More executors

Options
blackcid4
blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think 30 executors will be better than 12.
Post edited by blackcid4 on

Comments

• Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Does the maximum number of each rank increase in relation to the level of the faction, or are we stuck with the same number of officers no matter what lvl the fac is?
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Does the maximum number of each rank increase in relation to the level of the faction, or are we stuck with the same number of officers no matter what lvl the fac is?

Stuck with the same amount of officers regardless of faction level.

Which kinda sucks depending on the size/popularity/etc of your faction.
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Now there are:
    1 leader
    1 director
    4 marshal
    12 executors

I think will be better:

1 leader
    4 director
    8 marshal
    30 executors

b:pleased
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow, that sucks. I thought there could be more than one director. You're right about this, we NEED more officers. My fac is already at the limit.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And... why executors limit? I don't understand this limit...
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its good the way it is atm.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh really Lloyd? Are u in a fact with 150 members? I guess you are not... I support this suggestion strongly, we NEED more officers, executors above all. And at least one more director and 2 marshals.
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do you really need over 20% of a faction's population to be an officer type?

b:puzzled

I find the current setup acceptable (maybe, apart from the titles themselves, which sound a bit odd).
  • mike077
    mike077 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    2 Leaders like Spartans, 4 directors, 8 marshals and 20 executors.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, we need so Belial, it would be more equitative and would erase some internal "fights" for achieving the Executor and Marshal Positions ;)

Mike's proposition is great too. The second Leader could be de "Right Hand" XDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KamalloKhan - Heavens Tear
    KamalloKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More Executors Ftw
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I've thought about what kar_rak said and I think too that it would be more equitative and easy to manage with more officers.
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Most of the time only the most exceptional members can be officers, so the current number is sufficient. But hell, wut do I know? my faction GFMC has less than 10 members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I made a poll for vote this suggestion.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    its pretty ok the way it is now maybe 15 executors and 5 marshalls but well 1 director is good same for leader
    but the way it is now isnt that bad at all
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think the best is more executors and marshals... and if it is possible, more directors XDDDD.
  • BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary
    BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    definately need more marshals, directors and executors.

cant manage a guild of about 200 players with 1 director and 4 marshals properly
    [SIGPIC]i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/DoT_Ending/Sigs/Evilcopy.png[/SIGPIC]
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why ?

(No option for "No, it's fine the way it is.")
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What makes you think trippling the amount of officers will help in any way? If your members arent helpful being regular players, they wont be helpful being officers. Its not 12, 30, 50 or 100 officers that will make your faction any better if they were problematic before being given a rank.
    No, I love guild problems
    LOL
    If you didnt have failures are leaders, you wouldnt have given this option. If you want a decent poll, please give an option all players can pick. I myself would go for "No, since its unnecessary".
    cant manage a guild of about 200 players with 1 director and 4 marshals properly
    Lets see, its 18 leaders (1 + 1 + 4 + 12) to manage 182 ppl. Thats 10 members for each officer. You really think you need to increase the ratio?
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So let's see... you think that the fact is divided into groups of 10 people who are commanded by 1 executor.. nice deduction!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not true and you know that :P everyone is free, and the purpose of this thread is not that one.

The point is giving more people the skill to add more useful people to the guild since, for example, spanish guilds have people from spain, from south america... from a wide time territory, so that can be a problem :P

Also the fact of giving a executor position can be problematic 'cause everyone wanna succeed in the guild. Believe me, it would be easier to manage a guild with more positions. Or u are in a guild where everyone is happy with his/her position? I don't think so, and if you think so, then there are 2 possibilities:
    1.- you are in a small fact
    2.- you are blind :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Believe me, it would be easier to manage a guild with more positions.

How ? please explain

I don't get it..

As you can already have X amount of executors, as a guild leader it's your responsibility to choose people from different time zones so recruiting is not a problem. Unless you're in one of those guilds that'll recruit anyone without a faction, so you need an executor in every town on the map to recruit..

If someone can't wait a few hours or a day to be recruted into your faction, do you really want to recruit them in the first place ?
    Do you want to recruit somone in a different time zone from the rest of the guild, who you'll never see on and will eventually just join another faction ?

anyway, that's just MY opinion.. I must be blind b:chuckle
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well I think you all need to pick better officers. The end
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yep, it's responsability of the leader and the director. But what if everyone is good for the position? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So let's see... you think that the fact is divided into groups of 10 people who are commanded by 1 executor.. nice deduction!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not true and you know that :P everyone is free, and the purpose of this thread is not that one.

The point is giving more people the skill to add more useful people to the guild since, for example, spanish guilds have people from spain, from south america... from a wide time territory, so that can be a problem :P

Also the fact of giving a executor position can be problematic 'cause everyone wanna succeed in the guild. Believe me, it would be easier to manage a guild with more positions. Or u are in a guild where everyone is happy with his/her position? I don't think so, and if you think so, then there are 2 possibilities:
    1.- you are in a small fact
    2.- you are blind :P

Generally, I found (during my guild times on Guild Wars mainly, not here) people who were using officer positions in a guild in order to 'succeed', for 'statu's - they actually did not make the best officers at all.

I find that 18 people is sufficient - but each to their own. I would vote, but those poll options are not exactly... objective ;).
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Poll is not objective? XDDD b:victory
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    12 executors is enough. Most executors don't recruit anyway. I think marshals should be able to boot people from the factions tho.
  • blackcid4
    edited August 2009
    Options
    12 executors is enough. Most executors don't recruit anyway. I think marshals should be able to boot people from the factions tho.

Why you write in red?
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rpgradiostorm
    "Because your MP3 player doesn't have cookies."

I need to stop reading every sig I see. Now look what you did, I'm hungry.

Lol Black, 2 reasons why some peopl write in red. 1: It attracts attention. The human mind naturallly directs itself to things that stand out. 2: It just looks cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just more executors alone, u shouldn't need THAT much executors b:bye Just the people u know, so 15 is enough. I voted yes, but, not by that much

It creates a problem (a real one) if u made lots of people especially ones you don't know. Why do that? if someone kicks your fellow members for faction from a childish reason you won't be happy would you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We dont make executors the people we don't know, that would be unconscious and stupid :P That's not a reason for not implementing it Yulk.

And please, don't try to pull attraction with red colours and such, it looks so childish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]