test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tw-xtw-colosseum

terrabyteterrabyte Posts: 65 Arc User
Well now that the yearly blessing fiasco is over, what's going on with Territory wars, Dragons Conquest(xTW), and Arigora Colosseum?
«1

Comments

  • boo4uboo4u Posts: 416 Arc User
    hmmm,probably charging up cards to make full g17 battles.

  • terrabyteterrabyte Posts: 65 Arc User
    I was referring more to the fact that the seasons for all 3 have ended and whether or not rewards will going out to the winners (or even what the rewards are going to be) and when we can expect map and score resets to occur.
  • sjampiesjampie Posts: 426 Arc User
    When we can expect map en score resets? Maybe CS can answer it but it it's on me I expect soon. Could be somewhere before December 2019. Questions like this cannot be answered by people who actually play PWI.
  • cbanananfcbanananf Posts: 33 Arc User
    tw maps were supposed to be reset on Jan 16... will they be reset soonish?
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    cbanananf wrote: »
    tw maps were supposed to be reset on Jan 16... will they be reset soonish?

    Their was never a reset date given only a season end date.

    Thanks.
  • aradrielaradriel Posts: 60 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket back on the 7th of this month asking about tw/xtw/arigora season resets/rewards. I received a reply on the 11th saying the following:

    "Thank you for your report about the TW seasonal rewards. We do apologize for any delays. Unfortunately, there are no updates for those rewards yet, but we do plan on making an announcement of the winners and rewards in the near future. Hopefully, it'll be ready by this week or next. If you have any further questions in the meanwhile, please let us know."

    I wasn't just asking about "rewards" but that's what I got back. It's already been well over a week since this answer so who knows...
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • aphroditaaphrodita Posts: 221 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket back on the 7th of this month asking about tw/xtw/arigora season resets/rewards. I received a reply on the 11th saying the following:

    "Thank you for your report about the TW seasonal rewards. We do apologize for any delays. Unfortunately, there are no updates for those rewards yet, but we do plan on making an announcement of the winners and rewards in the near future. Hopefully, it'll be ready by this week or next. If you have any further questions in the meanwhile, please let us know."

    I wasn't just asking about "rewards" but that's what I got back. It's already been well over a week since this answer so who knows...

    thats the exact same canned response that we received 6 weeks ago too.
  • shadydawgshadydawg Posts: 73 Arc User
    Any word when the map will be reset? No offense to anyone is it really that hard just to reset it?
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    Sorry we don't,

    Hopefully soon.

    Thanks.
  • yoda3160yoda3160 Posts: 103 Arc User
    Considering they announced the end of the previous tw season and never announced the start of another, it's also possible that they just got tired of dealing with the whole thing and don't plan for another tw season or map reset. Either that or there's noone left on our end that can deal with it or communicate with China about it.
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    I would not like to guess.

    I have said I can do some sort of season. But with out resources I can't give any prizes.

    I really don't know what's going on since kalyst left...
  • txbadboy90txbadboy90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    actually a ticket was set to pwi about it....and they replied they we unaware it wasnt reset yet lmao
  • hoshichanhoshichan Posts: 113 Arc User
    judging from this website, they must have had a bunch of people leaving.

    https://www.perfectworld.com/careers

    still fascinating how the servers are still running, when there is literally nothing happening anymore, apart from flawed sales and cash promos.
  • invisibieinvisibie Posts: 2 Arc User
    News about it?
  • cbanananfcbanananf Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 26
    Capture.PNG

    thats my response then they wonder why so many ppl quitting :/
  • mysticblue#1834 mysticblue Posts: 92 Arc User
    cbanananf wrote: »
    Capture.PNG

    thats my response then they wonder why so many ppl quitting :/

    They need some kind of administrative privileges from PWCN or something to restart tws/xtws lol??
    Really weird
  • baseaddressbaseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 26
    cbanananf wrote: »
    Capture.PNG

    thats my response then they wonder why so many ppl quitting :/

    They need some kind of administrative privileges from PWCN or something to restart tws/xtws lol??
    Really weird
    Its not about privileges. They dont have qualified ppl fot that.
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    The map system needs to be reset by a Chinese pw admin.

    It's not something our team can just do sadly. Tho it should have been planned. When kalyst left so did the communication again sadly. This really is starting to show.

    Thanks.
  • hypnosian123hypnosian123 Posts: 93 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    The map system needs to be reset by a Chinese pw admin.

    this is **** ****, anyone that has access to GM panel can reset the goddamn map, i am really curious to send out an email to wanmei asking them if they really operate on PWI aswell
    i bet my **** they don't and it's just another excuse from PWE

    and i got the same reply to a ticket yesterday

  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    The map system needs to be reset by a Chinese pw admin.

    this is **** ****, anyone that has access to GM panel can reset the goddamn map, i am really curious to send out an email to wanmei asking them if they really operate on PWI aswell
    i bet my **** they don't and it's just another excuse from PWE

    and i got the same reply to a ticket yesterday

    Sadly it's correct. PWE staff are not allowed to change the system files or settings.

    Yes it's easy to do, they are simply not allowed.

    Thanks.
  • pisskittenpisskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    What is classified as GM powers on a GM account and what is considered server wide settings are two dramatically different things. Most functions that are considered "simple" on the server levels are things that are controlled by CN. The request in and of itself is very simple to send in - simply flagging that it needs to be reset, and it can be done during the normal maintenance window. This is why you see maps resetting on maintenance nights and not randomly during other times.

    To get the ball rolling on the reset itself is on PWE's end, CN will not just reset maps without being asked to by staff at PWE.
    CN does indeed work on PWI's version and their involvement degree varies depending on what's being done.
  • sunlightfallssunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    The truth is, as long as we keep throwing money by the bucket loads to them every day and more on promos, They won't bother to do anything.
    Maybe they will reset the map when we get the next update....You know, the one that we won't know about until it happens. Or maybe 4 hours before the server goes down.
    Honestly, since Kaly left, it's been pretty quiet on pwi's communication end.
  • shopcheeseshopcheese Posts: 741 Arc User
    @pisskitten long time no see, kalyst.
    Mind getting hired for PWE again?lol!
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    edited May 1
    shopcheese wrote: »
    @pisskitten long time no see, kalyst.
    Mind getting hired for PWE again?lol!

    Just gonna lol this comment. +1

    Thanks.
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Support Guru Posts: 3,052 Community Moderator
    edited May 1
    shopcheese wrote: »
    @pisskitten long time no see, kalyst.
    Mind getting hired for PWE again?lol!

    I've applied a couple of times. They refuse to pay more than your average college intern would make for the job. I can't imagine why anyone who has left would go back.


    Heck, we haven't even heard from the latest stand-in since last November. It's pretty obvious PWE doesn't care, and doesn't have the manpower to support their games properly.​​
  • aradrielaradriel Posts: 60 Arc User
    pisskitten wrote: »
    What is classified as GM powers on a GM account and what is considered server wide settings are two dramatically different things. Most functions that are considered "simple" on the server levels are things that are controlled by CN. The request in and of itself is very simple to send in - simply flagging that it needs to be reset, and it can be done during the normal maintenance window. This is why you see maps resetting on maintenance nights and not randomly during other times.

    To get the ball rolling on the reset itself is on PWE's end, CN will not just reset maps without being asked to by staff at PWE.
    CN does indeed work on PWI's version and their involvement degree varies depending on what's being done.

    @pisskitten hey Kalyst, thanks for chiming in here with the clarifying information at least... as it's been said above we definitely miss you in your role. Your communication was so good and it's been a black hole for most of the time since you left. =/

    It's so weird though, because I sent in a ticket about map resets, and I think at least 2-3 others have that have said so on related threads... so I'm sure PWE's gotten the message stateside... but where it's gone from there is anyone's guess. =/
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • invisibieinvisibie Posts: 2 Arc User
    PWE need to wait this reset for send coliseum rewards? It can’t be send as xtw and tw rewards?
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Support Guru Posts: 3,052 Community Moderator
    invisibie wrote: »
    PWE need to wait this reset for send coliseum rewards? It can’t be send as xtw and tw rewards?

    They would need to have someone assigned to the game to be able to look up all the details and process the rewards. They don't have that. I wouldn't put my hopes up on seeing any rewards, or any other direct support, for a while. If ever.​​
  • They turned Perfect World into Forsaken World, they simply abandoned the game.
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,688 Community Moderator
    They turned Perfect World into Forsaken World, they simply abandoned the game.

    Its not been Forsaken.... Yet....

    Ah you know what I'll send a few messages and see where I get with this a bit later.

    Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.