draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Love me some HH and CV, Going to bring My WB and kick some ***​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    Ok I had only just noticed that there were 2 kinds of orb and hadn't had any form princess on hand at the time. I kinda figured she would have the good kind, but the fact there is even another kind is just tiring. I hope to get the title from the HHD boss in there someday.

My friends are an OP R9 barb and a similar Cleric yet they refuse to even go, while I am barred from most squads. Quite annoying -_-
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    Ok I had only just noticed that there were 2 kinds of orb and hadn't had any form princess on hand at the time. I kinda figured she would have the good kind, but the fact there is even another kind is just tiring. I hope to get the title from the HHD boss in there someday.

My friends are an OP R9 barb and a similar Cleric yet they refuse to even go, while I am barred from most squads. Quite annoying -_-

Think there's a good chance many are like me, and thinking that they can get those in the 108 tower when it comes out. And if it does, it saves us the pointless aggravation of dealing with jerk offs. That's worth getting finalized just a little later than others.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    advoc wrote: »
    Think there's a good chance many are like me, and thinking that they can get those in the 108 tower when it comes out. And if it does, it saves us the pointless aggravation of dealing with jerk offs. That's worth getting finalized just a little later than others.

I am with you. From the looks of the rewards in the video, was the person getting a reward for each stage cleared? Some pearl or item for star charts?

If yes, 108 different items in a week, is well worth it, rather than slaving away in judgement mode with afk people.​​
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options

Does someone have a youtube link of this 108 tower please?
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    jabq wrote: »

I am with you. From the looks of the rewards in the video, was the person getting a reward for each stage cleared? Some pearl or item for star charts?

If yes, 108 different items in a week, is well worth it, rather than slaving away in judgement mode with afk people.

Judgment mode is pretty easy really.
    The drake boss is mostly just bursting it down (my squads atleast) and it worked like a charm.
    The toad boss is.. well when you die you are stupid enough to not realise what to do (run from the gold coins is hard for some people).
    Succubus and Muchi are the same basicly just run to a location to not die and run away from an glowing yellow orb.

The last boss is just kill it with some adds nothing more to it really easy.

Usually my runs take a bit longer then normal FSPs take and the rewards are better so why not?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »

The last boss is just kill it with some adds nothing more to it really easy​​

The last boss can be one shooted with death chain.

The drake can be put down in one spark with a good team and the good debuff.
    The toad and succub can be put down fast, just need to avoid golden coins and envy.

Mushi is the real deal. Not hard but if you lose focusness and die, it is very hard to come back without be instanly killed again. Anyway, Mushi rewards are **** so i dont mind miss him.

With my daily squad, the jfsp last 30 min top when fsp last 20 min top.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Does it mean a sin who does it should sacrifice his reward for that?
    And do you perform it via death to a summoned demon? Sometimes it takes a while for a boss to summon it, when it's really low on HP there is no point in it.
    Mushi is the real deal. Not hard but if you lose focusness and die, it is very hard to come back without be instanly killed again.
    Ironguard+holy path ftw x) Though some random alts rarely carry ironguards, and they use up their genie to reach the hall faster, that's why it can be troublesome.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    Does it mean a sin who does it should sacrifice his reward for that?
    And do you perform it via death to a summoned demon? Sometimes it takes a while for a boss to summon it, when it's really low on HP there is no point in it.
    Mushi is the real deal. Not hard but if you lose focusness and die, it is very hard to come back without be instanly killed again.
    Ironguard+holy path ftw x) Though some random alts rarely carry ironguards, and they use up their genie to reach the hall faster, that's why it can be troublesome.​​

The sin does not sacrifice his/her reward with combo Death Chain+Deaden Nerves.

You can go on a plateform on last boss room where there is mob who hit enough hard to Reflect 30kk damage on boss.
    The mob spawn as soon as the fight against the boss start...
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options

Does someone have a youtube link of this 108 tower please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wn9zlDP1zg

As for ppl asking if you get rewards for each level cleared? Yes, not that all are star chart mats, there are war avatar packs as rewards too for example. You get 3 kinds of rewards basically from the tower.

1) is unique rewards, which can only be gotten once.

2) Weekly rewards for each level you clear.

3) Weekly rewards for clearing bunch of levels(every 18 levels), there is 6 of these "major rewards" to claim weekly.

Still, on weekly basis I expect the star chart mats to come pretty evenly between JFSP, Primal dailies and this new tower. Refusing to JFSP is still third of your potential mats gone each week, even after we get this tower.​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    Thank you very much for the video. It seems fun.

Does anyone know the amount of astral energy needed for each astral level?
    What I recorded:
    - level 1 to level 2: 50 astral energy
    - level 2 to level 3: 250 astral energy
    - ???

mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you very much for the video. It seems fun.

Does anyone know the amount of astral energy needed for each astral level?
    What I recorded:
    - level 1 to level 2: 50 astral energy
    - level 2 to level 3: 250 astral energy
    - ???

