New Expansion in CN

Options

Comments

• Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you can join one of the 3 factions on the map. by paying 200k coins. if u quit the faction, u will lose 5% reputation from this faction.

use your contribution points to trade for rare pets, fly mounts, skills books, gems.

3 different factions have 3 different type of gears(arcane, heavy, light) and skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    to get contribution points, u can do daily quests, mob killing quests, squad quests, and public quest.

after joining a faction, ull get a purple tag over your head.

In some quests u can turn into a.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Let's see the gear and skill trees :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Cedro - Sanctuary
    Cedro - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any negative reaction by people unhappy with their new set of skills? Nothing on their forums about it?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they prolly dont have them as you need like rep to get them
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they prolly dont have them as you need like rep to get them

Is this rep from reputation earned from doing quests or is it actual rep like cash shop rep? Just saying it would be really lame if it was cash shop rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is this rep from reputation earned from doing quests or is it actual rep like cash shop rep? Just saying it would be really lame if it was cash shop rep.

They are ..... the same thing ..... China doesn't have rep sales so I can see why the 5% decrease is such a big deal for them. Along side any exp instances like phoenix valley that we scuffle at as they cannot hyper in FC so phoenix valley is a good exp instance for them but not us.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if ppl would read posts you'd see that u need contribution points u get from the "faction" u join, reputation (as in the one for rank) has nothing to do with this whatsoever
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • stwauters
    stwauters Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why not make another expansion like Perfect World The Evil

The Story goes about this: Whan everyone was so peacefull togheter and happy,the evil will come! 4 new races from the undergrounds have found our world they have been under the grounds for more than 1000 years.The Blood Knights, The most powerfull of all the 5 races has been murderd by the Humans they knowed there where evil monsters.They never sayd it but the barbs have found out.So they became Bad.Now is it war! The world have been explode in 4 Lands: The world of the Scaraven,The world of the Univerol,The world of the Unknow and the world of BLOOD. My story is not good i know im very bad in English.

The 5 classes: Blood Slaves, Groundiots,Fireors and the Kobolds.
    The world will explode in 4 lands: The world of Scaraven is close to the world of Unknow those are the Good. The world of Univerol and the world of Blood are too close to eachother those are the Bad. In every Land there would be 3 great city's ( i Sayd the world have to bin 4 lands because of to many lag in Archosaur its really annoying and stuff. So if the world Explodes there will be no Archosaur anymore and there will be never stupid cats so annoying)

There are too new Ranks : Rank 10 heavy armor with wings
    Rank 11: Heavy armor with Blood around it
    Rank 12:Light armor with Crystals that fly around the character

And 35 new Dungeons.

Blood slaves: Pretty great with always big swords and heavy armor
    Groundiots:They got skill to be in no time to the underground world (Under the sea between the world of Good and Bad) And there small and little and there Brown
    Fireors: More Psycho's they can do skills with there Fingers ( like Mage but than awesomer)
    Kobolds:Green with Capes and a large Nose and stuff

Now the last 2 things they needed TO be Add to the game: You need to see the Helmets because it NEEDS to be.And you need to see the Capes Seriously it would be really awesome( And make the quests a little bit funner like there is a real story in it)

Thanks for reading sorry for my bad english and stuff pls Subsribe a comment of what you think xD ...
  • poukypouic
    poukypouic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And 35 new Dungeons

b:shocked

what about making a new topic instead of ninja-ing this one ?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you can join one of the 3 factions on the map. by paying 200k coins. if u quit the faction, u will lose 5% reputation from this faction.

use your contribution points to trade for rare pets, fly mounts, skills books, gems.

3 different factions have 3 different type of gears(arcane, heavy, light) and skills.
    awesome :D the way to get reps are kinda reminding me of old pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    awesome :D the way to get reps are kinda reminding me of old pwi

+102938384774

No way !!!! b:shocked

A quest to actually make people work in game to get something, omg, omg, omg...

Great thinking devs, and for a sec I was scared that , that "rep" would be same as the one bought from boutique.

Makes me even more excited towards that new expansion..

Come on now, hurry up and translate all that/bring it here already b:angry

b:victory
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options

A bit hard to totally "grasp" how big it will be..

To what do you compare it Korren ? About as big as the latest section they added with the Earthguard expansion ?

Ty for your marvelous work as well, this is one very happy BM with some nice skills coming as well as nice ones for my barb b:thanks
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A bit hard to totally "grasp" how big it will be..

To what do you compare it Korren ? About as big as the latest section they added with the Earthguard expansion ?

Ty for your marvelous work as well, this is one very happy BM with some nice skills coming as well as nice ones for my barb b:thanks

That looks like it's from the in-game map. Which would mean it's about the size of 2 different zones.

