Options

Comments

• Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.

b:cute hehe i rly like those
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cute hehe i rly like those

Glad you do. b:victory It's what I'm known for, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Glad you do. b:victory It's what I'm known for, I guess.

you sure are known b:cute *vote for enabling sauce-faces on chat, provit to konariraiden*
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you sure are known b:cute *vote for enabling sauce-faces on chat, provit to konariraiden*

...hehe...feels good to be famous. b:cute

...or infamous. b:sin

...or whatever. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *removed by writer*
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That players stupidity will be remembered for months to come........
    They are like cigarettes, they slowly stain.

we will hear Y U HAX and about axe archer for long time
    edited August 2009
    Options
    we will hear Y U HAX and about axe archer for long time

*slap* Double-post FAIL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cry forgive me
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cry forgive me

b:scorn

...fine.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Konari how can u create spam everywhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Konari how can u create spam everywhere

b:thanks master of spam he is
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden, Werian Please dont spam this thread and get it locked, its actually very interesting to see the followups of the diff. server maps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden, Werian Please dont spam this thread and get it locked, its actually very interesting to see the followups of the diff. server maps.

^ this.

And happy Tuesday PW; glad to see people are interested in this. I'm hoping PWE will add something like this to the main site, but until then I'll be happy to keep the maps updated. b:cute

b:bye
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

b:surrender am sorry.

TO be honest sancs map is the most boring map ever. Wish there would be more color
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    HT Server - The Best Server ! b:laugh
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    From tw map seems so, wish we had map like it was 6 months agob:surrender
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was just thinking, "I wish I could see how the maps look on the other servers. I wonder if they're as boring as ours?"

Thanks for putting this together! It's really awesome to see that other servers' maps are more colourful, lol.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:thanks master of spam he is

The Force is strong in this one?

Quite honestly, I was expecting at least one server to be single-colour. Kinda disappointing to see that the worst is our Sanctuary.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you should have seen map like 6-7 months ago when there was more factions on map, like seppuku, Shockwave, outlaw, nwo...
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fine, fine...I'll get it back on topic.

b:surrender

I still say that we should do a TW Map Wipe...for only Sanctuary and Lost City. For teh lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL @ Lost City N'Sync b:laugh
    u guys serious???
    on sanct u would get called fake bidders b:chuckle

Hurr fake bid on a land nobody owns.

Plus they already took a land from a legit lvl 3 land.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fine, fine...I'll get it back on topic.

b:surrender

I still say that we should do a TW Map Wipe...for only Sanctuary and Lost City. For teh lulz.

b:laugh That will bring lots of QQ when maps get wiped clean, reason ppl have spended hunreds of $ on everything inside tw
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Problem is that leg and nef are both really old factions and they dont seem to show any total fall apart sings, thou they lose and get ppl all the time

There just as old a factions as them like the one I am in not saying though.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:laugh That will bring lots of QQ when maps get wiped clean, reason ppl have spended hunreds of $ on everything inside tw

Well, sucks to be them, doesn't it?

GET IT AGAIN!!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There just as old a factions as them like the one I am in not saying though.

There is lots of old factions in sanc but nef i think is one of the oldest ever.
    Well, sucks to be them, doesn't it?

GET IT AGAIN!!

b:angry

b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You two having a good convo.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You two having a good convo.

b:chuckle lols

b:surrender bored while doing 2 wqs.

back to topic b:sad i miss sancs multicolor map
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I do wonder if they'll ever end up doing a wipe...it seems like the do it in other versions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Werian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    would like the wipe, would give more change to smaller factions to get own land for even while
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    would like the wipe, would give more change to smaller factions to get own land for even while

It'll probably be permanent rather than just for a while, the land holding factions are filled with merceneries. A lot of those rats will be fleeing the sinking ship once there's wipe.
This discussion has been closed.