New PWI Expansion, PWI: Eclipse

Options

Comments

• Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    first of all to clear up a common misconception. It costs nothing to play this game. You can earn rep, you can farm mats, you can mob farm silver. You can get TT rank Lunar ect mats through NW weddings and such. Their is no reason to spend a dime in this game. The only reason people do I find is they are to lazy to play the market and spend the hours necessary to actually make coins. And hey make enough coins you get gold. Fill out some damn pwi surveys and reviews make zen turn it into gold.

That out of the way, about the Patch. for a update this big, the patch will not be released until the servers shut down or a couple hours after. Then it will take at my speed at least which is slow cause I am in the middle of nowhere at 2megs a second 4-5 hours. The update through client will take just as long. and no one person having a manual patch or not will be allowed on server till the servers are back up probably around 6am mst

This is not new. This has happened before. find something constructive to do. go to a bar get a girl have some fun. Go play cards read a book surf youtube. play a damn facebook game. but trolling the forum isn;t going to make time go faster.

THIS MESSAGE SCARED ME it seem's like a warning ! b:shocked
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot is there a manual patch yet and how big is it? b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot is there a manual patch yet and how big is it? b:surrender

No there is not and if/when one comes a GM will update the first post of a stickied thread with the info.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ty, now that I searched through other threads I see it has to be done by PWCN and then send to PWI. b:shutup I'm halfway patching now, so maybe I won't need it. I was concerned that my chars could miss the daily check-in if it took too long. b:surrender
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I get so pissy when I see the new patcher skin, with that nightshade that has those awesome horns!
    Like, seriously, how hard would it have been to add friggin' horns, like we were teased months ago b:angry ?
    On a possitive note, yey, I'm half done with the auto patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightbreed13
    nightbreed13 Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Nowhere near 1/2 way .... since my router rebooted ... LOL
    But I agree with some of the other posts, just relax, and wait for the patch to finish. This is a big update and alot of changes, so it's going to take awhile. Considering the start zone changes, and quest lines being revamped, this is going to be like a whole new game. Just wait it out. And stop worrying about it.b:thanks
  • yazi4nik
    yazi4nik Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    3.5 hours... to upgrade.... and servers still offline b:cry
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    first of all to clear up a common misconception. It costs nothing to play this game. You can earn rep, you can farm mats, you can mob farm silver. You can get TT rank Lunar ect mats through NW weddings and such. Their is no reason to spend a dime in this game. The only reason people do I find is they are to lazy to play the market and spend the hours necessary to actually make coins. And hey make enough coins you get gold. Fill out some damn pwi surveys and reviews make zen turn it into gold.

That out of the way, about the Patch. for a update this big, the patch will not be released until the servers shut down or a couple hours after. Then it will take at my speed at least which is slow cause I am in the middle of nowhere at 2megs a second 4-5 hours. The update through client will take just as long. and no one person having a manual patch or not will be allowed on server till the servers are back up probably around 6am mst

This is not new. This has happened before. find something constructive to do. go to a bar get a girl have some fun. Go play cards read a book surf youtube. play a damn facebook game. but trolling the forum isn;t going to make time go faster.

I can ONLY AGREE. But you know, ppl are freaking obsessed with pwi. They don`t see anything else but school, food, drink and pwi, sleep is like...wayyy behind all those. Much less anything else, like having a dog and taking it out on a walk. Or go running. Or go play basketball, or ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING else. They are video game addicts and if you cut them off that direct powerline between their brain and computer screen, they are likely to commit suicide.
    Fkd society nowadays, but what can we do but laugh at it and hope that one day those ppl get and understand the message that was sent to them years ago and actually do something about it. Or not and they`ll die cus of power loss. LMFAOb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Alexea - Dreamweaver
    Alexea - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just to be clear, the servers are down with everyone right now, right? It's not just my computer, right? Considering that it's 10 A.M. PWI time, it scares me that I can't get on. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • biotene
    biotene Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot do you have the munchies?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    biotene wrote: »
    Sweetiebot do you have the munchies?
    Perhaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot pls display server status
  • blueeyedboy
    blueeyedboy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    picolo08 wrote: »
    I can ONLY AGREE. But you know, ppl are freaking obsessed with pwi. They don`t see anything else but school, food, drink and pwi, sleep is like...wayyy behind all those. Much less anything else, like having a dog and taking it out on a walk. Or go running. Or go play basketball, or ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING else. They are video game addicts and if you cut them off that direct powerline between their brain and computer screen, they are likely to commit suicide.
    Fkd society nowadays, but what can we do but laugh at it and hope that one day those ppl get and understand the message that was sent to them years ago and actually do something about it.