This is the Astral XP table:
    1 50
    2 250
    3 800
    4 2000
    5 5001
    6 10341
    7 38326
    8 103670
    9 247040
    10 0

This is the chart XP table:
    1 6
    2 6
    3 7
    4 7
    5 8
    6 9
    7 10
    8 11
    9 12
    10 14
    11 15
    12 17
    13 18
    14 20
    15 22
    16 25
    17 27
    18 30
    19 33
    20 36
    21 40
    22 44
    23 48
    24 53
    25 59
    26 65
    27 71
    28 78
    29 86
    30 95
    31 104
    32 115
    33 126
    34 139
    35 153
    36 168
    37 185
    38 204
    39 224
    40 246
    41 271
    42 298
    43 328
    44 361
    45 397
    46 437
    47 481
    48 529
    49 582
    50 0
    ​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    @asterelle but we dont have to reawaken this thing twice again right? ಠ_ಠ​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    Thank you asterelle (again)

I updated my first post
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I doubt the game will even still be around for anyone to get max lv/astral on a chart. Even if they spend as much as possible on the inevitable cs items I doubt they'd get to enjoy it for very long. Now that the last part of primal is here, I guess they have room left in morai before they need to add new maps again and I don't see that happening.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    Looks like trouble for me cause it has to many number's I can only count to 5 Damn
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    @asterelle
    @starchart astral energy values

"Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    at 3 per day wouldn't it take several hundred Years to go from lv 9 to 10? Hell even lv 4 t o 5 is about 3 years alone, Dafaq do they think the longevity of this game is gonna be?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    at 3 per day wouldn't it take several hundred Years to go from lv 9 to 10? Hell even lv 4 t o 5 is about 3 years alone, Dafaq do they think the longevity of this game is gonna be?
    This is PWI. The usual plan will be for a small addition to gain a couple more, and then add items to the boutique later. That way the cash shoppers can take full advantage.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    With the 108 tower instance which will be released in the futur, you could farm large more star chart items.
    But it wont bring you to astral lvl8+ since these levels wont be reachable in decent time.
    However it is possible to get awesome chart already from astral 6 which will be gotten in one year in my opinion...
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    sylenthunder would you please reopen http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1202900/star-chart-items
    it's an entire different discussion about pushing the star chart items into boutique

also if you had the courtesy to read my post for its entirety
    "can anyone throw me a non vanillaforum link for forum enhancement thinghie? Thanks"
    the link in your description is a vanillaforum link that has been nuked and it's broken

but well yea i guess i can't expect mods to read the entire threads before shutting them down
    since they are making CMs that random kind of individuals that were flaming the forums till few months ago :-)

should i apply for CM so i can get my reopen the thread myself?

@matthieudoncacci : no you can't, you can open the instance and get the reward once a week... so expect an increase of the weekly ratio of nebula orbs from 28 a week to like 30 a week
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    @limonazza first point: if you look at this site: pwinfo.moy.su/forum/2-46-1 we can expect having 100+ nebula orb a week (Google trad is not accurate so i cant confirm) in finishing the 108 tower instance.

Second point: it is not on attacking sylen works that you ll get sympathy from any CMs. Firstable he kinda does a good job imo, secondly he forwarded you to this thread since it used to discuss about everything related to the star chart.

Anyway for nebula orbs, they will be for sure on boutique since the pills are on pwcn boutique (cf pic on first post). We can just wait for seeing how PWI will manage these pills matter (event, RW, NW, new instances, boutique special sales...). Just need to be patient.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • demansfairy
    Options
    I just hope when nebula orbs go to cash shop they not super expensive l, something like 10 silver ea would be fine (so about 15 k gold for lv 8 = 50 billion coin which isn't too bad for some of the stats you can get which are super high if they are fate star). But since it's pwi, they'll probably be like 1 gold ea and only worth investing in when you're literally completly maxed ( I'm talking full +12, reawaken fingerband, full josd/diety , neuma portal set 2nd rebirthed teir).
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    When we see stargazer powder at 1,5 gold here when it is 2 gold on pwcn (=2 yuan = 0,35 euros if playing on china servers) we can imagine greedy PWI will put nebula orb at 1,5 gold as well here. So dont count on boutique to increase your astral energy.

In my opinion, we can cross fingers for events, spend/charge reward or the 108 tower instance to get generously these orbs.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • demansfairy
    Options
    null
    1.5 gold Jesus f****** christ, neuma portal 2nd rebirth will literally be more cost effective to spend coin on at that price, that's depressing as hell.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    @matthieudoncacci i've no idea what the russians came up with, but on CH client the new tower can be opened and it resets once a week
    sylen was flaming my every other thread in past when he couldnt prove a point cause he had severe lacks in game knowledge, hopefully he fixed that recently
    patient? 233 years patient?

Yea thats the point of my other discussion, last week i had been the only that brought at devs attention the fact that Star Charts items were in the boutique in china,
    they just tried to fix that, sadly they added the only item that is non relevant (at current state of the game) for the star chart upgrade
    price for nebula dust orbs has to be of the order of 10 silvers each indeed, if price is going to be higher than that there will be a riot from any type of players cept the gigantic cashers - f2p, casual cashers won't be able to sustain nebula dust orb prices higher than 20-30 silver each to be able to complete a star chart
  • matthieudoncacci
    Options
    Yes you can open it once a week but if you do the 108 rooms, at the end the amount of rewards is kinda high.

And i can only share your opinion about the price in boutique. If it comes at 10 silver each it would be awesome :D
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • matthieudoncacci
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I dont read russian, what is it?

mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    http://savepic.su/5956613.png

I dont read russian, what is it?

Looks like a new war avatar pack where u can get a card from B to S of determined type (LifePrime,Destroyer...)

and check this 108 tower rewards

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73287364/rewards 108 tower.png​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • demansfairy
    Options
    The new news post of the star chart info make me confused " when you devour a chart you can keep the average of the star chart on the new one, so if 1 is aptitude 15 and the second one is aptitude 0, the new one will be aptitude 5". OK seriously, what the ****? First of all the minimum is 5, not 0 so idk where they getting these numbers. Second aperently pwi staff members can do simple math (I now want to see a GM try to do the drake boss math challenge) the average of 15 and 0 is 7.5 NOT F****** 5, are you kidding me?? And lastly, do you really get only the average? I was under the assumption you could salvage all the amplitude above the base 5 onto the new chart.