Sky.. nice work! b:chuckle
  • Crackle_Puff - Sanctuary
    Crackle_Puff - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

thanks for the laugh
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    d(^.-d)
    =D
    d(^.-d)

Hooray! MagicHamsta's back! b:laugh

Oh, yeah...um...KSers are stupid.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hooray! MagicHamsta's back! b:laugh

Yay!

By the way, what happened? Were you a naughty hamster and got a little enforced time out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aschlein - Sanctuary
    Aschlein - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL Nina you make me laugh. I do not think I have ever had anyone ask if they can KS me. If they did they would have a poleblade where the sun don't shine.
  • U_N_O - Lost City
    U_N_O - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    XD love it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nonsence,why not its nonsence let it be nonsence!

this msg is totaly...euhm.... >.> nonsenceb:laugh