Just wondering for Lost City peoples

Options
MorganLaFay - Lost City
MorganLaFay - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Was bored, thought of something. When do you all think CQ is going to take over the map?
Phoenix to the face bishes!!! :D
Post edited by MorganLaFay - Lost City on

Comments

• Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The fact is that conc only attacks KOS's land. So unless one of their KOS decides to take the remaining lands on the map than conc won't claim the whole map. But knowing spec they will attack suteki and lose the land next week to conc.

And also inb4lock.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The fact is that conc only attacks KOS's land. So unless one of their KOS decides to take the remaining lands on the map than conc won't claim the whole map. But knowing spec they will attack suteki and lose the land next week to conc.

And also inb4lock.

^ thats why I mostly blame Spec/Rq for the way the map looks. If they cant beat CQ why go after nonfactor lands? They know the following week CQ will take it ._.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If they cant beat CQ why go after nonfactor lands? They know the following week CQ will take it ._.

^^ This ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MorganLaFay - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ah okay I didn't know that. I just wish they would share some of the land and let the rest of us have some of the benefits. Because right now, the only way to get them is to join a huge guild like CQ, RQ, and Suteki, and to do that you have to be like 70+ and such, which I'm trying to get too as fast as I can lol. And what this would do as well to help is allow everyone else to learn how to do TW, I was on my barb in a TW my guild did with an ally faction and I had no clue what to do.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ah okay I didn't know that. I just wish they would share some of the land and let the rest of us have some of the benefits. Because right now, the only way to get them is to join a huge guild like CQ, RQ, and Suteki, and to do that you have to be like 70+ and such, which I'm trying to get too as fast as I can lol. And what this would do as well to help is allow everyone else to learn how to do TW, I was on my barb in a TW my guild did with an ally faction and I had no clue what to do.

if they did give a land to nonfactor guilds, spec/harvester/suteki/rq or w/e would take them, then cq the following week. So what's the point?
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, this is all in theory anyway, I was just trying to say it would be good practice for the rest of us to own land and fight each other, instead of throwing people that have no clue what to do in a TW up against factor guilds that have had so much practice.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, this is all in theory anyway, I was just trying to say it would be good practice for the rest of us to own land and fight each other, instead of throwing people that have no clue what to do in a TW up against factor guilds that have had so much practice.

Good news is that this might happen.

With the new expansion comes new lands = Everyone would have a chance with the PvE tw's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats true, but also the thing is though with the pve tw is that isn't the boss at the end supposed to be like.. Uber hard to kill? When I mean for people to practice for TW I mean for people that are lvl 40 and up just so you can get an idea on how to do things. So really the only people who could probably pull off a pve tw would be the same factions that own territory now, and so it starts the cycle all over again.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't remember exactly, but the enemies in a PvE TW (for non cities) are around level 69? I don't recall the boss either. I was level 29 in my first PvE TW. Our highest tank was maybe 6x?

Lower levels could definitely do it, but it would take much longer. You couldn't mass AoE, but you can lure and kill constantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is BS. RQ took out Zen, GZ, Nsync (anymore?) b/c they fought us and opposed us. In fact, we were going to leave Nsync alone except for the fact that were attacked by them.

We probably would have taken Integrity's land, but it would sidetrack RQ from it's ultimate goal of attacking CQ. As for Spec, well idk about them, but blaming RQ for being greedy is ignorant. Like CQ we attack people who attack us.
    Also, harshlands is where the nonfactors come to play. Go get a decent guild and take it.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't remember exactly, but the enemies in a PvE TW (for non cities) are around level 69? I don't recall the boss either. I was level 29 in my first PvE TW. Our highest tank was maybe 6x?

Lower levels could definitely do it, but it would take much longer. You couldn't mass AoE, but you can lure and kill constantly.

Ah okay thanks for letting me know about that.
  • Eaglestorm - Lost City
    Eaglestorm - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok well ME personally think cq's gonna fail in a few months -_- spectral'll probably combine with rq (all high lvlz 90+ go into spec or one fac) then they go in and own cq then rq comes in blah blah blah life goes on
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle <3 u guyzzzzzz( and spec)
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cq fail? Impossible. Not with how freaking big they are lol
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cq fail? Impossible. Not with how freaking big they are lol

It's not size so much as levels. All level 3 guilds have the same limit of members, whether you're CQ or SusyNonfactorGuild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok well ME personally think cq's gonna fail in a few months -_- spectral'll probably combine with rq (all high lvlz 90+ go into spec or one fac) then they go in and own cq then rq comes in blah blah blah life goes on

If RQ and Spec do combine the Map will only be owned by two guilds (the mixed guilds and CQ) and it will be a endless war between those two guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If RQ and Spec do combine the Map will only be owned by two guilds (the mixed guilds and CQ) and it will be a endless war between those two guilds.

And then its goodbye hope of being able to own land.b:surrender
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOL I hate the map being 1 color...
    I think it doesnt matter if spectral and RQ join forces to tell the truth cuz in a TW u can only have 80 vs 80 ppl so what it really comes down to is which faction has more money to get better eq and towers and stuff for TW.
    It sucks D:
    Maybe spectral and RQ has the money to match CQ im not sure. XD
    I just want the map to be multicolored again ;D
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    @ RedsRose

Lets be honest. The new expansion is going to add......less than ten territories for sure. I don't think any little guild is going to have a chance to bid on it.

Its gonna be the usual suspects getting them either the first or second week, depending on who owns territory on the main map.
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

This has already happened dude. All high members of RQ went to BLT for a time and they still failed against conc GG.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Was bored, thought of something. When do you all think CQ is going to take over the map?

Well um.. Im sorry if you cant read the big sign you click to enter this section but this is PVP pondering and since you are talking to LC people This should be in Lost city post......Its common sense really.
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1) Numbers dont matter without levels
    2) Levels dont matter without Gears
    3) Gears dont matter if you do stupid things.

So, Harvester, and GZ Fail at (1)

RQ Fails at (2)

Spectral/BloodLust Fails Twice at (3)

So even if you combine RQ and Spectral - their combined intelligence still fails to meet the third requirement.

If Spectral was serious about beating CQ, they could do it. But... To do that they'd have to be taught why sending Barbs to DD is a bad idea.