I like how there's pure barren desert and then it suddenly turns into lush green forests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've got some data about the new gear:

The new gear ranges from G12 to G15. In general this gear has very low base stats, moderate refine bonuses, and high wraith hunting levels / wraith defense levels. I'm guessing these work like normal attack / defense levels but vs mobs only. That makes this gear pretty bad for PVP. You get the G12 set as a quest reward on your first day.

Weapons:
    Weapons come with wraith hunting attack level. They have really low base damage and would be crappy to use in PVP.

Weapons come in 3 grades:
    -G12 Weapons : level 95 requirement, refines same as TT99 gear, very low base damage... like tt60
    - 4 stats: wraith hunting level +45, hp +85, crit+2%, attack +83

-G13 Weapons: level 100 requirement, refines same as TT100, base damage equal to TT80 weapons <_<
    - 4 stats: wraith hunting level +50, hp +205, vit +16~17, dex/mag/str +16~17

- G15 Weapons: level 101 requirement, refines same as R8, base damage equal to lunar weapons
    - 4 stats: wraith hunting level +60, and probably 3 more random stats from a pool similar to Nirvana (but no interval), these stats can be reforged in some forge in the new map

Armor:
    There are 3 sets of armors, G12, G13 and G15: helm, wrist, boots, pants, chest,
    All sets have their own set bonuses which I don't know about
    Armors come with wraith defense level (i assume these are pve-only defense levels)

The stats of all the armors are fixed, here is what the G15 looks like :

wrist = wraith def lev +4, 180HP, str/mag/dex +6~10
    boot = wraith def lev +6, vit +6-10, reduce physical damage +1%
    pants = wraith def lev +8, vit +6-10, str/mag/dex +6~10
    chest = wraith def lev +10, crit +1%, str/mag/dex +6~10
    helm = vit +6-10, str/mag/dex +6~10

The G15 base defense is low and is only a little higher than TT90 armor <_<
    G15 refine bonus is a little less than nirvana armor

This set really needs epic set bonuses to make it worthwhile really.

Ornaments
    There are new g12 and g14 belts and necks that you can manufacture in the new map.
    No set bonus.
    The G12 ones come with +3 wraith attack and +3 wraith defense
    The G14 ones come with +5 wraith attack and +5 wraith defense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Weapons:
    - Weapon comes with +60 wraith hunting attack level (I'm guessing it works like normal attack level but only vs mobs)
    im assuming wraith hunting attack level = a normal +att lv just on mobs?;o
    Armor:
    bah
    Ornaments
    The G12 ones come with +3 wraith attack and +5 wraith defense
    wonder if the base stats are worthwhile than cube neck...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    New title screen and most of the new skill trees http://imgur.com/a/6k1oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Ornaments
    There are new g12 and g14 belts and necks that you can manufacture in the new map.
    No set bonus.
    The G12 ones come with +3 wraith attack and +5 wraith defense

time to sell cube neck? :)
    what are the additional stats on these?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

AWesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i hope the new title screen lags less than the current animation filled one
    edited December 2011
    Options
    time to sell cube neck? :)
    what are the additional stats on these?
    Heres the new G14 neck
    http://i.imgur.com/CYJaB.png

vit+10
    crit +2
    mres +200
    wraith defend +5
    wraith attack +5

Same refine bonus as G14 cube neck.. a tiny bit more base pdef. No 5% HP though so meh.

Too bad my lvl 1 nublet there can't enter the new map :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is the new gear account stashable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i hope the new title screen lags less than the current animation filled one

Pre genesis: Small map used for login screen
    Genesis: Video running on top of Rising Tide login screen.
    [Underworld's PWE-branded localized name here]: back to a small map for login screen
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • poukypouic
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any chance you could check what is the cultivation level needed for it (like if it's same as lvl 100 skills) ?

So many lazy azz on lothranis lvl 100+ with their culti 89 only, would be lovely to see the culti 100 rush if it was a requirement b:laugh
    edited December 2011
    Options
    poukypouic wrote: »
    any chance you could check what is the cultivation level needed for it (like if it's same as lvl 100 skills) ?

So many lazy azz on lothranis lvl 100+ with their culti 89 only, would be lovely to see the culti 100 rush if it was a requirement b:laugh

Looks same as lvl 100 culti for 5 of the skills. The lower version of the 6th skill that comes in 2 strengths appears to be learnable at lvl 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poukypouic
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thank you asterelle b:thanks

Now I'm gonna enjoy reading world chat again b:pleased
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Looks same as lvl 100 culti for 5 of the skills. The lower version of the 6th skill that comes in 2 strengths appears to be learnable at lvl 80.

I'm going to assume the 6 new world bosses drop new pages for these said books?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Korren and Bubbles, would either of you happen to know the channeling/casting time of the Broken Kettle skill for Seekers?
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options

100 culti or 99 culti ?

Celestial Demon/Sage or just the one before ?
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope Celestial Sage/Demon. But only because I've already done my culti.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
This discussion has been closed.