Please ****ing bring the servers up now we are not waiting for a day for the damn servers to come up we want the damn stone to go from lv 71 or 1 or any lv but 15 and up so we can be lv 95 I am sick and tired of ****ing waiting u ****ing GM's have access to it that's plain bull**** now I advise u GM's to bring the damn Servers up its not fair to everyone damn it do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Fkd society nowadays, but what can we do but laugh at it and hope that one day those ppl get and understand the message that was sent to them years ago and actually do something about it.

Please ****ing bring the servers up now we are not waiting for a day for the damn servers to come up we want the damn stone to go from lv 71 or 1 or any lv but 15 and up so we can be lv 95 I am sick and tired of ****ing waiting u ****ing GM's have access to it that's plain bull**** now I advise u GM's to bring the damn Servers up its not fair to everyone damn it do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

POINTS TO THE CHILL PILL ISLE.....
  • _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol... its funny i said in my faction the other day take what ever PWI said for maintenance time and add 5 hrs to it.... when ever they have an expansion the game's maintenance always runs over. i also want to point out that they said the expansion would have been on the 16th >.> even if you say it was the 16th still when the maintenance started... it was 1am server time the 17th <.< half way done finally with the patch Dx

Sweetiebot, what is the current server status?
  • MahoNoNami - Dreamweaver
    MahoNoNami - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just to be clear, the servers are down with everyone right now, right? It's not just my computer, right? Considering that it's 10 A.M. PWI time, it scares me that I can't get on. Thanks!

Not sure why people always say PWI time or Server time. Its been said over and over again its PST and its no where near 10am PWI aka PST time
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So make me a GM or let me play the damn game I want to be a 95 today not tomorrow and not the week after I want to play like not u mother****ers. b:angryb:thanks
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    Shawnya - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yea servers are down for everyone right now
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Sweetiebot, what is the current server status?
    The current year is the year that we are in now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• sexylatina
    sexylatina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

You need to chill...Lol
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Not sure why people always say PWI time or Server time. Its been said over and over again its PST and its no where near 10am PWI aka PST time
    so when will the servers be up again
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sexylatina wrote: »

You need to chill...Lol

I cant Ive been trying to get gaming and they wont let anyone on it its pissing me off.

You need to chill...Lol

Im so pissed
  • sexylatina
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So make me a GM or let me play the damn game I want to be a 95 today not tomorrow and not the week after I want to play like not u mother****ers. b:angryb:thanks

Demanding things your way won't get you anywhere, just saying...be patient or go do something on your free time..maybe read a noble? or watch a movie...do something to entertain yourself..
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    riffraffz wrote: »

POINTS TO THE CHILL PILL ISLE.....

Leave me alone I am pissed over them
    Demanding things your way won't get you anywhere, just saying...be patient or go do something on your free time..maybe read a noble? or watch a movie...do something to entertain yourself..

Ive tried do u know when the servers will be really back up
  • falyciarose1
    falyciarose1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

You need to chill...Lol

lol wow take some prozac b:laugh hahaha
    Lori
  • sexylatina
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ive tried do u know when the servers will be really back up

Not trying hard enough if you don't have anything else better to do..Sutr posted it..7:30am will probably be up and running..Atm server clock 7:34..try leaving your game open to patch up this patch is no small patch...just like the 6 other years..have to wait 1-4 hours for the big expansion.. blueboy..
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options

FalyciaRose its me dallasisaboy and im so pissed off about it.

FalyciaRose its me dallasisaboy and im so pissed off about it.

and ok.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlcYw3Pg4jY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueeyedboy
    edited December 2014
    Options

That's a stupid video u know right
  • ___BOSS___ - Heavens Tear
    ___BOSS___ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anyone knows if we ll have fly for new classes at event gold cash shop area?