Options
    PWI working now ;D

Affirmative. f:cool
    f:cool
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    they really need to get a nite shift or move maint times seriously those ceo corporate **** should take care of their investments meaning us
  • CADHLA - Raging Tide
    CADHLA - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It works, don't hurt ur selves loggin in!!

If it was working....it no longer is b:cry
  • Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver
    Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    still not working for some of usb:surrender
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    they did roll back for all that were logged in those 2 hours before crash everything they did then is gone
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:pleased Finally i logged in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    they did roll back for all that were logged in those 2 hours before crash everything they did then is gone

before crash i did the daily event calendar check in and that wasn't rolled back

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift